PDA

View Full Version : Dele Ali - Crap!

baggieal
11-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Is it me but think he's ****e and contributes nothing! Midfield poor!

soulman101
11-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Is it me but think he's ****e and contributes nothing! Midfield poor!
Gets in the team cos he play for Spurs, media make you think he's good.

baggieal
11-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Gets in the team cos he play for Spurs, media make you think he's good.

Honestly thought he was rubbish soulman! Whilst, I am not a fan and he received undeserved stick against Sweden, the biggest threat in the first half was Sterling with his pace. I certainly would not have taken him off tonight!

WBA53
11-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Add to that list sterling

BaggieBlood
11-07-2018, 09:04 PM
At least your Peugeot is safe on Sunday 53, no need to put it in the garage.

TipperaryBaggie
11-07-2018, 09:04 PM
A playmaker like Wilshere in the midfield might have given Croatia more trouble tonight. We are too sterile in midfield.

baggieal
11-07-2018, 09:13 PM
A playmaker like Wilshere in the midfield might have given Croatia more trouble tonight. We are too sterile in midfield.

Agree - it was criminal that Livermore was on standby before Wilshere. If Livermore is worth 10 million then Wilshere must be worth treble that!

BaggieBlood
11-07-2018, 09:19 PM
This England team did very well to get to the sf.

I wrote after the Sweden game this team is not a patch on the 90 sf team, lingaard instead of gazza, sterling instead waddle.

In all honesty Imo, they never really convinced me as a great team.

Kane is certainly no linekar.

Hopefully, the team will have matured (and leko and field are integral) and fresh at the next winter wc.

On separate note, now it's all over, I hope you f at c@?? Maguire know what it feels like, after you continually told some kids in the East stand that we were going down, by pointing downwards and pointing at them when you came to ours with Leicester.

SwedishBaggie
11-07-2018, 09:40 PM
This England team did very well to get to the sf.

I wrote after the Sweden game this team is not a patch on the 90 sf team, lingaard instead of gazza, sterling instead waddle.

In all honesty Imo, they never really convinced me as a great team.

Kane is certainly no linekar.

Hopefully, the team will have matured (and leko and field are integral) and fresh at the next winter wc.

On separate note, now it's all over, I hope you f at c@?? Maguire know what it feels like, after you continually told some kids in the East stand that we were going down, by pointing downwards and pointing at them when you came to ours with Leicester.

Agreed BB, this England team were not the best or the second best team of the tournament, and therefore should not reach the final. The best two teams probably played yesterday.

Anyway, well done to have reached the SF, and possibly win a medal.

Johnny on the spot 1
12-07-2018, 05:28 AM
Add to that list sterling

Rather have Sterling than Ali , but know what your saying 53 , never mind we still McClean

holmleighchris
12-07-2018, 05:48 AM
The game against the rabble from Panama apart we created very few chances throughout the tournament. Thought we were going to get away with it but it wasn't to be.
Agree about Ali. The rest of the midfield weren't great either, certainly not from a chance creating point of view.

Robert Johnson
12-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Can you imagine having Ali and Sterling at the Albion. We wouldn't be saying they were crap.

TipperaryBaggie
12-07-2018, 01:06 PM
After a few games under Pulis we probably would have been!

Robert Johnson
12-07-2018, 01:36 PM
True, lol.