PDA

View Full Version : OT Police raid in Nottingham related to London terror attack

upthemaggies
14-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Chilling....

"Searches are taking place at two addresses in Birmingham and a residential property in the Radford and Arboretum area of Nottingham"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45189831

tarquinbeech
15-08-2018, 12:01 AM
This will get swept under the carpet as usual....."British man of ethnic heritage suffers mental problems.....swerves at the last minute to avoid cyclists and policemen....everyone stay calm.....the government has the situation under control......multi-faith vigil and candle-lighting ceremony cancelled...Sadiq Khan implores the MSM to follow the lead of the Guardian in removing all details from their front pages"

dam617
15-08-2018, 04:18 AM
This will get swept under the carpet as usual....."British man of ethnic heritage suffers mental problems.....swerves at the last minute to avoid cyclists and policemen....everyone stay calm.....the government has the situation under control......multi-faith vigil and candle-lighting ceremony cancelled...Sadiq Khan implores the MSM to follow the lead of the Guardian in removing all details from their front pages"

He used a Ford Fiesta.
At least it keeps Corbyn off the front pages eh?

AltyPie
15-08-2018, 05:43 AM
And after May wished ‘em all a happy Eid Mubarak not long ago too...
Actually looked like same standard of driving as that guy whose “foot slipped onto the accelerator” and accidentally steered at speed into fans in Moscow just before that Mexico match.

Trickytreesreds
15-08-2018, 07:39 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/16k9pcl.jpg

irish_pie
15-08-2018, 12:11 PM
If this piece of garbage was innocent and it was just an accident then why is he not co-operating with the police.... chop his nuts off and send him back to the toilet of a country he came from... it's only a matter of time before these scum start doing the same over here... I was in the local town (approx 250 people) a few weeks ago and there was a guy handing out leaflets for the Quran! He was told in no uncertain terms to pack up and bugger off before he was thrown into the nearby river!

tarquinbeech
15-08-2018, 12:34 PM
If this piece of garbage was innocent and it was just an accident then why is he not co-operating with the police.... chop his nuts off and send him back to the toilet of a country he came from... it's only a matter of time before these scum start doing the same over here... I was in the local town (approx 250 people) a few weeks ago and there was a guy handing out leaflets for the Quran! He was told in no uncertain terms to pack up and bugger off before he was thrown into the nearby river!

"The West, or the universal civilization it leads, is emotionally rejected *by Muslims*.

*Islam* undermines *The West*, it threatens *The West*...... but at the same time *The West* is needed for its machines, goods, medicines, warplanes, the remittances from the emigrants, the hospitals that might have a cure for calcium deficiency, the universities that will provide master's degrees in mass media.

All the rejection of the West is contained within the assumption that there will always exist out there a living, creative *Western* civilization, oddly neutral, open to all to appeal to.

Rejection, therefore, is not absolute rejection........... It is also, for the *Islamic* community as a whole, a way of ceasing to strive intellectually.

It is to be parasitic: parasitism is one of the unacknowledged fruits of *Islamic* fundamentalism."

VS Naipaul, Among the Believers, edited** by Tarquin

Original text......."The West, or the universal civilization it leads, is emotionally rejected. It undermines, it threatens. But at the same time it is needed for its machines, goods, medicines, warplanes, the remittances from the emigrants, the hospitals that might have a cure for calcium deficiency, the universities that will provide master's degrees in mass media. All the rejection of the West is contained within the assumption that there will always exist out there a living, creative civilization, oddly neutral, open to all to appeal to. Rejection, therefore, is not absolute rejection. It is also, for the community as a whole, a way of ceasing to strive intellectually. It is to be parasitic: parasitism is one of the unacknowledged fruits of fundamentalism."

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 12:22 PM
I thought I was having a moment of deja vu this morning when I saw a report of 31 Muslims charged with child ***-grooming offences in Huddersfield.......surely not, it was 29, and a year ago as reported here by the beeb?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39580591

Nope, it appears to be a separate 31 Muslims, as reported here

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/huddersfield-child-grooming-gang-charged-15031935

Strange how the MSM have not reported it yet!...obviously social cohesion is more important than the well-being of young girls aged as young as 12....or maybe everyone is just so used to these reports that nobody cares anymore?

It's the same as with suicide attacks, after a while nobody really cares, like the Blitz, and people carry on their lives as normal despite a war going on around them!

drillerpie
16-08-2018, 01:18 PM
I thought I was having a moment of deja vu this morning when I saw a report of 31 Muslims charged with child ***-grooming offences in Huddersfield.......surely not, it was 29, and a year ago as reported here by the beeb?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39580591

Nope, it appears to be a separate 31 Muslims, as reported here

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/huddersfield-child-grooming-gang-charged-15031935

Strange how the MSM have not reported it yet!...obviously social cohesion is more important than the well-being of young girls aged as young as 12....or maybe everyone is just so used to these reports that nobody cares anymore?

It's the same as with suicide attacks, after a while nobody really cares, like the Blitz, and people carry on their lives as normal despite a war going on around them!

The mainstream media haven't reported the thing you've just linked to the BBC reporting on last year? So the supposed cover up has only started in the last year?

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 01:35 PM
The mainstream media haven't reported the thing you've just linked to the BBC reporting on last year? So the supposed cover up has only started in the last year?

If you read my post again, slowly....I explain that the MSM are not currently reporting it this time (unless you count the Manchester Evening News as MSM?)....I then opine that the reason might be because the UK public have become immune to these stories and nobody is interested......any clearer?

Meanwhile the Guardian ran a story yesterday (when 31 additional Muslims were charged) about niqab-wearers being more fearful since Boris made his "letterbox" remark.......and today they are running a headline story about someone firing a catapult at a mosque.....hahahaha.....It's not really funny though....it's pathetic

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Amazing, I've found the story on the BEEB, tucked away under "local news......Leeds and West Yorkshire"

31 mainly-Muslims (all Muslims so far but 12 names cannot be named for legal reasons?) charged with numerous new *** offences against kids aged 12 and above.......tucked away in an obscure part of the national news......disgusting and sickening

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45193514

BigFatPie
16-08-2018, 01:53 PM
The opinions of anyone who talks about the “MSM” can be safely ignored.

Get back to rimming your goats Tarquers.

frenchmagpie
16-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Amazing, I've found the story on the BEEB, tucked away under "local news......Leeds and West Yorkshire"

31 mainly-Muslims (all Muslims so far but 12 names cannot be named for legal reasons?) charged with numerous new *** offences against kids aged 12 and above.......tucked away in an obscure part of the national news......disgusting and sickening

Crikey it's shocking to learn that the Catholic Church has been stuffed full of Muslims all these years. Who'd have thought !?

ps. That's sarcasm, for the hard of learning.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 02:01 PM
The opinions of anyone who talks about the “MSM” can be safely ignored.

Get back to rimming your goats Tarquers.

So you obviously don't care about yet another Muslim grooming gang carrying on undetected for several years...and now, when discovered, going virtually unreported?

Mmmmm...I wonder why?.

Mapperleypie
16-08-2018, 02:10 PM

This was all over the news yesterday.

It's a horrible story, but enough of the faux outrage about 'the MSM' not reporting it.

In future, in order to avoid bursting a blood-vessell stick to the proper news like Breitbart, Russia Today & whatever Tommy Robinson has to say.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 02:21 PM
This was all over the news yesterday.

It's a horrible story, but enough of the faux outrage about 'the MSM' not reporting it.

In future, in order to avoid bursting a blood-vessell stick to the proper news like Breitbart, Russia Today & whatever Tommy Robinson has to say.

Tommy Robinson, the guy that is threatened countless times by Muslim hate-mongers who threaten to boil and eat his small children after raping and killing his wife....that Tommy Robinson?

Here is actual footage of the despicable threats made to him on a regular basis......what does he do when he finds them?.....offers to talk to them, offers get them medical help....offers to arm-wrestle them before the police take them into custody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2_bBK3eH0E

SolSigns
16-08-2018, 02:40 PM
How many more thousands of anti-Muslim posts are you going to put up on a Notts County football messageboard, tarquin?

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 02:50 PM
How many more thousands of anti-Muslim posts are you going to put up on a Notts County football messageboard, tarquin?

Chubby, Mapperley and Sol, almost got the full house of Muslim apologists....in answer to your question, as many as I like as long as it doesn't break the forum rules.

You're another one that Cher has advised to hit the "complaint button" if you want someone barring....... as long as it isn't part of your hatred vendetta she advised though.....have I broken any rules yet?....finger getting twitchy?

SolSigns
16-08-2018, 02:56 PM
If only there was some kind of rule thingy, maybe something about Discrimination or something...

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 03:03 PM
If only there was some kind of rule thingy, maybe something about Discrimination or something...

Ah yes, I notice you had yet another pop at Swale yesterday quoting "discrimination" rules as part of your long-running vendetta against him......now you are quoting it against me.

I posted a news article about 31 ADDITIONAL Muslims being charged for kiddy-fiddling in Huddersfield yesterday....I didn't even start a new thread so as not to clog up the board with OT posts pre tomorrow's match....I attached the news article to an existing terrorism thread....thoughtful or what?

Now you are quoting "discrimination" rules against me?........where can I find this rule and what part have I broken?

SolSigns
16-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Maybe a jolly barman type could be found to remind folk about the rule thingies...

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Maybe a jolly barman type could be found to remind folk about the rule thingies...

So basically you have no idea, once again blowing hot air because you don't like me posting factual and accurate news stories by the Beeb and others.

Anyone else like to tell me which rules I've broken?

BigFatPie
16-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Because you post lots of stuff about crimes committed by Muslims, but nothing about other sections of society. This on its own may not break the rules( which say nothing about such posts needing to be “reported”), but you’ve also stated that you despise Muslims, which most certainly does.

The MSM bolox is used by both the right and left to describe news that doesn’t fit in with their idiotic view of the world.

drillerpie
16-08-2018, 03:25 PM
If you read my post again, slowly....I explain that the MSM are not currently reporting it this time (unless you count the Manchester Evening News as MSM?)....I then opine that the reason might be because the UK public have become immune to these stories and nobody is interested......any clearer?

Meanwhile the Guardian ran a story yesterday (when 31 additional Muslims were charged) about niqab-wearers being more fearful since Boris made his "letterbox" remark.......and today they are running a headline story about someone firing a catapult at a mosque.....hahahaha.....It's not really funny though....it's pathetic

This time, so you're saying they've changed policy since one year ago?

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Ah yes, I notice you had yet another pop at Swale yesterday quoting "discrimination" rules as part of your long-running vendetta against him......now you are quoting it against me.

I posted a news article about 31 ADDITIONAL Muslims being charged for kiddy-fiddling in Huddersfield yesterday....I didn't even start a new thread so as not to clog up the board with OT posts pre tomorrow's match....I attached the news article to an existing terrorism thread....thoughtful or what?

Now you are quoting "discrimination" rules against me?........where can I find this rule and what part have I broken?

OK...here are the "discrimination" rules as posted by Swale......Discrimination.
Discrimination is not tolerated on the Forum. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. For example, making a statement that all black people are criminals is discrimination on the basis of race, is illegal and is unacceptable. Discrimination can be on the basis of race, ***, disability, religion, ***ual orientation or political persuasion.

I'm pretty confident that even my most hardened detractor will have difficulty proving that copying-n-pasting a BBC report about 31 additional Huddersfield kiddy-fiddlers with names like......
Banaras Hussain 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16
Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15
Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of girl aged 13-15
Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15
Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a female age 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child *** offence
Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child *** offence
Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16-years-old
Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking
Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and ***ual assault
Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of female aged 13-15
Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of child *** offence
Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15
Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to ***ual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15
Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15

......were not Muslim.....and even if by some miracle they weren't......where have I said all Muslims are kiddy-fiddlers?

Now, I could say that all kiddy-grooming gangs in the UK over the past 20 years were Muslim, pretty sure that is accurate, and I might be able to get away with all suicide-bombers in the UK and Europe over the last 20 years are Muslim....I could almost say that Muslims "invented" the "hire a truck or van and mow down pedestrians" but the Welsh lad, Daren Osbourne retaliated by killing one person so I have to report accurately and in a balanced fashion.

Now we come down to "attitude" where MAD might have a case....BUT if I'm to be persecuted for "attitude", what about Elite who has an "attitude" towards anyone religious or Sid who has an "attitude" towards Tories (which according to the Rules) is grounds for a card from the moderators.....dangerous grounds indeed for any MAD poster who is even slightly outspoken ie "barred for 6 months....attitude"....it won't work unless you want to kill all the OT threads IMO.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 03:43 PM
This time, so you're saying they've changed policy since one year ago?

YES....because it is no longer NEWS....it is commonplace

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Because you post lots of stuff about crimes committed by Muslims, but nothing about other sections of society. This on its own may not break the rules( which say nothing about such posts needing to be “reported”), but you’ve also stated that you despise Muslims, which most certainly does.

The MSM bolox is used by both the right and left to describe news that doesn’t fit in with their idiotic view of the world.

I suggest that you look up the word "despise".....I ain't doing it for you as you appear to have grown up enough now to be wearing big-boy pants

magpie_mania
16-08-2018, 03:48 PM
OK...here are the "discrimination" rules as posted by Swale......Discrimination.
Discrimination is not tolerated on the Forum. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. For example, making a statement that all black people are criminals is discrimination on the basis of race, is illegal and is unacceptable. Discrimination can be on the basis of race, ***, disability, religion, ***ual orientation or political persuasion.

I'm pretty confident that even my most hardened detractor will have difficulty proving that copying-n-pasting a BBC report about 31 additional Huddersfield kiddy-fiddlers with names like......
Banaras Hussain 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16
Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15
Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of girl aged 13-15
Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15
Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a female age 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child *** offence
Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child *** offence
Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16-years-old
Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking
Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and ***ual assault
Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of female aged 13-15
Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of child *** offence
Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15
Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to ***ual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15
Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15

......were not Muslim.....and even if by some miracle they weren't......where have I said all Muslims are kiddy-fiddlers?

Now, I could say that all kiddy-grooming gangs in the UK over the past 20 years were Muslim, pretty sure that is accurate, and I might be able to get away with all suicide-bombers in the UK and Europe over the last 20 years are Muslim....I could almost say that Muslims "invented" the "hire a truck or van and mow down pedestrians" but the Welsh lad, Daren Osbourne retaliated by killing one person so I have to report accurately and in a balanced fashion.

Now we come down to "attitude" where MAD might have a case....BUT if I'm to be persecuted for "attitude", what about Elite who has an "attitude" towards anyone religious or Sid who has an "attitude" towards Tories (which according to the Rules) is grounds for a card from the moderators.....dangerous grounds indeed for any MAD poster who is even slightly outspoken ie "barred for 6 months....attitude"....it won't work unless you want to kill all the OT threads IMO.

Interesting post! You do seem to say that anyone with a certain name must be a Muslim!

Regarding Elite, I don't think it's fair to say he has an attitude toward anyone religious.

I'm a Christian but have not felt that Elite has anything against me personally (maybe I am wrong!) - his problem I think is with religion itself.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 03:53 PM
I suggest that you look up the word "despise".....I ain't doing it for you as you appear to have grown up enough now to be wearing big-boy pants

I couldn't resist it guys n gals, Chubby, the guy that wants to get rid of the Queen and utters foul words about her, and wants to burn our national flag.....wants me barred for using the word "despise".....it's pathetic

Merriam-Websters "anyone who despises a religion".....Definition of despise
despised; despising
transitive verb
1 : to look down on with contempt or aversion

despised the weak

2 : to regard as negligible, worthless, or distasteful

despises organized religion

What was that you were saying about our Queen, Chubby?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/despise

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Interesting post! You do seem to say that anyone with a certain name must be a Muslim!

Regarding Elite, I don't think it's fair to say he has an attitude toward anyone religious.

I'm a Christian but have not felt that Elite has anything against me personally (maybe I am wrong!) - his problem I think is with religion itself.

I'm prepared to bet that everyone of them is a Muslim, yes....all of those are Islamic names....with regards to Elite, he sees anyone who believes in any religion, as being the same as believing in the tooth-fairy or Santa Claus....does that mean that he would have an "attitude" towards anyone discussing religion, difficult to say....that is why I'm saying that as part of the "MAD discrimination rules", attitude is a difficult basis on which to judge whether a poster should be carded or not.

Trickytreesreds
16-08-2018, 04:01 PM

Tarkers just give it up.

The left/liberal leanings in Europe, not just this country would rather stick their fingers in their ears and ignore everything.
The Germans did it in Cologne, when they tried to bury the New Years eve attacks. 1000 ***ual assaults by Muslims.
The police and social workers, under government orders tried to get complaints withdrawn and the press were gagged. Social media sorted that out though.
France/Sweden/Holland pretty the same story.

All I ask is why?
Every crime and statistic should be reported and free to report on.
Why followers of Islam are being cloaked escapes me. Add to that when Laxley broadcasts it, the establishment stitches him up.
If these crimes and the festering fundamentalism were dealt with, then the EDL wouldn't even exist.

Take Saudi Arabia, does nothing as a country for its fellow muslim migrants, yet offers to build 200 mosques in Germany?
Tells me something I'm afraid and I have to wonder what governments are thinking?

magpie_mania
16-08-2018, 04:05 PM
I'm prepared to bet that everyone of them is a Muslim, yes....all of those are Islamic names....with regards to Elite, he sees anyone who believes in any religion, as being the same as believing in the tooth-fairy or Santa Claus....does that mean that he would have an "attitude" towards anyone discussing religion, difficult to say....that is why I'm saying that as part of the "MAD discrimination rules", attitude is a difficult basis on which to judge whether a poster should be carded or not.

It is a fine line between an 'attitude' to organised religion and an 'attitude' to those holding that belief which I don't think Elite has crossed. I am not offended that he holds religions in contempt even though I think he's wrong.

frenchmagpie
16-08-2018, 04:11 PM

It's pretty likely that all or many of these were Muslim but so what ? Cyril Smith wasn't but he got away with it for years and there hasn't been a lot of publicity about him since. Most of the Catholic abusers were ..... Catholic. And White. So what ? They're all scumbags who deserve locking up.

It's only racists who think they are making a point who harp on about any particular aspect of the abusers. The most important point is that they were abusers.

I wouldn't even reply To TTR as you seem to have a brain in there somewhere and may get it one day. He's only capable of quoting Youtube videos and spouting stuff he's read in the Express. Not worth the time.

Trickytreesreds
16-08-2018, 04:13 PM
It is a fine line between an 'attitude' to organised religion and an 'attitude' to those holding that belief which I don't think Elite has crossed. I am not offended that he holds religions in contempt even though I think he's wrong.

To be fair to EP, me neither.

The west has been predominantly Christian for centuries. It grew up when it separated religion from politics.
What disturbs me, is that Islam believes that religious law, is above the laws of man. It is 600 years out of date.
Now if you want to follow it and believe in it, dip your bread. Just don't expect the rest of us to bend to your way of doing things.
Religion is a personal choice and in no way should it effect anyone who doesn't want it around them.

Trickytreesreds
16-08-2018, 04:14 PM
It's pretty likely that all or many of these were Muslim but so what ? Cyril Smith wasn't but he got away with it for years and there hasn't been a lot of publicity about him since. Most of the Catholic abusers were ..... Catholic. And White. So what ? They're all scumbags who deserve locking up.

It's only racists who think they are making a point who harp on about any particular aspect of the abusers. The most important point is that they were abusers.

I wouldn't even reply To TTR as you seem to have a brain in there somewhere and may get it one day. He's only capable of quoting Youtube videos and spouting stuff he's read in the Express. Not worth the time.

Apologies O'great one.
Thous wisdom knows no bounds.
On the other hand, go **** yourself you patronising tool. XD

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 04:16 PM

Fair enough MM, but I'm pretty sure he has used Religion to attack at least one poster on here, stating that his religious views are not compatible with his views on other subjects....all I'm saying is that having an "attitude" to religion or politics is difficult grounds to bar someone, simply because everyone has different views.....Jackal was saying a similar thing last week ie freedom of speech.....at what point is my freedom to express a view suddenly crossing an imaginary line where I get barred for a month, 3 months or life?

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 04:33 PM

....and this is exactly how the Muslim-grooming gang in Rotherham were allowed to get away with it for so long, everyone was too afraid of the "race card" to expose it, stuff was deliberately covered up and ignored.

Once again, I'm being called a racist for highlighting the 31 extra Muslims charged yesterday.....I honestly feel angry...if Sid or Elite, Chubby or Driller had mentioned it first, are they racist as well?

Of course a %age of whites are kiddy-fiddlers and a large %age of Catholic priests as well, I'm not stupid....BUT let's take an arbitrary figure of 2% of fiddling was going on already....what has happened is that the UK have imported another potential 2% or 5% or 10%, nobody has a clue because it has been going on for years, hidden and covered up by the authorities.....and the trump card is the "racist" card to shut up the whistle-blowers.

It's like a hospital having a range of diseases that they are tackling but deliberately allow further epidemics to spread unchecked and using the excuse "don't worry...people were dying anyway!"....that is not an argument

SolSigns
16-08-2018, 04:44 PM
at what point is my freedom to express a view suddenly crossing an imaginary line

Where does it say you have absolute freedom of expression on MAD?

And, it's not an imaginary line:

Discrimination can take the form of [...] a general attitude towards an individual or group of peoples.

To me, thousands of anti-Muslim posts counts as a "general attitude".

magpie_mania
16-08-2018, 04:46 PM
....and this is exactly how the Muslim-grooming gang in Rotherham were allowed to get away with it for so long, everyone was too afraid of the "race card" to expose it, stuff was deliberately covered up and ignored.

Once again, I'm being called a racist for highlighting the 31 extra Muslims charged yesterday.....I honestly feel angry...if Sid or Elite, Chubby or Driller had mentioned it first, are they racist as well?

Of course a %age of whites are kiddy-fiddlers and a large %age of Catholic priests as well, I'm not stupid....BUT let's take an arbitrary figure of 2% of fiddling was going on already....what has happened is that the UK have imported another potential 2% or 5% or 10%, nobody has a clue because it has been going on for years, hidden and covered up by the authorities.....and the trump card is the "racist" card to shut up the whistle-blowers.

It's like a hospital having a range of diseases that they are tackling but deliberately allow further epidemics to spread unchecked and using the excuse "don't worry...people were dying anyway!"....that is not an argument

I am not a Catholic but think you're wrong in using 'a large %age' of Catholic priests.

Define 'large'

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Where does it say you have absolute freedom of expression on MAD?

And, it's not an imaginary line:

To me, thousands of anti-Muslim posts counts as a "general attitude".

Jeez here he goes again....my arch-enemy.

I have never said I deserve ABSOLUTE freedom of speech....please point out the post where I have demanded or expected it?....secondly, please point out the THOUSANDS of anti-Muslim posts that I have posted....my total posts are only 5,704 so according to you, A MINIMUM of 1 in 5 are anti-Muslim......you Sir, are a basket-case.....go and find someone else to pester.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 05:03 PM
I am not a Catholic but think you're wrong in using 'a large %age' of Catholic priests.

Define 'large'

My definition of "large" in relation to kiddy-fiddling would be bigger than the "norm" ie if 0.5% of white guys were kiddy-fiddlers then 2% of Catholic priests would be large.

I'm pretty sure that if we took a vote on here, there would be more perceived Catholic priests involved AS A %AGE than in the normal non-religious sphere of life....in terms of kiddy-fiddling Catholic priests get the Gold medal, Muslims get Silver and everyone else a poor Bronze....IMO

SolSigns
16-08-2018, 05:03 PM
at what point is my freedom to express a view suddenly crossing an imaginary line

Ok, I'll try to be clearer. At this point:

Discrimination can take the form of [...] a general attitude towards an individual or group of peoples.

TheBlackHorse
16-08-2018, 05:09 PM
... the guideline is, when in Rome do as the Romans do ...
We had multiculturalism forced upon us.
If Muslims don't like the plain speaking /silent thoughts by the majority of those who originated in the UK either get over it and adapt or go to live in a country more suited to Muslim behaviour.

magpie_mania
16-08-2018, 05:09 PM
My definition of "large" in relation to kiddy-fiddling would be bigger than the "norm" ie if 0.5% of white guys were kiddy-fiddlers then 2% of Catholic priests would be large.

I'm pretty sure that if we took a vote on here, there would be more perceived Catholic priests involved AS A %AGE than in the normal non-religious sphere of life....in terms of kiddy-fiddling Catholic priests get the Gold medal, Muslims get Silver and everyone else a poor Bronze....IMO

Once again you've made a sweeping statement.

A 'large %age of catholic priests compared to the norm' is not the same as 'a large %age of catholic priests'.

Interesting that you use the phrase 'white guys' on this thread!

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 05:14 PM
Ok, I'll try to be clearer. At this point:

Just in case you fell asleep during our tete-a-tete, I refer you to post 25 and onwards, where we discuss the meaning of "attitude" in the rules....once you've caught up on your homework, feel free to rejoin the conversation.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Once again you've made a sweeping statement.

A 'large %age of catholic priests compared to the norm' is not the same as 'a large %age of catholic priests'.

Interesting that you use the phrase 'white guys' on this thread!

My apologies MM, I should have said "a largeR %age of Catholic priests"....you are correct

magpie_mania
16-08-2018, 05:19 PM
My apologies MM, I should have said "a largeR %age of Catholic priests"....you are correct

Thank you!

As I said, I'm not a catholic and I am dismayed when I hear of their very serious offences. However, I do think it needs keeping in perspective and feel sorry for genuine, hard-working priests.

SolSigns
16-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Just in case you fell asleep during our tete-a-tete, I refer you to post 25 and onwards, where we discuss the meaning of "attitude" in the rules....

You mean where you ranted to yourself for a bit. That might count as "discussing" chez tarks, but the term usually has a wider meaning.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 05:21 PM

MM, yesterday I collected about 90 peaches off 2 peach trees here (I'm supposed to be making peach wine today in 4 demi-jars).....most are small ie they are called Duraznos here......some are large, about 10% of them? .......are they "large" peaches....or "larger peaches"?

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 05:23 PM
You mean where you ranted to yourself for a bit. That might count as "discussing" chez tarks, but the term usually has a wider meaning.

If you could decipher this, then I can reply?

drillerpie
16-08-2018, 05:36 PM

I don't really get your point about the mainstream media, when you mention social cohesion being paramount it sounds like you want to say that the BBC doesn't report on Muslim *****philes, but you've proved yourself that they do.

Nobody's in any doubt about the fact you have a problem with Muslims, your comments on Burma made that as clear as can be, as well as the amount of anti Muslim posts you write.

There's clearly a problem with abuse of white girls in the Pakistani community, I don't buy the whole cover up story though, there was a cover up and it was shameful, but I think it dates back to the Blair era when political correctness was out of control and you couldn't talk about immigration, or express relatively common sense opinions like 'immigrants to the UK should learn English' without being called a racist.

Apart from that I don't know what evidence there is for alleging a cover up. These people are now being discovered and prosecuted and it is reported on. I'm not sure what more you want really.

i961pie
16-08-2018, 05:43 PM
I don't really get your point about the mainstream media, when you mention social cohesion being paramount it sounds like you want to say that the BBC doesn't report on Muslim *****philes, but you've proved yourself that they do.

Nobody's in any doubt about the fact you have a problem with Muslims, your comments on Burma made that as clear as can be, as well as the amount of anti Muslim posts you write.

There's clearly a problem with abuse of white girls in the Pakistani community, I don't buy the whole cover up story though, there was a cover up and it was shameful, but I think it dates back to the Blair era when political correctness was out of control and you couldn't talk about immigration, or express relatively common sense opinions like 'immigrants to the UK should learn English' without being called a racist.

Apart from that I don't know what evidence there is for alleging a cover up. These people are now being discovered and prosecuted and it is reported on. I'm not sure what more you want really.

According to the BBC it is the Asian community, for some reason they don't say Pakistani.

drillerpie
16-08-2018, 05:45 PM
According to the BBC it is the Asian community, for some reason they don't say Pakistani.

Maybe there are a few Bangladeshis in there as well, I'm not sure, anyway the point I was trying to make was a different one.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 06:01 PM

We appear to be going over the same ground again and again.....here's my last time.

When the Muslim grooming gangs first appeared in Rotherham, Newcastle, Derby, Rochdale etc etc.....most of these "hit the headlines" even made in documentaries.

Yesterday 31 more charged, nothing at all on the Guardian online and I could only find it on the BBC under "local news, Leeds area".

My question was simple....is it no longer "news" ie it is the "norm" now?....have Brits become immune to it?......is there still an ongoing cover-up particularly after TR has only just been released from prison for reporting on the last trial?

Several on here simply cannot be bothered to even debate it, simply labeling me a racist, a person that should be barred because of an "attitude"....and told by Chubby to "get back to rimming goats"!.....what classy people.

Meanwhile the Police are frantically running around disciplining officers and apologising to the public for "mistakes made"

From Wiki...after the Rochdale trial

On 13 March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate child ***ual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010. The apology was made after a review by the Independent Police Complaints Commission "examined the conduct and actions of 13 officers who were involved in Operation Span and the policing of Rochdale Division." Operation Span was the investigation launched in December 2009 into allegations made against the individuals who were convicted in 2012, and others. Assistant Chief Constable Dawn Copley said that, at the time of the earlier investigation, "there was a strong target driven focus, predominantly on serious acquisitive crime. At best this was distracting for leaders and influenced the areas that resources were focussed on". She said that seven officers had been served with misconduct notices, but no further disciplinary action would be taken against them. Copley said: "We apologise to the victims and we give them our assurance that lessons have been learned, changes have been made and we are determined to use this to continue making improvements."[6][47]

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 06:04 PM

From Wiki...post-Rochdale

Hindu and Sikh objections

Hindu and Sikh groups have objected to media use of the "Asian" description saying that the culprits were "almost always of Pakistani origin" and "Muslim". They contend that clouding the issue by calling them "Asians" is unfair towards other groups and detrimental to a frank discussion.[42][43][44]

drillerpie
16-08-2018, 06:09 PM
We appear to be going over the same ground again and again.....here's my last time.

When the Muslim grooming gangs first appeared in Rotherham, Newcastle, Derby, Rochdale etc etc.....most of these "hit the headlines" even made in documentaries.

Yesterday 31 more charged, nothing at all on the Guardian online and I could only find it on the BBC under "local news, Leeds area".

My question was simple....is it no longer "news" ie it is the "norm" now?....have Brits become immune to it?......is there still an ongoing cover-up particularly after TR has only just been released from prison for reporting on the last trial?

Several on here simply cannot be bothered to even debate it, simply labeling me a racist, a person that should be barred because of an "attitude"....and told by Chubby to "get back to rimming goats"!.....what classy people.

Meanwhile the Police are frantically running around disciplining officers and apologising to the public for "mistakes made"

From Wiki...after the Rochdale trial

On 13 March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate child ***ual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010. The apology was made after a review by the Independent Police Complaints Commission "examined the conduct and actions of 13 officers who were involved in Operation Span and the policing of Rochdale Division." Operation Span was the investigation launched in December 2009 into allegations made against the individuals who were convicted in 2012, and others. Assistant Chief Constable Dawn Copley said that, at the time of the earlier investigation, "there was a strong target driven focus, predominantly on serious acquisitive crime. At best this was distracting for leaders and influenced the areas that resources were focussed on". She said that seven officers had been served with misconduct notices, but no further disciplinary action would be taken against them. Copley said: "We apologise to the victims and we give them our assurance that lessons have been learned, changes have been made and we are determined to use this to continue making improvements."[6][47]

Massive wall of text again, standard.

So what was your point about social cohesion? That they want to keep it a secret as part of a policy of protecting Muslims?

You've already answered your own question really, that sadly Rotherham wasn't a one off, there are several of these groups, and it has become commonplace so doesn't make headlines as it did before, like an atrocity in Syria, Trump saying something stupid, or a knife attack in London.

Elite_Pie
16-08-2018, 06:28 PM

For clarity, I have made my position on religion pretty clear, but a certain poster who I suspect may have overdone the tequila a bit seems to be trying to use it against me. True, I don't believe in the existence of gods at all, but I respect those who do. I can see it could bring great comfort if you are a believer whatever your god, but it's just not for me. I could easily accept a devout Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew etc as a good friend even though we would never agree on the religion side. My view is each to their own, and that's where me and tarquin differ - he despises ALL Muslims, I only despise people who give me cause to despise them.

tarquinbeech
16-08-2018, 06:41 PM
For clarity, I have made my position on religion pretty clear, but a certain poster who I suspect may have overdone the tequila a bit seems to be trying to use it against me. True, I don't believe in the existence of gods at all, but I respect those who do. I can see it could bring great comfort if you are a believer whatever your god, but it's just not for me. I could easily accept a devout Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew etc as a good friend even though we would never agree on the religion side. My view is each to their own, and that's where me and tarquin differ - he despises ALL Muslims, I only despise people who give me cause to despise them.

Actually, I don't think that I was having a pop at you.....and the Tequila hour has been relegated to history for the time being as I need to lose some weight...Indio solely for 6 months.

I was trying to defend myself against accusations of racism and, as a last resort by some, of "attitude" in the forum rules.

I used you as an example, harmlessly I thought, to show you might have an "attitude" to Believers ie you have regularly referred to them as akin to believing in the tooth fairy or Santa Claus......now you are saying "only if they give you cause"

I will reciprocate......I will ignore Muslims if they stop raping young white girls, driving on the pavement and blowing up young girls in pop concerts.....fair enough everyone?

Now I'm off for a beer, feel free to rip into me everyone...fill yer boots

As long as the cowards on here don't hit the same complaint button that got Vlad banned again, this time for life apparently, I'll be back in 6 hours or so....toodles.

Elite_Pie
16-08-2018, 06:51 PM
I used you as an example, harmlessly I thought, to show you might have an "attitude" to Believers ie you have regularly referred to them as akin to believing in the tooth fairy or Santa Claus......now you are saying "only if they give you cause".

Personally, I find the worship of gods akin to fairy tales. However, I don't despise anyone who believes in gods. That is their right. The people I despise are those who choose to kill random people because they think their religion tells them to.

I will reciprocate......I will ignore Muslims if they stop raping young white girls, driving on the pavement and blowing up young girls in pop concerts.....fair enough everyone?

It would be fair if you just despised (like I do) Muslims who rape young white girls, drive on the pavement and blow up young girls in pop concerts. I treat as I find, and I have met some very nice Muslims. Why would I despise all of them for the actions of a few?

SmiffyPie
16-08-2018, 07:05 PM
There really are some jumped up arseholes on here who are remarkably uncaring and callous just to score a point.

crazyfists
16-08-2018, 07:17 PM
I'm interested Tarks, what would you do if you met a Muslim let's say through work and you really got on with him, he was a genuinely decent bloke. Would you can him a friend?

Then a Muslim carries out a terrorist attack, would you still be his friend? If he condemned it would you think he was saying that just to you and then in private with his Muslim friends laughing about it?

I am interested how you can dislike an entire group of people based on the actions of a few? I'm not wanting a row, I too am sick of Muslims killing and raping my fellow Brits but I also have Muslim friends who are genuinely great people.

Also is Airborn banned? Why, I didn't see he did owte wrong?

crazyfists
16-08-2018, 07:56 PM
I've just caught up on the Kane Hemmings thread so now I see although as one who lets his anger dictate how his fingers move on my phone occasionally then I won't pass comment.

tarquinbeech
17-08-2018, 12:40 AM

....another 301 Catholic priests caught kiddy-fiddling, just in one USA state, wow.....I think I'm onto to something here....spot the link?....two sets of people, all praying like crazy to a mythical guy in the sky for forgiveness?....the only thing I keep praying for is that the beer fridge doesn't pack up and Nolo can find a winning team set-up.....hahahaha

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/16/vatican-pennsylvania-***-abuse-scandal-children-pope-response

tarquinbeech
17-08-2018, 12:55 AM
I'm interested Tarks, what would you do if you met a Muslim let's say through work and you really got on with him, he was a genuinely decent bloke. Would you can him a friend?

Then a Muslim carries out a terrorist attack, would you still be his friend? If he condemned it would you think he was saying that just to you and then in private with his Muslim friends laughing about it?

I am interested how you can dislike an entire group of people based on the actions of a few? I'm not wanting a row, I too am sick of Muslims killing and raping my fellow Brits but I also have Muslim friends who are genuinely great people.

Also is Airborn banned? Why, I didn't see he did owte wrong?

After 25 years in the brewing industry, Muslims were non-existent at work.....nope, never met one, none at grammar school, nor the Army, Rank Hovis, Safeway or Elkes biscuits......the kids never even brought one home from school.

If I did have one as a friend, which would be virtually impossible, I would ask him how he supports a religion that appears to be so totally devoid of normal common human decency.

Hopefully he would reply that he was born a Muslim and had no choice and that he never attends a mosque to listen to the rantings of an imam, versed in barbaric Dark Ages mythology.....hopefully then we could agree to disagree etc etc

If he tried to explain to me that Hamhead was actually a decent guy, thoroughly misunderstood but destined to rule the Western World, I would nervously begin hiding any loose batteries and electrical wiring, lock any young kids aged 9 to 12 in the bathroom and hide everyone's car keys.......... whilst praying I didn't hear their famous war-cry......Alan's Snackbar.

One day we will have a laugh about it....I've obviously started already

crazyfists
17-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Ha ha OK then thanks for answering, I hope one day you do become friends with one as I think it would help you see that most Muslims are just people like you and me. Most I know don't go to the mosque but do take religion seriously, I find it's best the avoid the subject as just cause they're Muslim doesn't mean you have to talk about religion all the time just like you don't have to bring up race when talking to a black person, like I say they like to talk about the things we do as in football etc. I believe politics and religion should be avoided with all people you want to get on with irrespective of their race or religious denomination as it can lead to disagreement as this messageboard proves daily.

I think you and a Muslim neighbour would have made a good seventies sitcom though ha ha. Have a good day Tarks in the Mexican sun.