PDA

View Full Version : Wembley experience thread

anastasiacrabapple
29-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Come on wake up lads.

We actually won and its been like a graveyard on here until I came on to soup things up a bit.

I was in the £80 Club Wembley seats with Mr Crabapple who doesn't usually go to games and what a fantastic view we had and wonderful atmosphere.

A bit expensive on the catering side but very easy to get a sit down in a bar and pretty good food and a wide choice.

No concessions in Club Wembley but thats fair enough I think.

I had a tidy sum invested on a Rotherham win so the price of the Wembley visit didn't really concern me.

Hope the few of you who went to the game also had a great time.

rolymiller
29-05-2018, 01:47 PM
..a piggy as I expected... same old failure again for you lot next season I'm afraid...you'll not not do owt while you have the tuna man in charge...by the way I don't bother with John West anymore I suggest other millers do the same...always get the asda brand instead its cheaper and dunt taste of pork...

You're not fatty Ben Hardon by any chance? Been very quiet on here as you slipped down the table as we went up it...

Lasterman
29-05-2018, 03:00 PM
If that's not Kempo, I'll eat my match ticket.

Gainsbro_Miller
29-05-2018, 03:14 PM
If that's not Kempo, I'll eat my match ticket.

Spot On Lasterman,

As soon as I started reading this, I thought the same thing.

Starts off with bragging that the board is dead without him..................continues bragging about spending money with best seats, food, drink, etc ................ends up with bragging about gambling...............Kempo's MO all over it!!!

I am sure there is a medical condition for someone like this and if he was a proper doctor he would be able tell us what he suffers from.

gm_gm
29-05-2018, 03:17 PM
FFS...Its Kempo!!!

:O

anastasiacrabapple
29-05-2018, 04:39 PM
..a piggy as I expected... same old failure again for you lot next season I'm afraid...you'll not not do owt while you have the tuna man in charge...by the way I don't bother with John West anymore I suggest other millers do the same...always get the asda brand instead its cheaper and dunt taste of pork...

You're not fatty Ben Hardon by any chance? Been very quiet on here as you slipped down the table as we went up it...

What a strange fella you are.

anastasiacrabapple
29-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Spot On Lasterman,

As soon as I started reading this, I thought the same thing.

Starts off with bragging that the board is dead without him..................continues bragging about spending money with best seats, food, drink, etc ................ends up with bragging about gambling...............Kempo's MO all over it!!!

I am sure there is a medical condition for someone like this and if he was a proper doctor he would be able tell us what he suffers from.

Delusions of Grandeur

anastasiacrabapple
29-05-2018, 04:41 PM
FFS...Its Kempo!!!

:O

Give this man a cigar.