PDA

View Full Version : Mowbray latest comments.

Saxo1man41
15-06-2018, 08:59 PM
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16292079.Rovers_looking_to_add_more_firepower_afte r_Graham_and_Conway_deals/?ref=mac

Feeling a lot more confident after these comments that the links in the media attributed to TM are rubbish.

In the above link, he highlights the areas the I believe should be priority. I am on the same page with TM on this.

Despair
15-06-2018, 09:55 PM
That’s right .....Keep calm 🙂

Saxo1man41
15-06-2018, 10:10 PM
That’s right .....Keep calm 🙂

I apologise to TM and his family for any offense or upset my comments on this highly popular and well read forum may have caused.. ;)

AucklandRover
15-06-2018, 10:21 PM
SSHHH! - Saxo. Madame Rao will want to have your babies.

champs95
17-06-2018, 10:59 AM
I apologise to TM and his family for any offense or upset my comments on this highly popular and well read forum may have caused.. ;)

From a Rovers fans perspective, if you don't/can't attend matches, it must be hard to gage what is actually going on? The media normally get it very wrong.
So you could go on the busy LET comments section, and read comments from Burnley fans obsessed with us.
Or go on BRFC's and listen to 'only' negativity. And it's all utter rubbish.

Or come on here, which isn't busy. But its consistent. And correct. Go back and read my my comments over the past 12 months. I said we'd go up, we did. Each and every time we got a poor result, and TM was questioned, I told you to keep the faith. You said Shrewsbury wouldn't go away. I told you they would.
Most of his signings where questioned. Including Dack. I told you they'd come good, they did.
Yes, you can listen to the media. Yes you can listen to folk who know nothing about football moan, and tell you how to think. You can do all that.
You can even poke fun at the few posters on here. There was one site that got it spot on last season. And one that could not have been more wrong.

Once we lose our first match next season, it will kick back into action. And your light and witty remarks now, will become poinsenous once things don't go the way you want.

But it's all good jovial fun.

Saxo1man41
17-06-2018, 05:46 PM
From a Rovers fans perspective, if you don't/can't attend matches, it must be hard to gage what is actually going on? The media normally get it very wrong.
So you could go on the busy LET comments section, and read comments from Burnley fans obsessed with us.
Or go on BRFC's and listen to 'only' negativity. And it's all utter rubbish.

Or come on here, which isn't busy. But its consistent. And correct. Go back and read my my comments over the past 12 months. I said we'd go up, we did. Each and every time we got a poor result, and TM was questioned, I told you to keep the faith. You said Shrewsbury wouldn't go away. I told you they would.
Most of his signings where questioned. Including Dack. I told you they'd come good, they did.
Yes, you can listen to the media. Yes you can listen to folk who know nothing about football moan, and tell you how to think. You can do all that.
You can even poke fun at the few posters on here. There was one site that got it spot on last season. And one that could not have been more wrong.

Once we lose our first match next season, it will kick back into action. And your light and witty remarks now, will become poinsenous once things don't go the way you want.

But it's all good jovial fun.

Poinsenous? Is that from the stegasaurous family of dinosaurs? ;)

champs95
18-06-2018, 08:51 AM
Poinsenous? Is that from the stegasaurous family of dinosaurs? ;)

Poin-Dexter :P