PDA

View Full Version : Come on you Lions

samhubball
25-05-2018, 09:31 PM
The future is not a gift, but an achievement.

If competitive challenge is what excites people, why then do we choose the easiest challenges? It’s easy to be boxed in a limited life, tougher to compete for expansion.

When you have plan B, plan A never works.

You have a choice, whether to be a mad man or a bold genius. What’s the difference? A mad man is somebody who does the same action over and over and over for an unknown destiny. A bold genius is somebody who does the same action over and over and over again for a known destiny.

Luck is the good fortune you determine for yourself.

Your dreams are limitless.

We choose to rise, not fall. We choose to live, not die.

westcountryvillain
26-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Wow! Inspirational stuff Sam and very thought provoking

villamon1
26-05-2018, 08:22 AM
I personally think Sam has been on the pop!?😂

dazzyowen
26-05-2018, 08:26 AM
Wow sam and you managed that on a zero hour sleep contract ? 😂

UTV

samhubball
26-05-2018, 08:32 AM
I have to admit I didn't write that. But I did copy and paste from an inspiration quotes website haha

freer
26-05-2018, 09:10 AM
The future is not a gift, but an achievement.

If competitive challenge is what excites people, why then do we choose the easiest challenges? It’s easy to be boxed in a limited life, tougher to compete for expansion.

When you have plan B, plan A never works.

You have a choice, whether to be a mad man or a bold genius. What’s the difference? A mad man is somebody who does the same action over and over and over for an unknown destiny. A bold genius is somebody who does the same action over and over and over again for a known destiny.

Luck is the good fortune you determine for yourself.

Your dreams are limitless.

We choose to rise, not fall. We choose to live, not die.

Wow Sam that’s stirring stuff

edges it marginally over

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/small/17/17_681px-inf3-147_war_effort_and_they_will_say_this_was_our_fine st_hour_artist_pat_keely.jpg (http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=17_681px-inf3-147_war_effort_and_they_will_say_this_was_our_fine st_hour_artist_pat_keely.jpg)

N B

Sam is in Dictionary Corner on Countdown week commencing 28/05/2018