09-07-2018, 12:42 PM
patience bb it will happen

GrayBlade
09-07-2018, 12:50 PM
L
https://youtu.be/ytY9_xy7qgY

Blade for Life
09-07-2018, 01:16 PM
The "Salary Problem" is that we will not break our current pay structure. With agents basically controlling the market that means they get more money the higher the wage. A bit like a recruitment companies fees (which are extortionate by the way). On the one hand i applaud the company for trying to be sustainable but it makes making Wilder's job 10 times harder. As we can now see with Wednesday and Derby, just throwing money at this is not a good long term solution and their budgets will be severely reduced to try and fall within FFP rules. As usual with the Blades patience is something we all have to embrace for every transfer window.

FatherKnowsBest
09-07-2018, 02:43 PM
None of the outs, even Brooks could be though of as a regular first team player. Three of them are our own youngsters pressing to become first team players. I'm happy with CW taking his time, so long as he does it quickly...

bulmer1889
09-07-2018, 03:39 PM
I think we're already on to nos 3 and 4 an counting

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
09-07-2018, 03:44 PM
L
https://youtu.be/ytY9_xy7qgY

Oi thats my Nan.

GrayBlade
09-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Oi thats my Nan.

Haha we must be related then Chippy.

shorehamoldboy
09-07-2018, 05:31 PM
its certainly looking brighter for leon and billy to be starting against swansea 😉

mwblade
09-07-2018, 06:25 PM
None of the outs, even Brooks could be though of as a regular first team player. Three of them are our own youngsters pressing to become first team players. I'm happy with CW taking his time, so long as he does it quickly...

Hes not taking his time, he just cant get anyone in. Hope its not the usual last minute bargain bucket panic buys we bring in.

shorehamoldboy
09-07-2018, 07:08 PM
agents are the problem here we saw it last summer and its happening again im afraid

Champagneblade
10-07-2018, 01:31 AM
And to the best of our knowledge Ched, Norrington-Davies and Slater will be going out on loan.

Plus, if we get Woodburn, how much is Holmes going to play? He’s been the recipient of early season praise. Could be good encouraging management, could be reminding people he is still there.

shorehamoldboy
10-07-2018, 09:29 AM
really hope holmes has settled in now its gonna be him and the bounce slayer for that spot just in behind our 2 strikers although in away games i would be tempted to start both just in behind a lone striker