PDA

View Full Version : Pindroch signs

Oldstripy
08-06-2018, 04:52 PM
A 2 year deal, only O'Connor left to sign now.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/pindroch-new-contract/

countygump
08-06-2018, 04:57 PM
A 2 year deal, only O'Connor left to sign now.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/pindroch-new-contract/

See a pin, sign him up and all the season, you'll have good look. Owd saying that.

Jeekay56
08-06-2018, 05:15 PM
See a pin, sign him up and all the season, you'll have good look. Owd saying that.

In the silence that followed, you could hear a Pindroch.

navypie
08-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Saw him play in the check a pot trophy against Mansfield . I wasn't impressed to say the least.

durhampie
08-06-2018, 05:32 PM
I cant believe after reading that article Nolan thinks he could be the No1 goalie next season. He is not in the same class as Fitz. Mind you, he did leave our best striker on the bench for most of the season and then gave our other goal shy striker another years contract...

So with this guy anything is possible..

pravda_plc
08-06-2018, 05:47 PM
I cant believe after reading that article Nolan thinks he could be the No1 goalie next season. He is not in the same class as Fitz. Mind you, he did leave our best striker on the bench for most of the season and then gave our other goal shy striker another years contract...

Actually Durham the "extra year" you speak of was included in his previous contract and it was Stead's option to call i.e. not Nolan's or Notts County's...

SwalePie
08-06-2018, 05:55 PM

Let's hope it was a really good look. If he's our number two keeper he needs to be ready to challenge Fitz.

navypie
08-06-2018, 06:44 PM

So you're not impressed with our business so far Durham? I am.

Freeman25
08-06-2018, 09:46 PM
If Durham found £50 on the floor in front of him he'd be p*ssed off he had to pick it up

Elite_Pie
08-06-2018, 10:35 PM
If Durham found £50 on the floor in front of him he'd be p*ssed off he had to pick it up

If Durham won £50 million on the lottery he'd be pissed off because someone once won £51 million.

Whenever I read one of his posts I can't help but picture a cartoon bloke with a permanent rain cloud above his head!

durhampie
08-06-2018, 10:37 PM

I dont need to pick up money from the street, i have enough as it is......

durhampie
08-06-2018, 10:38 PM
If Durham won £50 million on the lottery he'd be pissed off because someone once won £51 million.

Whenever I read one of his posts I can't help but picture a cartoon bloke with a permanent rain cloud above his head!

Talking about yourself again...

Elite_Pie
08-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Talking about yourself again...

There's nothing like a witty comeback.

And that was nothing like a witty comeback.

since41
09-06-2018, 03:57 AM
There's nothing like a witty comeback.

And that was nothing like a witty comeback.

Bet you had to smile at this one though

Hall Of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post

I dont need to pick up money from the street, i have enough as it is......