PDA

View Full Version : Villa facing winding up order?

blades58
05-06-2018, 06:05 PM

One things certain, no money, no Bruce.

He'll do a runner, I'm sure

BlockD
05-06-2018, 06:21 PM
I guess paying Terry,over a £100,000 grand a week,and that snide Snodgrass similar leads you towards this.

Ferk em,like you say 58,Bruce won’t hang around

Blade for Life
05-06-2018, 06:24 PM

One things certain, no money, no Bruce.

He'll do a runner, I'm sure

Spot on Bruce will do a runner, just as he did with us.

FatherKnowsBest
05-06-2018, 06:34 PM
No doubt the owners will stick it on their Amex card, but its a bit sad to see a club as big as Villa 'forgetting to post the cheque' for the PAYE...

mahatmafoot
05-06-2018, 07:03 PM
Maybe the Co-Op Bank will bail them out.

GrayBlade
05-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Maybe the Co-Op Bank will bail them out.

Well if they were stupid enough to believe that the Pig’s would use the last ‘loan’ to pay off debtors...

JJBlade
05-06-2018, 11:37 PM
There's no way Aston Villa will be wound up

JJBlade
05-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Spot on Bruce will do a runner, just as he did with us.

Aston Villa's no money is the not the same thing as our no money

If this is to be believed they are on the verge of a winding up order and they will still spend more than us this summer. They'll probably nick one of our players as well for good measure

GuancheBlade
06-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Sell Grealish, problem sorted.

Holden_C
06-06-2018, 01:27 PM
It would appear that the owners plans to release funds have fallen foul of China's export of capitol rules.

As has been said, sell Greasy and problem solved.

rodcurrie
06-06-2018, 02:09 PM
I guess paying Terry,over a £100,000 grand a week,and that snide Snodgrass similar leads you towards this.

Ferk em,like you say 58,Bruce won’t hang aroundYou're startin to sound like a very bitter owd man Benny,you wern't Len De Goey in another life wer tha?;)I'll have a Fiver bet wi thi that Villa dunt go out of business,mind ya tha wunt pay up anyways would tha? UTCB

BlockD
06-06-2018, 02:13 PM
You're startin to sound like a very bitter owd man Benny,you wern't Len De Goey in another life wer tha?;)I'll have a Fiver bet wi thi that Villa dunt go out of business,mind ya tha wunt pay up anyways would tha? UTCB

Why would I take a bet about that,I care not what happens to Villa,Pigs I would love to see go out of business however.

You been brown nosing your Dingle friends,telling them all what a smashing appointment they just made?

Myself,I hope the basterds get relegated again

rodcurrie
06-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Why would I take a bet about that,I care not what happens to Villa,Pigs I would love to see go out of business however.

You been brown nosing your Dingle friends,telling them all what a smashing appointment they just made?

Myself,I hope the basterds get relegated againI've no need to brown nose anybody Benny,i speak as i find folk.I dint know Barnsley had med an appointment it aint our Chris is it? Bitter Bitter owd man,jeez is it the trains fiasco that's gerrin thi so upset ya plank?:) UTCB

Holden_C
06-06-2018, 02:33 PM

Myself,I hope the basterds get relegated again

Has he? Makes a mockery of being a "True Blade".

You live and learn..... :)

BlockD
06-06-2018, 02:37 PM
I've no need to brown nose anybody Benny,i speak as i find folk.I dint know Barnsley had med an appointment it aint our Chris is it? Bitter Bitter owd man,jeez is it the trains fiasco that's gerrin thi so upset ya plank?:) UTCB

*******s,you didnt know,you have that portable radio tuned to Radio Sheffield with the earphone stuck in the lug oil 24 hours a day,wouldnt surprise me if you arranged to meet your Dingle muckers outside Cortonwood colliery when you heard the news,to have a good chinwag,and relive again,how you sorted Margaret out.

rodcurrie
06-06-2018, 02:37 PM

You live and learn..... :)Do keep up Marvin,Sean dissed me as a TRUE BLADE or BIGGER BLADE tother week when i said i wunt wish a career threatenin injury on any player(Ramos thread i think it was).Nice to see thi tryin to stick up for thi thick Chuckle bro tho.:D UTCB

rodcurrie
06-06-2018, 02:40 PM
*******s,you didnt know,you have that portable radio tuned to Radio Sheffield with the earphone stuck in the lug oil 24 hours a day,wouldnt surprise me if you arranged to meet your Dingle muckers outside Cortonwood colliery when you heard the news,to have a good chinwag,and relive again,how you sorted Margaret out.If i did arrange to meet anyone i wunt be relyin on't bleedin trains to get theer wud i ya plank.:D Watch thi language as well or Bully will be on to thi,no need for such poor language.UTCB

BlockD
06-06-2018, 02:42 PM

You live and learn..... :)

Its pathetic how he goes on about the Dingles H, didn't even want them to get relegated!!!, what sort of True Blade is that,and he couldn't be bothered giving our gallant boys applause after the Preston game,dashed off to commiserate with his Dingle friends,telling them,don't worry Jud,you`ll beat Derby

BlockD
06-06-2018, 02:46 PM
If i did arrange to meet anyone i wunt be relyin on't bleedin trains to get theer wud i ya plank.:D Watch thi language as well or Bully will be on to thi,no need for such poor language.UTCB

Bone to pick with Bully,I was looking forward to buying a Canadian goose jacket,and I bet I wasn't alone,probably realised he would be the one delivering thousands of them

rodcurrie
06-06-2018, 02:46 PM
Its pathetic how he goes on about the Dingles H, didn't even want them to get relegated!!!, what sort of True Blade is that,and he couldn't be bothered giving our gallant boys applause after the Preston game,dashed off to commiserate with his Dingle friends,telling them,don't worry Jud,you`ll beat DerbySez the plank who'd sooner watch Yorks in a pointless cricket match at Chezzy than watch our Lads gi Stocky a batterin and ya shud stop tellin lies,cos even in your warped brain tha knows tha tellin untruths Mr Railways wrecker.:)UTCB

Holden_C
06-06-2018, 03:09 PM
https://youtu.be/LtTIQ0ySej4

rodcurrie
06-06-2018, 03:13 PM
https://youtu.be/LtTIQ0ySej4That's what i imagine thee and Benny Blockmod wud be like when ya wer at School Marvin.:D Sirloin time for me have a good day BLADESfolk.UTCB

JonnyEdge
07-06-2018, 05:32 PM
This is what happens when you spunk it all on trying to go up, thing is even theyd have beaten Fulham they'd have needed to spend millions to stay up so would have been any better off.
Losing £6 million a month is no way to run a club and they could end up in administration, name change, relegation and rebuild just like dirty Leeds.