PDA

View Full Version : Arabzone for Alloa game

geofoxposse
19-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Sorry but I won't be spending my €9,52 to watch anything that comes close to the push thats been served up just now.

I have to weigh the admiration for my team to the hard facts of closing an office early?

Tuff shyt, my € will stay secure, my business will continue unabated, until there is some improvement in style, quality and commitment or until every game kicks off at 1945 I shall not be shutting for that pile of schecht.

shedboy71
19-07-2018, 09:13 PM
every member of the crowd should walk out at first corner for Alloa.

TerryTheTerror
19-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Got to love supporters. 🙂

shedboy71
19-07-2018, 10:34 PM
Got to love supporters. ��

och come on was just a wee joke terry :) Id stay if even one player was remotely outside the box ;)

geofoxposse
21-07-2018, 04:12 PM
Yes decided to watch it,
Yes I paid.
Yes I shut down to watch it.

But holy holy holy phuck

whats going on....... apart from the fact I can watch youtube, you****, free tv, first row, rooskie tv, uk tv and every other chucking channel in the universe. Our Dundee United can't even arrange a feed that lasts a full game. Its a simple symptom of the viral shyte running through our club, what I could watch and hear was just dire shyte with so many excuses from the commentary team.

No skill, no organisation, no passion, its an impossible task for whoever will pick up the pieces laid down by CL. After all it doesn't matter how shiny it may be and how much deodorant you spray on it. A turd is still a turd.

shedboy71
21-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Yes decided to watch it,
Yes I paid.
Yes I shut down to watch it.

But holy holy holy phuck

whats going on....... apart from the fact I can watch youtube, you****, free tv, first row, rooskie tv, uk tv and every other chucking channel in the universe. Our Dundee United can't even arrange a feed that lasts a full game. Its a simple symptom of the viral shyte running through our club, what I could watch and hear was just dire shyte with so many excuses from the commentary team.

No skill, no organisation, no passion, its an impossible task for whoever will pick up the pieces laid down by CL. After all it doesn't matter how shiny it may be and how much deodorant you spray on it. A turd is still a turd.

Another happy customer!! :)