PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely disgusted at Wednesday fans

Pattylallacks2
12-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Went to Bradgate Club to watch the match this afternoon and was disgusted at three blokes, one of whom was wearing a Wednesday shirt. On both occasions that S****horpe equalised these three bone heads cheered as though they had won the cup. All of them were Rotherham residents. What kind of mentality celebrates a goal against your home town, whoever you support? Absolute disgrace to the the town.

millmoormagic
12-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Not worth boiling your p*ss over mate, d*cks to a man.

mikemiller
12-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Went to Bradgate Club to watch the match this afternoon and was disgusted at three blokes, one of whom was wearing a Wednesday shirt. On both occasions that S****horpe equalised these three bone heads cheered as though they had won the cup. All of them were Rotherham residents. What kind of mentality celebrates a goal against your home town, whoever you support? Absolute disgrace to the the town.

From previous posts, I think that Piggy Haddon lives around there- it could have been him!

rolymiller
12-05-2018, 04:54 PM
...to be fair I feel a bit for em because if we go up they know that's at least 3 points they are gonna lose at pigsville next season!

monty_rhodes
12-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Good grief you lads are so pathetically wimpy. Get a grip ffs.

Silly-miller
12-05-2018, 08:30 PM

They are Just jealous mate look how much of a crap season they had it must make them fuming that they are watching us on tv not Wednesday

Hazza Has A Gazza
12-05-2018, 08:35 PM
It is infuriating. But if it was the other way round, I'm sure you'd find three Rotherham fans somewhere who would do exactly the same.

Pattylallacks2
12-05-2018, 08:41 PM
True enough

Ericsladkilnhurst
12-05-2018, 08:44 PM
It is infuriating. But if it was the other way round, I'm sure you'd find three Rotherham fans somewhere who would do exactly the same.

Proberly 1 Rotherham fan, don't forget they are mighty [ well they think they are :P ] with a big fan base, so more pr*cks in their ground.

Pattylallacks2
12-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Only one thing more obnoxious than a Wednesday fan and that's a Rotherham Wednesday fan.

millertop
12-05-2018, 08:51 PM
I hope you didn’t waste your pint by throwing it over them

animallittle3
12-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Don't know why your all wound up about em to be honest .

Imagine thinking and your some big fish and see Watford , Bournemouth , Burnley , Huddersfield etc etc so far in front of you .

Imagine having a get out of jail free card and an owner who throws multi millions at it and still you can't move forward one inch .

Imagine having to watch your football at that shyte hole death trap every week .

Nar , I think you guys got the best deal when you stuck with your own town club personally .

FarhadRUFC
13-05-2018, 04:46 AM
I feel your pain but in a different way. None of my close family care for football but out of my extended family they all either support Liverpool & Man Utd. It’s sad but I guess being 2nd and 3rd generation Pakistani’s they don’t quite have the heritage to the town that maybe a lot of you guys have.

I hope to break that cycle though and raise my children one day as Millers and have them proud of their hometown like I am. It’s great to have a local club to support instead of one of the ‘big clubs’ and I can’t wait to finall share that with all of you.

UTM

sota
13-05-2018, 05:35 AM
Good for you Farhad. I wish you'd been been there mate, you could've stuck your pita boots into the scumbags.

sickly_child
13-05-2018, 08:03 AM
To be honest it doesn't bother me at all.

Archiemiller
13-05-2018, 02:53 PM
I feel your pain but in a different way. None of my close family care for football but out of my extended family they all either support Liverpool & Man Utd. It’s sad but I guess being 2nd and 3rd generation Pakistani’s they don’t quite have the heritage to the town that maybe a lot of you guys have.

I hope to break that cycle though and raise my children one day as Millers and have them proud of their hometown like I am. It’s great to have a local club to support instead of one of the ‘big clubs’ and I can’t wait to finall share that with all of you.

UTM

Dont mention the Pigs, Pork, omg :mad: