PDA

View Full Version : Notts midweek games live on ifollow for £10

tarquinbeech
07-08-2018, 12:02 AM
Sorry, I couldn't make the letters stand out more.

MIDWEEK GAMES LIVE ON IFOLLOW

Both myself and Swale have pointed out that midweek games are available to view at £10 on iFollow.....there is an announcement on the official Notts website explaining the details....lots of extra dosh for Notts hopefully.

I will keep posting the details as a separate thread every time we are playing midweek....it could get boring!

SwalePie
07-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Sorry, I couldn't make the letters stand out more.

Both myself and Swale have pointed out that midweek games are available to view at £10 on iFollow.....there is an announcement on the official Notts website explaining the details....lots of extra dosh for Notts hopefully.

I will keep posting the details as a separate thread every time we are playing midweek....it could get boring!

Is it possible to watch Notts' midweek games live on the internet anywhere Tarkers? If so, how much does it cost?

Mapperleypie
07-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Does this mean next Friday's match is on the internet for £10, given it is not a Saturday or Bank Holiday game?

Chicken Balti Pie
07-08-2018, 11:01 AM
Does this mean next Friday's match is on the internet for £10, given it is not a Saturday or Bank Holiday game?

Makes sense as to why the price was reduced to £10 for tickets

Elite_Pie
07-08-2018, 11:04 AM

I would assume it does, maybe that's why Hardy is only charging £10 to get in.

Elite_Pie
07-08-2018, 11:06 AM
sorry, i couldn't make the letters stand out more.

midweek games live on ifollow

tarquinbeech
07-08-2018, 11:13 AM
midweek games live on ifollow

How did you do that?

ncfcog
07-08-2018, 11:52 AM
How did you do that?

Stop being childish

Getsmart
07-08-2018, 12:21 PM
It’s no real surprise that this board has so few contributing members, same 5/6 people “contributing/bickering”. Guess your offended I didn’t read your post about ifollow, even though one was at the end of the Colchester match thread. Can’t see where Swale mentioned it, probably in the middle of some posts which were irrelevant, as most on here seem to be.

When I joined was hoping to have sensible conversations about Notts County/league 2 and be part of the community. The match threads aren’t actually discussions, most are useless comments from people saying stuff like stags 1 up now. Admittedly you have some good posters who make good points on the pros/cons of Forte, Hewitt, Grant etc even Nolan. But they are few and far between.

Can’t believe a club of Notts size has such a poor community, even compared to the stags it’s pretty much a joke.

macstop
07-08-2018, 12:32 PM
It’s no real surprise that this board has so few contributing members, same 5/6 people “contributing/bickering”. Guess your offended I didn’t read your post about ifollow, even though one was at the end of the Colchester match thread. Can’t see where Swale mentioned it, probably in the middle of some posts which were irrelevant, as most on here seem to be.

When I joined was hoping to have sensible conversations about Notts County/league 2 and be part of the community. The match threads aren’t actually discussions, most are useless comments from people saying stuff like stags 1 up now. Admittedly you have some good posters who make good points on the pros/cons of Forte, Hewitt, Grant etc even Nolan. But they are few and far between.

Can’t believe a club of Notts size has such a poor community, even compared to the stags it’s pretty much a joke.

Have you tried Pride Of Nottingham forum, not as busy as this but a lot more sensible.

tarquinbeech
07-08-2018, 06:10 PM

I was merely having a bit of fun highlighting the Notts midweek games being live on iFollow....sorry.

You mention the Match thread being poor, but that was where I posted the info originally assuming people would spot it.....it is a bit quiet during the match, particularly if Notts are at home purely because most people are at the match or the ex-pats are on iFollow, it livens up after the game as you saw on Saturday after 5.30pm.

Yes, there are some on here that like to bicker, but IMO that is mainly over politics....most of the footy stuff is pretty informed and amicable.

Things may have gotten a bit heated on Saturday because of the level of expectation over the quality of the new signings, things will calm down once we start getting a few decent results....if the expected results do not materialise, even I occasionally give MAD a miss for a few days and take to the trenches, or in my case the safety of a Tequila under my palm tree.

Good luck.