PDA

View Full Version : Steve Chettle

Oldstripy
17-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Joins Notts as first team coach.

I thought Thomas was assistant manager and first team coach so will be interesting to see if he is at the game tonight. maybe Chettle is going to look after the defence.

countygump
17-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Joins Notts as first team coach.

I thought Thomas was assistant manager and first team coach so will be interesting to see if he is at the game tonight. maybe Chettle is going to look after the defence.

Who knows. No one has left their post that we know of, so all in all it's a pretty confusing statement.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/former-nottingham-forest-defender-steve-1909881

Old_pie
17-08-2018, 01:37 PM
It's all putting things into place ready for KN's departure >:)

Chicken Balti Pie
17-08-2018, 01:42 PM
He's going to be development manager and do first team coaching. He's basically replacing Alan Smith in coaching duties but also taking up development manager role as well. Seems a bit like the role Richard Dryden had and Trew/Sheridan unceremoniously sacked. Felt sorry for Dryden, he was the only one of the management team who cared on the Carlisle match whilst Cooper just sat back and watched as we got hammered.

sidders
17-08-2018, 02:01 PM
It's all putting things into place ready for KN's departure >:)

To use one of my favourite lines of Shakespeare: 'Jesters do oft prove prophets'.
One thing is for sure: defeat at the hand of Yeovil tonight and the County Road will be littered with toys, dummies and abandoned prams.

i961pie
17-08-2018, 03:04 PM
To use one of my favourite lines of Shakespeare: 'Jesters do oft prove prophets'.
One thing is for sure: defeat at the hand of Yeovil tonight and the County Road will be littered with toys, dummies and abandoned prams.

You forgot the Zimmer frames and commodes SidB)

Steward
17-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Same role as Alan Smith but with more to do.

Oldstripy
17-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Same role as Alan Smith but with more to do.

If that's correct, it looks like Alan Smith will not be returning to the club.

sidders
17-08-2018, 04:01 PM
You forgot the Zimmer frames and commodes SidB)

Don't be daft, i961, they still have to get home...

Wedgie_pie
17-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Does that mean we will see young Callum at the club ?

McCullochisGod
17-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Probably with Hodge and Saunders making yet another comeback :-)