PDA

View Full Version : Happy 80th Sinjy

Footymad
08-06-2018, 05:51 AM
Congratulations to Ian St John on the occasion of his 80th birthday. He was the centre forward in our famous Ancell Babes side before moving on to Liverpool where he became a firm favourite. - External Link (http://www.footymad.com/motherwell/news/tmnw/happy_80th_sinjy_917025/index.shtml)

sieb1886
08-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Congratulations to Ian St John on the occasion of his 80th birthday. He was the centre forward in our famous Ancell Babes side before moving on to Liverpool where he became a firm favourite. - External Link (http://www.footymad.com/motherwell/news/tmnw/happy_80th_sinjy_917025/index.shtml)

Thereafter, he starred as Simon Templar in that TV series 'The Saint' ... no end to his talents. "HAA, HAA, HAA - you kill me Greavsey" !!

FFS, bring back the fitbaw; I'm running out of alternative 5hit to spout.

dazlhigh
08-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Thereafter, he starred as Simon Templar in that TV series 'The Saint' ... no end to his talents. "HAA, HAA, HAA - you kill me Greavsey" !!

FFS, bring back the fitbaw; I'm running out of alternative 5hit to spout.

St.John was one of the two most famous products of the late lamented Calder Primary. Him and Tam Cowan. You might add John Goodwin, who scored a winning header at Broomfield.
I'd love to add myself to the list, but I'm not famous. You're right, Sieb, we need some fitba.

texaco cup
09-06-2018, 11:27 AM
No need to panic sieb 1886 and dazlhigh won’t be long now until you have the media telling/commentating to us how England are going to win the World Cup �������� enjoy the football

wellin
10-06-2018, 08:25 PM
St.John was one of the two most famous products of the late lamented Calder Primary. Him and Tam Cowan. You might add John Goodwin, who scored a winning header at Broomfield.
I'd love to add myself to the list, but I'm not famous. You're right, Sieb, we need some fitba.

I'd add myself to that list as well.....but Im no famous either.....

sieb1886
12-06-2018, 10:39 PM
I'd add myself to that list as well.....but Im no famous either.....

Ah used to love playing against Calder Primary - us Coltnessians would take at least 4 off you every game. Didnae even need to stay aff the cider on a Friday night when we were playing you guys! ;D

dazlhigh
13-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Ah used to love playing against Calder Primary - us Coltnessians would take at least 4 off you every game. Didnae even need to stay aff the cider on a Friday night when we were playing you guys! ;D

That would be our Under 7 team.

wellin
14-06-2018, 04:14 PM

Whit are talkin aboot man We won a cup when I played with with them. Can't remember what it was mind you. Maybe am famous after all.;D