PDA

View Full Version : Reds set to sign Stefan Payne again

DodworthRed
07-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Or so I wish!

Exactly what we need. Think of what Bradshaw does not have in his locker, considerable strength and pace to beat defenders. Great scoring record in League 1 too!

For many he looked promising at Barnsley. Well I'm sure as with Luke Berry people would be crowing for him if we did not have previous.

Have heard he could be off to Bristol.

EastStandRed
07-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Bid accepted by Bristol Rovers, bit more money into the pot for Barnsley F.C. ?

DOOALI
07-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Chest must be full then ESR so now theve got a pot to put the money coming in from all angles

EastStandRed
07-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Might get enough from Payne to pay for those new handdriers , not much left after that XD

red flagged
07-08-2018, 05:28 PM
If it's true we're darn 6.5 mill after the drop we've a lot more to put int pot just to stand still.
Wouldn't get too excited abart splashing out all this cash we've got coming in from 'retained interests'.

Consortium won't be happy with a business that stands still, continuing improvement is the requirement these days.

DOOALI
07-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Yeah but it hasn't gone that way Red not that I can see

anstonred
07-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Big Stef is not for me - not good enough!

redsarebest
07-08-2018, 07:45 PM
would we get sell on fee

Jonnyboy501
07-08-2018, 09:14 PM
If it's true we're darn 6.5 mill after the drop we've a lot more to put int pot just to stand still.
Wouldn't get too excited abart splashing out all this cash we've got coming in from 'retained interests'.

Consortium won't be happy with a business that stands still, continuing improvement is the requirement these days.

Businesses that don't stand still have to "speculate to accumulate".

red flagged
07-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Yeah but it hasn't gone that way Red not that I can see

No mate, I agree. But now it's clear that the consortium aren't going to throw the kitchen sink at getting us back to the big league the question is where do we go from here ? If we go back up how do we stay up ? Or do we yo yo between championship and league 1.

Personally I think that this is our level for the foreseeable, we're now a Rotherham or a Donny, can't see any other future for us to be honest.