Hogan
Bree
Onomah
Thor
Kodjia
Bunn

samhubball
26-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Looking at both line ups it really is the toss of a coin. But I want the experienced of Terry and Hutton in particular to wind Mitrovic up. Come on lads! No pressure!

Palmeras
26-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Looking at both line ups it really is the toss of a coin. But I want the experienced of Terry and Hutton in particular to wind Mitrovic up. Come on lads! No pressure!
See you in the championship

baggieal
26-05-2018, 06:16 PM

What did you say about not playing us next season?

TrianonDave
26-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Fxxk off you fxxing twxt

samhubball
26-05-2018, 06:46 PM
I believe i wished you the best. I belive I said I wanted the midlands clubs to do well. But, you gloating, egotistical, inbred utter **** - I wish you nothing but a big bag of ****

Palmeras
26-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Well done Fulham fantastic result God luck in the premiership

baggieal
26-05-2018, 07:10 PM
I believe i wished you the best. I belive I said I wanted the midlands clubs to do well. But, you gloating, egotistical, inbred utter **** - I wish you nothing but a big bag of ****

Today, 06:35 PM #15 9goals2hattricks3pen 9goals2hattricks3pen is offline
Hall Of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
Depends on the league cup draw
I don't think so. Do you?
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What goes around comes around! League cup draw hey!!! Fulham deserve to be there!

PS - any chance you can have that donkey back Gareth Barry?

1877wolf
26-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Hard luck lads. You gave it a good go in the second half but Fulham are a bloody good side.
Try to ignore the hypocrites on here, they love giving it out and call it banter.
Give them some back on their own board and they start crying.
I’m sure you will finish top Midlands club in the Championship next season.

samhubball
26-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Today, 06:35 PM #15 9goals2hattricks3pen 9goals2hattricks3pen is offline
Hall Of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
Depends on the league cup draw
I don't think so. Do you?
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What goes around comes around! League cup draw hey!!! Fulham deserve to be there!

PS - any chance you can have that donkey back Gareth Barry?

Let me privately send you my address you ****

stateside
26-05-2018, 08:07 PM
Thanks Wolf. Fck off Albion ****e.

Palmeras
26-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Thanks Wolf. Fck off Albion ****e.

Fck off stateside you tosser

1877wolf
26-05-2018, 11:04 PM
Fck off stateside you tosser

Articulate and thought provoking as ever.

BaggieBlood
26-05-2018, 11:51 PM
I have 2 brothers who, like you lot succumbed to the dark side and have just got from Wembley and I know just how they feel as I came back feeling the same 10 years ago after finishing 4th and then lost to direby 1 nil.

You should take heart from the fact that the best team won even with 10 men, and they deserved it as they finished 3rd.

That sess pass was world class Imo.

See you at the Hawthorns next season.

freer
27-05-2018, 06:07 AM
I have 2 brothers...... blah, waffle, tripe, garbage

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/small/17/17_c3c.gif

Kingstonbob1
27-05-2018, 08:38 AM
Hope you stay down for a long time. Ignorant, classless fans. We’ll always remember the way you went on with us. John Terry fits you and you’re club perfectly.

Love Newcastle! 🤣

BaggieBlood
27-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Freer you can give it on wba mad, but you clearly can't take it.

At least they went yesterday, did you or were you scouring the net for pictures to post if you won or lost?

Kingstonbob the Dingle, pretends to live in Newcastle, and will have you know that there is no emnity between yourselves and villa, when anybody who knows anything about football that it stems from how they celebrated when you went down at their ground.

What goes around, comes around.

freer
27-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Funny, we only hear you when things ain't going well for A V F C, all other time you keep your head well down (when its not stuck up your rectum that is )

“give it on wba mad”- priceless! when I replied to some of the anti A V F C bile & gave it out on wba mad, many of your more effeminate/tender/easily displeased took offence -which led to my being prohibited, subsequently protecting all the sweet innocent lovelies on there

Hows that down syndrome mutt of yours ? is it still following you around Sandwell cleaning up your poop?

Anyhow don't leave it so long before you start hanging in the thermals – we love your adroit observations

Kal
27-05-2018, 12:16 PM
It's the hope that kills. Job done agent Bruce. :)

westcountryvillain
27-05-2018, 07:12 PM
Didn't take long to renew hostilities then, yet when the Baggies' fate was sealed there was no crowing from our fans when I looked on WBAmad. You've gone down and your hated rivals have gone up, boing boing - that must hurt a bit.

NUFC - well done on winning the we stayed up for a season cup, enjoy your open top parade. If it was you lot beating us yesterday then you could call it karma.

Good luck to Fulham, they are a better side than us and deserve to go up - we didn't lose out on promotion yesterday, we lost out a good number of times in the season because we are far too predictable under Bruce. Go 1-0 up and we usually win, go 1-0 down and we rarely come out with a victory.

UTV

1877wolf
27-05-2018, 07:21 PM
WCV, it's times like this that people show their true colours.

The usual sandwell scum pair of idiots revel in others demise.

Hope you thrash them home and away next season, they hate their rivals more than they love their own club.

wolves71
28-05-2018, 02:34 PM
Freer you can give it on wba mad, but you clearly can't take it.

At least they went yesterday, did you or were you scouring the net for pictures to post if you won or lost?

Kingstonbob the Dingle, pretends to live in Newcastle, and will have you know that there is no emnity between yourselves and villa, when anybody who knows anything about football that it stems from how they celebrated when you went down at their ground.

What goes around, comes around.

He follows Newcastle, look at his profile and his posts. It's not difficult to do!

wolves71
28-05-2018, 02:38 PM
It wasn't to be, stick with your side and try and come back stronger next season. I've got a few mates and work colleagues who follow Villa, they will obviously be gutted tomorrow, but banter aside, they will want Villa to push on next season.

freer
28-05-2018, 02:47 PM
He follows Newcastle, look at his profile and his posts. It's not difficult to do!

PLeeeese wolves71 lets not go ruining things for BaggieBlood by introducing trivialities such as facts

As for him cross referencing someones profile/posts give BaggieBlood a break eh ?

He's only just mastered his difficulties tying his own shoe laces :s

dazzyowen
29-05-2018, 05:04 PM
Really frustrating as we would have won that if we was set up to attack first half.. kodja should have been on way before he was.. oh well it is what it is..

Hearing some really worrying talk about this fair play rule and worry we’re gonna have to sell our best players and then we’re in the ****

westcountryvillain
29-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Yes Dazzy, could be exciting times ahead or years in the wilderness, who knows - wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Tony decides to cut his losses and sell up, football is a massive risk to your money.

Albionic68
30-05-2018, 09:36 AM
Really frustrating as we would have won that if we was set up to attack first half.. kodja should have been on way before he was.. oh well it is what it is..

Hearing some really worrying talk about this fair play rule and worry we’re gonna have to sell our best players and then we’re in the ****

Hello Dazzy.

I don't understand all the ins and outs of FFP and due to some very imaginative/'flexible' book keeping it's difficult to nail down Villa's total debts or funding.

But from what I've been told by others it'll be the end of next season before your finances start to really hit the fan.

Although you've got to tighten your belts a bit I believe you've got one more bite of the promotion cherry before genuine austerity kicks in.

ozfan
30-05-2018, 10:35 AM
Guess who's back, back again
Baggies back, tell a friend
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back

TrianonDave
11-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Do you think with all this cra p about the money or no money situation you think the players knew and this now explains why such a low key performance with the exception if Jack who, was in the shop window?

westcountryvillain
12-06-2018, 08:47 PM
No I don't TD, Bruce got it spectacularly wrong in the first half and although we knocked on the door after that it became more & more desperate as tends to be the case with a "cup tie". Had we won then a massive loan would have happened in the first season whilst waiting for the cash to flow in - now we're a busted flush.