PDA

View Full Version : England

Ayamonteblade
08-06-2018, 10:06 AM
They were painful at times to watch - but to be fair they are young and you have to be impressed by some of the performances last night. Loved Rashford's goal, and thought he had a great game apart from a few over indulgences with the ball - which are forgiveable. Thought Rose/Henderson/Delph did well and of course, Harry proved what we all know - that he should be in the first 11.

Don't think the team is ready yet to challenge a World Cup - but if it continues to grow, and has the experience, it will be fascinating to see where we are in 4 years time.

Credit to Gareth Southgate - who has turned things around massively.

BlockD
08-06-2018, 10:27 AM
They were painful at times to watch - but to be fair they are young and you have to be impressed by some of the performances last night. Loved Rashford's goal, and thought he had a great game apart from a few over indulgences with the ball - which are forgiveable. Thought Rose/Henderson/Delph did well and of course, Harry proved what we all know - that he should be in the first 11.

Don't think the team is ready yet to challenge a World Cup - but if it continues to grow, and has the experience, it will be fascinating to see where we are in 4 years time.

Credit to Gareth Southgate - who has turned things around massively.

That Loftus Cheek looks a decent player, needs to have a bit more belief in himself, I do hope that England band fall foul of the authorities, and are sent to Siberia,never to be seen or heard of again.

mahatmafoot
08-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Rashy looks like one cool dude. Wonder what Marcello would have done when the defender touched the back of his ankles and he just shrugged it off.

FatherKnowsBest
08-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Its coming home,
its coming home,
its coming,
the England bus is coming home...

Ayamonteblade
08-06-2018, 12:04 PM
That Loftus Cheek looks a decent player, needs to have a bit more belief in himself, I do hope that England band fall foul of the authorities, and are sent to Siberia,never to be seen or heard of again.

Agreed BD - let's hope they get lost somewhere in Russia

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
08-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Costa Ricas goal kicks were enjoyable..................and the commentator says bet he's never had/heard that at the Bernabeu XD

rodcurrie
09-06-2018, 06:04 AM
England U/21's play Mexico in't final of the Toulon Tournament today,i think KO's at 5.30pm on Freesports channel.UTCB

rodcurrie
10-06-2018, 06:29 AM
Won 2-1 England youngsters have done well.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/report?gameId=5116113years on't bounce England have won this mate,last year i believe that kid who some seem to think aint very good or shud be sold, won player of the tournament a kid called BROOKSY,DAVID BROOKS.UTCB

Ayamonteblade
10-06-2018, 07:19 AM
3years on't bounce England have won this mate,last year i believe that kid who some seem to think aint very good or shud be sold, won player of the tournament a kid called BROOKSY,DAVID BROOKS.UTCB

turns out he's Welsh tho :O