PDA

View Full Version : Trump and Russia new allegations

oldcolner
09-08-2018, 09:31 PM
New book says
Oleg Kalugin, the former head of counterintelligence for the KGB, said Trump would have been targeted by honey traps when he was invited to Moscow and St Petersburg with his wife Ivana in 1987 and used by the Kremlin ever since and
that Trump would have had 'many young ladies at his disposal'. The author previously targeted the Bush family over alleged links to the Saudis, and was heavily quoted in Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 movie.
He claims Trump was used to launder Russian money and that a property firm in Trump Tower was a Kremlin shell company.

I wouldn’t be surprised!

sinkov
09-08-2018, 09:47 PM
New allegations...he says...he claims....he has a book to sell. Where's the new evidence ?

FAKE NEWS

oncewasthere
09-08-2018, 09:52 PM
New book says
Oleg Kalugin, the former head of counterintelligence for the KGB, said Trump would have been targeted by honey traps when he was invited to Moscow and St Petersburg with his wife Ivana in 1987 and used by the Kremlin ever since and
that Trump would have had 'many young ladies at his disposal'. The author previously targeted the Bush family over alleged links to the Saudis, and was heavily quoted in Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 movie.
He claims Trump was used to launder Russian money and that a property firm in Trump Tower was a Kremlin shell company.

I wouldn’t be surprised!

name of the book please

oncewasthere
09-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Could you give the name of the book please

oldcolner
09-08-2018, 10:09 PM
House of Trump by Craig Unger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6041093/Trump-compromised-Russians-1987-used-Kremlin-DECADES-new-book-claims.html

He has previously written House of Bush and written for the Guardian

Deadlydave
09-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Written for the Guardian!? Would not happen to be a so called Progressive by any chance??

oldcolner
09-08-2018, 10:27 PM
No idea Dave.
Is that the same as the lovely cuddly shy and retiring Owen Jones

The Bedlington Terrier
10-08-2018, 03:37 AM
New book says

I wouldn’t be surprised!

Sounds more than plausible to me! XD

oldcolner
10-08-2018, 06:30 AM
So ex MI5 spy Christopher Steeles dossier on Trump seems to often be correct despite Trump denouncing it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/christopher-steele-0