PDA

View Full Version : UNITED to sign ROONEY

rodcurrie
25-06-2018, 03:44 PM
DC United that is,not a bad move to boost Wazza's pension fund.By the way someone on S2 reckons 3 signins for us BLADES Next week. UTCB

FatherKnowsBest
25-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Wow! Didn't see that coming...

JJBlade
25-06-2018, 03:52 PM
I thought we were signing Adam Rooney.
I knew that an ageing beyond his years, slow, fat, injury prone Wayne Rooney wouldn't want to sign for anyone that only offered a wage that he was actually worth

rodcurrie
25-06-2018, 03:54 PM
I thought we were signing Adam Rooney.
I knew that an ageing beyond his years, slow, fat, injury prone Wayne Rooney wouldn't want to sign for anyone that only offered a wage that he was actually worthYeah cos Wazza's had a really poor career aint he JJ?XD UTCB

JJBlade
25-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Yeah cos Wazza's had a really poor career aint he JJ?XD UTCB

So has Maradona but I wouldn't want him either

rodcurrie
25-06-2018, 04:17 PM
So has Maradona but I wouldn't want him eitherWe shudda had Diego tho.David McGoldrick's leavin Ipswich i wonder if anyone would want him at BDBL? UTCB

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
25-06-2018, 04:17 PM
DC United that is,not a bad move to boost Wazza's pension fund.By the way someone on S2 reckons 3 signins for us BLADES Next week. UTCB

You ever seen a sign outside a pub that says "Free Beer Tommorow"

shorehamoldboy
25-06-2018, 04:43 PM
clever player is mgoldrick but isnt he 32 now ? and in any case he would only be a squad player and we need 2 strikers in who will challenge leon and billy from the off

JJBlade
25-06-2018, 06:37 PM
What's the obsession amongst our fans with squad players ?

I can't post on S2 4SU cos I'm banned but it doesn't matter where you look for fans comments the majority are all about "getting cover in" "squad players" "Versatility"

Versatility = Sh!t in all positions but gives it a go

AREN'T WE ALLOWED TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE ??????

shorehamoldboy
25-06-2018, 07:01 PM
havent seen a lot of obsession on here or s2 about signing squad players we all know as chris has stated he wants 4 or 5 in that can challenge straight away for a first team spot but if they dont get in they improve our squad

Holden_C
25-06-2018, 07:16 PM

I can't post on S2 4SU cos I'm banned but it doesn't matter where you look for fans comments the majority are all about "getting cover in" "squad players" "Versatility"

AREN'T WE ALLOWED TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE ??????

Why are you banned? We don't always agree but I can't recall any posts that deserved a ban. Quite the opposite.

There is an obsession with squad players on there though, you're right.

JJBlade
25-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Why are you banned? We don't always agree but I can't recall any posts that deserved a ban. Quite the opposite.

There is an obsession with squad players on there though, you're right.

I thought it was something over nothing
Somebody called me a w@nker and I called it him back

Got banned for it. Don't know about the other person but they probably got banned too

rodcurrie
26-06-2018, 06:50 AM

AREN'T WE ALLOWED TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE ??????Who's mentioned we shud sign McGoldrick? I'd seen he was leavin Ipswich and asked a question,personally i'll leave the recruitment to Chris,Knilly and Mitch,but no doubt i'll get called a clapper for sayin that but hey ho Opinions and all that.:D UTCB

shorehamoldboy
26-06-2018, 07:23 AM
mcgoldricks been a good player but we wont be signing him at 32 chris seems to be after 2 young strikers gallagher at 23 and armstrong at 21 fit the bill for me but there are others in tufty we trust utb ftp