PDA

View Full Version : Snodgrass is our KDB

samhubball
18-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Robert Sondgrass, who has been our talisman this season has 15 assists - Kevin De Bryne (some people's player of the year - tho they must have forgotten about Monday Salah) only has 14!

Apparently it would cost us 12 million quid to sign him permanently next season - which if we are in the premier league I would suggest we do! If we are in the championship then I would still suggest we do😑😑😑😨😨😨😨.

I think Robert is not just an all round professional with a decent left foot, dead ball abilities and an.eye for goal. He comes accross as a thoroughly nice bloke and good team mate too.

Have a watch of soccer AM on Saturday for Jimmy Bullards training ground exercises.

ozfan
19-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Cant' argue with that. The consummate professional indeed. I was already a fan before he joined and always thought he was an underrated player. Hope we sign him.

westcountryvillain
21-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Looks to have gone off the boil in the last few weeks and he's early 30's now so for £12M I'm not so sure.

picasso
21-04-2018, 08:37 PM
Whether we stay in the Champioship or get promotion there are going to be a lot of big decisions to make. We have so many loan players who may be wanted back (Moyes appears to be a big fan of Snoddy) not to mention a lot of loan players coming back. Going to be interesting for sure.

yubbywelch
22-04-2018, 01:13 AM
Beneteke anyone

Exiledvillan
24-04-2018, 09:11 AM
Takes all the set pieces, usually sh1te, and wastes 10-15 crosses a game. Imagine how far up the table we'd be with even a 25% success rate? Dives embarrassingly, slow as a carthorse and gives the ball away more than most.

But hey, ya gotta love him. A real team man, invaluable over the next few weeks.

He’ll do for me this season,

Next season, at 12m? Have we learned nothing?

stateside
24-04-2018, 05:06 PM
I'd take him. Has a point to prove. He's gone off the boil only because of the attention opponents have given him lately. Think we can hardball West Ham into 7-8 million anyway. He doesn't want to go back there and he's tying up their money.