PDA

View Full Version : Transfer deadline

KCNotts
08-08-2018, 07:05 PM
All seems a bit quiet? Anybody got any juicy snippets? The Bennett deal seems to be gone now. I still think we need a new LB because Jones isn't very good at it. I'm not convinced about central midfield either, but not sure what combative midfielders are out there who can do the dirty work for us?

I saw Oxlade-Chamberlain in the gym today, I reckon he could be a good bit of business...can play in midfield too.

Any exits? Can't see Hawkridge getting much football.

Wedgie_pie
08-08-2018, 09:36 PM
What you see is what we have, and we have to make do with...

i961pie
09-08-2018, 05:34 AM
Any exits? Can't see Hawkridge getting much football.

Let's hope you are right.

Notts78
09-08-2018, 07:43 AM
Picked up an appearance fee Saturday though.

DelroyFacey22
09-08-2018, 08:12 AM
Hawkridge is fine as a squad player imo, won't expect him to start many games but he's fine as an experienced back up player. I think Ox will cover the left back (and right back) spot but I still think we need a keeper.

mattpie
09-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Very highly doubt anything going to happen today, but would be very interested in a loan (or two) should they help out – we have until the end of the month – I wonder if the traditional "scramble" for last minute signings may become a scramble for loans on 31 Aug?

countygump
09-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Very highly doubt anything going to happen today, but would be very interested in a loan (or two) should they help out – we have until the end of the month – I wonder if the traditional "scramble" for last minute signings may become a scramble for loans on 31 Aug?

From today's Redrag:

Notts County are expecting a quiet transfer deadline day ahead of the window closing at 5pm tonight.

The Magpies completed all of their business early in the summer having made 10 signings in preparation for their assault on League Two this term.

And the Post understands that no further arrivals are expected today as clubs across the country aim to wrap up all their permanent business.

LaxtonLad
09-08-2018, 01:56 PM
All seems a bit quiet? Anybody got any juicy snippets?
I had some juicy snippets but Ive just made a pie with them.

Old_pie
09-08-2018, 03:26 PM
I had some juicy snippets but Ive just made a pie with them.

Not a MAGpie I hope!