PDA

View Full Version : Wyness suspended by the club, winding up order....

TrianonDave
05-06-2018, 04:03 PM
For non payment of tax.!

Whatever next for our once great club?
Its all over guys!

westcountryvillain
05-06-2018, 05:49 PM
On the face of it things looks black & white - Wyness is guilty of misconduct and has quite rightly been suspended, there will be an investigation and he will either be sacked or decide to go himself if he has any sense.

If our previous record is unblemished then it's not in HMRC's interests to crawl all over us and this can be put down to the actions of one man. If however there are suggestions of further financial misdemeanours then it's looking bleak and we become an unattractive club to future potential signings, years in the wilderness etc.

Whether we have had a winding up order or not, our noisy neighbours will of course never let this one lie :O Batten down the hatches, it's gonna be bumpy.

TrianonDave
05-06-2018, 08:17 PM
Should never be in this position. I really have to question the financial backing of Xia. He gambled on us being in the prem now he is looking like a guy reading his credit card statement after xmas!

Cannot mess around with the Tax man, we could be the next Rangers of England. You know, declared bankrupt, debts written off all assessts sold and kicked out of the league, to gain entry we would have to trade under a different name: Birmingham Villa? Then hope for a consortium to come in a buy us up and literally start again.
I never thought one match would cause all this...OMG...WTF

Someone give me some good news please?

freer
05-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Seems to be other clubs “In the brown stuff” with the Tax Man !

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/05/crystal-palace-threatened-with-being-dissolved-over-late-accounts

westcountryvillain
05-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Nice one Freer!

stateside
05-06-2018, 10:21 PM
More rumours are that Wyness leaked Villa's financials to the consortium looking to buy Villa and Dr X knows it. See Stan Collymore's vague tweet.

TrianonDave
06-06-2018, 06:30 AM
Yet again a scapegoat, wyness doing what he is paid for and that was to look after the club financially!! Xia has been cought with his trousers down ...

samhubball
06-06-2018, 07:04 AM
All seems far too complicated to me. Does the Dr have any money? Why can't he underwrite the debt? I don't think AVFC can be declared bankrupt and wound up over 4 or 5 million quid surely?

TrianonDave
06-06-2018, 08:05 AM
No spend over 12 months is a villa trait that suggests the club is selling. I think Wyness has been side lined for releasing to much detail on our finances which clearly show there not a pot to piss in but behold a night in shining armour is lining up a 75 million pound buy out to Save the club. Friend i think his name is, an american sports guy! Apparently?

Interrsting been a villa fan ay it......

TheOtherTerryMac
06-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Let’s just hope you go into Administration or get wound up completely

Karma is a wonderful thing there’s no tears on the Tyne now !!!

TrianonDave
06-06-2018, 04:59 PM
We need a propper dodgy owner like yours mate. Were not crying weve had 7 years to prepare for this and i tell you what, we aint going to be the last team to fall foul of the financials! Just ask the Mackams.
Cannot see your fat ******* leaving you anything once his rid himself of the toon.

TheOtherTerryMac
06-06-2018, 05:45 PM
We need a propper dodgy owner like yours mate. Were not crying weve had 7 years to prepare for this and i tell you what, we aint going to be the last team to fall foul of the financials! Just ask the Mackams.
Cannot see your fat ******* leaving you anything once his rid himself of the toon.

Hopefully super agent Bruce will get a handsome payout before your wound up. Geordies have long memories and were debt free with a top manager

As I said what goes around comes around Karma on Tyneside

TrianonDave
06-06-2018, 06:08 PM
You guys are all bitter and twisted, you blamed us for your 1st relegation! Why? You did it yourselves! You obviously cannot take banter and are too fickle.

So are you going to 'windaleague' next year or left chanting ' SACK DA BOARD'
Listen mate do your worst, we dont give a ****. Football is dead!

Its a case of the havs and the hav nots, and my money is not for you guys to be the havs. No disrespect but do me a favour, go play with the traffic! What ever you say has been said before. You guys just watch your back.

freer
06-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Geordies have long memories

A retentive memory is one thing

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/small/17/17_an_dunce5.gif

The capability to recall circumstances that resulted in your relegation drama understandably baffles you

westcountryvillain
06-06-2018, 09:45 PM
The reason they have long memories is that there's been no silverware for over 60 years unless you count winning the Championship - just a few relegations, the most memorable being 2009. Just some gentle banter, sensitive souls those geordies and absolutely right, we won't be the last to suffer financial ruin in the ridiculous business model of football.

Been a while since we heard from this poster, he's been dying for this moment bless 'im!

samhubball
07-06-2018, 05:11 AM
Guys don't worry - as soon as this clears I'll be buying the Villa. I'm so lucky!

"Hello

I hope this email find you in good condition, i am Ms. Christy Walton.
I have a donation for you Worth $5, Billions, contact me for more details.

Email: chri5tywalton@yandex.com"

BaggieBlood
07-06-2018, 02:02 PM
samnoballs, you've got more chance of a donation from john boy walton than the walmart heiress.

Asda man said you needed promotion now plan b(asement) begins.

Regarding the newcastle fan, some random dingle came on here and said I didn't know this newcastle fan was an actual newcastle fan, despite his barbed posts, read my original post again.

It was referring to your bored's other poster who wanders the streets of Newcastle (yeah right) looking for alms, but claims (amongst every benefit possible) that there is no animosity between newcastle and vile fans.

When anybody, with a little football knowledge (and certainly someone who claims to live up there would discover) know how the vile fans took the p iss out of them when shearer took them down.

That is why this newcastle fan is enjoying his stint of karma, and why he'll probably get his in the future when newcastle and blunderland swap places.

TrianonDave
07-06-2018, 02:45 PM
As a foot note, should all our midlands clubs be a little worried tonight knowing chinese ownership is going to have cash flow problems getting money out of China?

BaggieBlood
07-06-2018, 03:34 PM
A little worried, our "genius" owner let the bald """"" fleece him of £180m and then (after the event) was annoyed by the sacking of pulis.

Perfect example of a thick idiot who has taken advantage of cheap money in china to buy himself an apparent cash cow.

Well the cow has been slaughtered and the envisaged £10-20m dividends he was shown by the aforementioned bald """" as his returns on investment, and the means to service his debt, have gone.

We just have to hope that some poor chap in china can make enough iphones to get a mortgage to buy an WBA themed house owned by our esteemed owner.

And that one day our owner finds a chair big enough for him to see what he is signing on his desk, so he knows next time he spends £180m on a football club and when he "sancstions" the sacking of a manager.

samhubball
07-06-2018, 06:10 PM
samnoballs, you've got more chance of a donation from john boy walton than the walmart heiress.

Regarding the newcastle fan, some random dingle came on here and said I didn't know this newcastle fan was an actual newcastle fan, despite his barbed posts, read my original post again.

It was referring to your bored's other poster who wanders the streets of Newcastle (yeah right) looking for alms, but claims (amongst every benefit possible) that there is no animosity between newcastle and vile fans.

When anybody, with a little football knowledge (and certainly someone who claims to live up there would discover) know how the vile fans took the p iss out of them when shearer took them down.

That is why this newcastle fan is enjoying his stint of karma, and why he'll probably get his in the future when newcastle and blunderland swap places.

No idea what any of that means Mr Baggiemenstral.

You do mention karma a lot and I therefore assume you are a Buddhist monk of some kind.

Will karma be when all the midlands clubs are into administration and the corrupt and communist Chinese national party have had a hand in it?

The geordie is as sad as you. Only, unlike you, he isn't a comedic genius with my name

If a team like Newcastle were playing at the whorethawns - and got relegated, would your fans not take the piss a bit?

BaggieBlood
07-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Thanks, I appreciate those kind words and to reciperocate i have posted a cheque for a fiver to caneston park to help with your tax bill.

Your name took weeks and weeks of market reseaerch but in the end I went with noballs instead of doughballs.

But, you must try harder, as baggiemenstral and whorethawns (why change from whorethorns) are tragic.

See you at vile next season IF you've managed to get there and your club has avoided a relegation after a protacted administration.

samhubball
07-06-2018, 10:13 PM

Thanks, I appreciate those kind words and to reciperocate i have posted a cheque for a fiver to caneston park to help with your tax bill.

Your name took weeks and weeks of market reseaerch but in the end I went with noballs instead of doughballs.

But, you must try harder, as baggiemenstral and whorethawns (why change from whorethorns) are tragic.

See you at vile next season IF you've managed to get there and your club has avoided a relegation after a protacted administration.

I hope you have a prolific day of people sparing you some change to afford to stand near he ground on match day mate

samhubball
07-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Try not to spunk all your bus fare on white lightning

As for no balls - any time you'd like to meet up, let me know. You can bring your keyboard if you like to try and hit me with

BaggieBlood
07-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Chill samnewballs, you're acting like your beloved club is on the cliff edge of financial ruin........

oh sorry, my bad I forgot.

And btw, You're confused the vagrant is your dingle cohort, that itchy feeling in your rectum is his tongue.

freer
08-06-2018, 05:30 AM
Re; BaggieBlood

Its intriguing this knucklehead launches his depressing over-emotional insignificant profanities- with no idea where there going to end up, invariably we watch him disappearing up his own backside

Frankly, I believe BaggieBlood is the depressing consequence of some terrifying Black Country experiment to breed a chimpanzee with Adrian Chiles

bongosdad
08-06-2018, 07:47 AM
That's a bit harsh on Adrian don't you think Freer.

freer
08-06-2018, 09:04 AM
That's a bit harsh on Adrian don't you think Freer.

Sorry Bongo,

Due to Mr Chiles excruciatingly dull persona my sympathies lie entirely with the primate !

BaggieBlood
08-06-2018, 11:03 AM
One question freer, do ever go to Caneston Park, or do you just spend all your time on online forums and looking for boring pictures to post?

TrianonDave
08-06-2018, 11:14 AM
So why do you spend so much time talking villa and not albion? Obsessed? Are you sure you sure not a closet villa fan? And why Caneston? Stupid. Just what the heck has any chinese owned relegated olbion fan got anythink to spout on about? Surely youve enough **** going on at the Horethorns not to ever bother anyone!

freer
08-06-2018, 12:33 PM
One question freer ?

Oh good just what I've been waiting for

A question from the twilight cosmos just outside Sandwell from our much maligned, interfering, no-mark blabbermouth Troll !

Can I assume its another attempt to open a meaningful conversation ?

TrianonDave
08-06-2018, 07:42 PM
Hasnt been on for a while, must be doing his fat sister.....

stateside
09-06-2018, 01:01 AM
BaggiBlood. Question? How weak and thin skinned are these Geordies? You'd think being from a mining community these people would be tough. Football fans give it large week in week out. We gave it to Coventry and Stoke when we watched their last games in the division in the 90's or 00's and the 70's. They gave it to the Blues fans when Newcastle visited St Andrews the season before Toon went down.

Anyway. He will be disappointed as Villa may drop but will return and they still will win nothing.

picasso
09-06-2018, 05:19 AM
Personally I don’t understand all the aggressive vitriol amongst Newcastle, West Brom, Birmingham, Wolves etc etc supporters. It just seems a waste of time and energy. We all go up and down, just at different times.

And we all win nothing, all at the same time.

mondaze
09-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Football is dead. Corporate ownership makes being a fan of a local club totally meaningless. Go live your lives, hug your kids, stop wasting your money on something which stopped being entertaining 20 years ago. You may as well support asda, or Tesco... The history of all our clubs is the only thing which keeps us interested. Nostalgia... Is a thing of the past!

Baggiepaul1957
10-06-2018, 07:54 AM
I can understand banter I cannot understand some of the nastiness. Anyway there for the grace of god comes into play. I despair at the state of football at the moment and wonder where it’s going to end. I was reading about Kane’s new contract yesterday and if it’s true then I see more clubs going bankrupt. Most clubs are never going to break into the top six. Ok Leicester did but that’s a one off. I don’t want to see any midlands club in this state. Look how much you have to spend in the premiership just to stay still. It’s all about the players now and how much they can screw out of a club. Then the club have to screw as much money out of the fans. I understand that things have to change but I personally don’t like how they have. We in the midlands should be all shouting from the same hymn sheet and trying to break up this monopoly that is the premiership. Maybe the championship will be more entertaining next season I don’t know, but I’m sick of hearing about the top six. Let’s all hope that the villa can sort all this out and reassure their fans as soon as possible because if it’s happening to you it can happen to us all.

eoin17
10-06-2018, 08:10 PM
I'm sorry this has happened and hope there's a way through this for AVFC.
All the best everyone, it's been a while!

eoin

BaggieBlood
11-06-2018, 03:18 AM
I'm sorry this has happened and hope there's a way through this for AVFC.
All the best everyone, it's been a while!

eoin

Any chance of a discount on the vile's energy bills eon?

Every little helps.

TrianonDave
05-08-2018, 11:05 AM
We now have the Offcially 3rd richest owners in British football....now F Off BB, oh and thanks for taking agent Jonestone ....ha ha bloody hah...