PDA

View Full Version : Jody Morris is a Ram

StensonRam
04-06-2018, 04:07 PM
In true R4J fashion i thought I'd post something you probably already know, has he been appointed and will he accept the role that is the question

Geoff Parkstone
04-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Japanese planes attack Pearl Harbour.....

its all bloody nepotism anyway

StensonRam
04-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Japanese planes attack Pearl Harbour.....

Get away when did that happen, i was only there last week on holiday

Romanis
04-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Too much fake news around.
We await with bated breath for my client to come and expose the truth.

Geoff Parkstone
04-06-2018, 05:43 PM
I have it on good authority that your client bent over in the shower to find the soap whilst serving his time in D Wing, and experienced a severe jolting pain that has rendered him unable to sit in front of his laptop for a few more days. Thus I think his sentence will not be, mercifully, commuted. Although I am just loving the fact that he cannot put his individual spin on the biggest event of the year DCFC, wise, and by that I exclude Megan Merkel or whatever she is called

MadAmster
04-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Worst kept secret in Derby

Romanis
06-06-2018, 07:14 AM
I have it on good authority that your client bent over in the shower to find the soap whilst serving his time in D Wing, and experienced a severe jolting pain that has rendered him unable to sit in front of his laptop for a few more days. Thus I think his sentence will not be, mercifully, commuted. Although I am just loving the fact that he cannot put his individual spin on the biggest event of the year DCFC, wise, and by that I exclude Megan Merkel or whatever she is called

That is indeed a most cruel and inhumane punishment. I call upon our Moderator to consider the sufferings that my client who's just a young, eager and somewhat inexperienced in the devilish ways that occurs daily in society.
Surely these additional sufferings more than enough covers all the alleged misdoings that he was sentenced to?
For the majority of the good people here, may one inquire as to when his day of freedom is?
Rest assured we do not seek to question the decision and sentence even though it's clear to all free men that it's unjust. Instead my client wants to move on and share his considerable and knowledgeable input with everyone here.

In the meantime we are just thankful that the other pillar of this forum- DCFC Army has decided not to boycott the forum in protest against the sentence and continues to lend his considerable weight and wealth of knowledge with many eye-catching, truthful and factual posts.
Even in the face of hostile elements bent on spreading fake news so as to impugned his character and the veracity of his unquestionably true statements.

Romanis
06-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Meanwhile let me offer my views on the appointment of Mr Morris.
I think it's a splendid move by the other Mr Morris.
However I'd like to issue a caution to all. Youth development takes time. Maybe even several years before we see the fruits.

It's a long term development but something that gives the club great hopes in the next decade if it's supported continuously. Look at Forest, our youth academy products not serve the team on the pitch but even more crucially off it. The monies we've made selling some of them had ensured the club avoided financial meltdown. Jermaine Jenas was a classic example.

I'm confident Derby under Morris and his successors will be able to produce telling young players especially from the Derbyshire and Midlands areas.