PDA

View Full Version : Gooner is a Gonner

1959_60
20-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Wenger is packing it in at the end of the season.

I can't see Sean being considered as a replacement...?

Which means that Eddie Howe will be the longest serving manager with Sean a few days behind.

oldcolner
20-04-2018, 05:35 PM
Sorry 59 didn’t understand your headline.
Seems fans want Vieira and Henry though Brendan Rodgers being talked up. Ancelotti, Low and Tuchel are others. So far Sean not mentioned.
However BFS had a questionnaire circulated asking fans what they thought, so that job might fall free again and he is being talked up for that.

Norder
20-04-2018, 08:12 PM

what am I going to do - no more Arse Wenker....oh well - at least my Gunners chum is happy - he's been waiting a few years for him to take the walk - he still loves him though.

XD

Altobelli
20-04-2018, 09:51 PM
Its about time he stood down, I feel uneasy that Arsenal may come calling for Sean Dyche, I know he has just been given a hefty rise and is only half way through building us up to what he wants, but Managerial jobs for cream Clubs don't come around all that often, he's too good for anyone below us IMO so the Arsenal job may tempt him, does he want a step up at this point in his career ? only time will tell.

sinkov
20-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Honestly Alto I think the chances of Arsenal making an approach for Sean are between zero and 1%, and probably much closer to zero of the two. They'll want some big name who can attract world class superstars, Sean isn't that man.

Altobelli
20-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Honestly Alto I think the chances of Arsenal making an approach for Sean are between zero and 1%, and probably much closer to zero of the two. They'll want some big name who can attract world class superstars, Sean isn't that man.

I make you right in a way Sinkov, but some of these so called big names IMO are just ordinary, Jose Marinho for one, they may be clever in front of a TV camera's, but the only way they are deemed top Managers/Coaches IMO is because they are working with the so called best, Dyche seems to build some ordinary players into better one's plus his sometimes tactical nous, sooner or later someone will wake up to this, SD has his flaws like everyone else but he's getting noticed more now for what he's achieved with our beloved little old Burnley.

Norder
20-04-2018, 11:28 PM

does a fancy sounding name help them choose - Mazapalo or Pimeti.....how about Evgard or Tinto or even Slendagson, perhaps better to be - Dychio .

XD

sinkov
20-04-2018, 11:32 PM
I'm not knocking Sean Alto, I honestly wouldn't swap him for any other manager in the PL, and you can include Pep in that. But Arsenal don't want/need someone who can lift their players to the next level, they can afford the best anyway, they just need someone who can attract the best, who the top players want to play for. Despite the media speculation I believe Everton never made an approach for Dyche, they had no interest in him, and if he's not of interest to Everton there's no chance of Arsenal being interested in him either.

Which suits me fine.

sinkov
21-04-2018, 06:56 AM
24 names currently quoted on Betfair as Arsenal's next manager, Sean isn't one of them. This is one vacancy we really have no need to worry about.