TheRiddler
18-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Been absolutely garbage so far.

DOOALI
18-08-2018, 05:21 PM
He's just a target man not a finisher and up to press he does want shooting

Romared
18-08-2018, 05:41 PM
He's a DUD , his so called strike partner Bradshaw didn't look much better today either, seemed like he got monk on when subbed, why did he remove the sweat/warriva bands off and throw them on the pitch ? Could have easily done that in the Dugout , Frustration ? Bad day at the office today , whilst not begrudgin the Dons a point , they were bad IMO , conned the awful officials no end , and got what they came for , lessons need to be learnt after today. I won't be buying a CD of this match tthat's for sure ,

animallittle3
18-08-2018, 05:53 PM
Kieffer needs a goal like all strikers do and I'm sure we will see much better from him than we saw today , spent more time on the floor than on his feet which frustrated me no end .

Bradshaw did nowt all game , absolutely zilch , very poor today .

Thiam when he cut inside in the first half had the Don's defence back tracking , why the feck didn't he drive on or shoot ? , gets two goals on the opening day and then seems to lack a bit of confidence , very strange .

SBRed48
18-08-2018, 06:12 PM
Kieffer needs a goal like all strikers do and I'm sure we will see much better from him than we saw today , spent more time on the floor than on his feet which frustrated me no end .

Bradshaw did nowt all game , absolutely zilch , very poor today .

Thiam when he cut inside in the first half had the Don's defence back tracking , why the feck didn't he drive on or shoot ? , gets two goals on the opening day and then seems to lack a bit of confidence , very strange .

Goat ez bought a dud forra million Animal. Simple az that.

3 goals in 36 games forra million. Argue with that.XD

Acido
18-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Mick Mac saw through him at Ipswich in the Champship, and the longer his goal drought goes on at this poorer level, then we should start to worry. It doesn't help though when his strike 'partner' Bradshaw plays like he doesn't want to be here and is dreaming of this proposed move to Millwall (or wherever!).

Romared
18-08-2018, 07:21 PM
In fairness , nobody deserves much credit in our side today , a brief 15/20 mins by Moncur maybe ? A day to forget , sides like Wimbledon ffs !! Shud be wiping flooar wiamm !!! Stendel Arrt !!

animallittle3
18-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Mick Mac saw through him at Ipswich in the Champship, and the longer his goal drought goes on at this poorer level, then we should start to worry. It doesn't help though when his strike 'partner' Bradshaw plays like he doesn't want to be here and is dreaming of this proposed move to Millwall (or wherever!).

Not really , the service in to the two strikers was shocking , both Moore and Bradshaw kept at it .

What on earth are you talking about acido ?

red flagged
18-08-2018, 07:38 PM
For those of us unlucky enough to live outside the borough these days it's never a wasted trip back to the homeland despite the streets of my childhood looking like a mini Bucharest, a dull 0-0 draw with (in my opinion) only Moncur putting a shift in. Has Stendel exhausted them already with his gegenpress ? I'd have replaced Moore with the half time draw lady today.

On the subject of ground improvements still no better at the East Stand food kiosk, kid that served me looked like he'd slept in his shirt, meat and taty pie tasty enough though.

Agree with ESR, you wouldn't double glaze a house you only half owned unless the the co owner was prepared to stump up. On the subject of the West Stand, asbestos everywhere, to pull it down and dispose of it would cost a fortune.In my experience.

Romared
18-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Tell thi wat RF 50/50 lass az edda mekovva or summat , lost sum weight , shi even said I dunt kno if you av the time on you ? A sed 25 t 3 luv , a feel av been ere longa shi sed , good luck , ta luv sithi inna fottnit , nawunda SB , ESR n Jules arr sniffin rarnd , bonny lass O:)

animallittle3
18-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Bakes my bald head those type of games today .

You don't often see em in the championship because everyone fancies their chances at Oakwell and are more positive .

We must have had 75% possesion and in all honesty other than Mowett just before HT created nowt .

The longer it goes on the more wound up I get , somebody do fecking something .

Potts swap with Thiam in the wide areas , Bradshaw drop off a little and pick the ball up facing the goals .

You've got to change things in that situation and nobody did feck all including the technical area .

Steam coming out of my lug hoyles in the second half .

It's not happening .......so make it happen you fecking morons ......do you honestly believe Wimbledon are going to give you anything ....not a fecking chance .

Frustrated of Ardsley .

Your welcome .

Acido
18-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Not really , the service in to the two strikers was shocking , both Moore and Bradshaw kept at it . What on earth are you talking about acido ?

Poor service or not Animal, a players body language shows a lot and for me Bradders hasn't looked like he wants to be with us for ages now.

animallittle3
18-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Poor service or not Animal, a players body language shows a lot and for me Bradders hasn't looked like he wants to be with us for ages now.

He did nowt today but he does work hard for the team so I don't really know how you can come up with that to be honest .

The lad isn't the most talented forward we've had and neither is Moore but they give their all and keep at it .

Everyone put it all in today but they didn't have the guile to break down a solid Wimbledon defence .

Nowt to do with poor body language or lack of effort .

Did you go today ?

red flagged
18-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Tell thi wat RF 50/50 lass az edda mekovva or summat , lost sum weight , shi even said I dunt kno if you av the time on you ? A sed 25 t 3 luv , a feel av been ere longa shi sed , good luck , ta luv sithi inna fottnit , nawunda SB , ESR n Jules arr sniffin rarnd , bonny lass O:)

Happen Stendels had her ont same diet as Potts ? Careful not to fall under her spell Roma sounds like she's already snared a fewof our stalwarts already wi art another goin all wobbly kneed on matchday.

Did tha feel thissen blushing when she spoke to thi ? Butterflys int stomach a sure sign.

Mind you av got them nar after mi Oakwell pie :blue:

animallittle3
18-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Goat ez bought a dud forra million Animal. Simple az that.

3 goals in 36 games forra million. Argue with that.XD

I just don't know to be honest SB , very frustrating player I know that bit .

Definitely not a confident lad and lacks belief , does have talent though but a million quid is perhaps 600k over the odds .

Barnsley Chop
18-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Wow some negative and player bashing comments on here tonight, not a great performance by any means but cant believe some of the posts are the same guys posting after the first two games - glad I went out for a nice mail with the wife and couple who came to the game with us before reading some of the above posts IMO

Romared
18-08-2018, 09:59 PM
Happen Stendels had her ont same diet as Potts ? Careful not to fall under her spell Roma sounds like she's already snared a fewof our stalwarts already wi art another goin all wobbly kneed on matchday.

Did tha feel thissen blushing when she spoke to thi ? Butterflys int stomach a sure sign.

Mind you av got them nar after mi Oakwell pie :blue: a think ammin luv nar wi err :heart: a just melted , mind adda big coit on anorl , that cudda bin parta mi gerrin flusstud , dint winnowt either , al throw a pair a clarts to her next ooham game and await response O:)

Romared
18-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Wow some negative and player bashing comments on here tonight, not a great performance by any means but cant believe some of the posts are the same guys posting after the first two games - glad I went out for a nice mail with the wife and couple who came to the game with us before reading some of the above posts IMO
Only different opinions Chop , glad you enjoyed your meal , is it worth a recommendation where you ate ?

Jules88
18-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Only different opinions Chop , glad you enjoyed your meal , is it worth a recommendation where you ate ?

Plannin to tek someone special Roma?...

Exiletyke
18-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Plannin to tek someone special Roma?...

Sadly my diary doesn't have a spare slot at the moment :blue::(

pass_and_move
19-08-2018, 04:50 AM
Bakes my bald head those type of games today .

You don't often see em in the championship because everyone fancies their chances at Oakwell and are more positive .

We must have had 75% possesion and in all honesty other than Mowett just before HT created nowt .

The longer it goes on the more wound up I get , somebody do fecking something .

Potts swap with Thiam in the wide areas , Bradshaw drop off a little and pick the ball up facing the goals .

You've got to change things in that situation and nobody did feck all including the technical area .

Steam coming out of my lug hoyles in the second half .

It's not happening .......so make it happen you fecking morons ......do you honestly believe Wimbledon are going to give you anything ....not a fecking chance .

Frustrated of Ardsley .

Your welcome .

£24 for the privilege n orl(assuming tha bought thi ticket early). Was the quality of football on show worth that? I think there'll be many teams approach Oakwell like Wimbledon did today this season, its up to us to adapt and break em darn. We must find a way as you say when it's not going for us mate.

Barnsley Chop
19-08-2018, 06:47 AM

I'm in Wakey Roma, pub-restaurant nearby walking distance on Barnsley road nowt special but my mate can drink for the world so first orders were obviously drinks and last orders another bottle of red so soon forgot the no score bore!

SBRed48
19-08-2018, 07:52 AM
a think ammin luv nar wi err :heart: a just melted , mind adda big coit on anorl , that cudda bin parta mi gerrin flusstud , dint winnowt either , al throw a pair a clarts to her next ooham game , and await response O:)

Thee keep off her ya mucky bugger. Shiz mine and al feyt thi on Rec after schooil. Azza sed on thi "Dreadful game" thread she looked stunning today. She told me she gorra top from Skeggy and fished fo a compliment (allus a good sign), "Nice in't it ?" A replied (lying), "A wo saying that to me lad here as we wo walking darn towards you". Am in theear. Thaz no chance Roma.

animallittle3
19-08-2018, 08:21 AM
£24 for the privilege n orl(assuming tha bought thi ticket early). Was the quality of football on show worth that? I think there'll be many teams approach Oakwell like Wimbledon did today this season, its up to us to adapt and break em darn. We must find a way as you say when it's not going for us mate.

Well I can't get till the middle of next month so the hyperventilation should have left me by then Pass .

:-) :-)

Romared
19-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Thee keep off her ya mucky bugger. Shiz mine and al feyt thi on Rec after schooil. Azza sed on thi "Dreadful game" thread she looked stunning today. She told me she gorra top from Skeggy and fished fo a compliment (allus a good sign), "Nice in't it ?" A replied (lying), "A wo saying that to me lad here as we wo walking darn towards you". Am in theear. Thaz no chance Roma.
Wissel evta seeabart that ! Wile tharr gallivanting orr in Scunny , me an Thelma the 50/50 lass will be darn bluebell wood then Yella wattas :O stik tharrup thi pipe n smookit !!

SBRed48
19-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Wissel evta seeabart that ! Wile tharr gallivanting orr in Scunny , me an Thelma the 50/50 lass will be darn bluebell wood then Yella wattas :O stik tharrup thi pipe n smookit !!

It'll be like Howard and Marina on Last of the Summer Wine. Tha'll get caught hiding wi her behind a wall cos am tellin on thi. Smooak that !

Romared
19-08-2018, 11:14 AM
It'll be like Howard and Marina on Last of the Summer Wine. Tha'll get caught hiding wi her behind a wall cos am tellin on thi. Smooak that !
Wunnat mate's edda Marina , that sh itee oranjee colored wun, can tha rememba em ? Thad no chance trying t pull owt in wunnathem , not like a Capri Ghia which worra gooar :O

SBRed48
19-08-2018, 01:30 PM
We wo too pooar to ev cars Roma. Mi dad, a miner all his life, nivva edda car, nivva drove. My first car worra second hand VW Beetle 1303 frum Hayseldens in 1974. Luvved it. Brok darn finally on way to Liverpooil-v-Barnsley in League Cup early 1982. Hitch hiked theear- a wont gunna miss it. Left car weear it brok darn and put mi Barnsley scarf on. Sooin picked up by fellow Reds on way to match.

Romared
19-08-2018, 02:48 PM
We wo too pooar to ev cars Roma. Mi dad, a miner all his life, nivva edda car, nivva drove. My first car worra second hand VW Beetle 1303 frum Hayseldens in 1974. Luvved it. Brok darn finally on way to Liverpooil-v-Barnsley in League Cup early 1982. Hitch hiked theear- a wont gunna miss it. Left car weear it brok darn and put mi Barnsley scarf on. Sooin picked up by fellow Reds on way to match.
Warrapund to thi car ? Bet thi alloyz ed gon, buggaz them micky mousers ! We nivva edda a car , nubdi did ont barebooarns, wid to walk ivvryweer, oyles int shoes anorl, wid to laik art in wellies even int summa ! Dint look reyt laikin cricket ontowd new street car park Iin wellies :s allus trippin up innum , mind thi worra size 10 arrworronly a size 6 :blue:

SBRed48
19-08-2018, 02:58 PM
I enta clue worrappend Roma, mi owd. Am no mechanic burrit just cut art and stopped.. Only got to Huddersfield so a can't blame Scousers. It ed done 170,000 miles and tuk mi all rarnd Europe several times and reyt darn to Monte Carlo so am not complaining.

Exiletyke
19-08-2018, 03:02 PM
I enta clue worrappend Roma, mi owd. Am no mechanic burrit just cut art and stopped.. Only got to Huddersfield so a can't blame Scousers. It ed done 170,000 miles and tuk mi all rarnd Europe reyt darn to Monte Carlo so am not complaining.

That's the problem SB Monte Carlo's nowhere near Liverpool [bloody sat navs]

Romared
19-08-2018, 03:09 PM
I enta clue worrappend Roma, mi owd. Am no mechanic burrit just cut art and stopped.. Only got to Huddersfield so a can't blame Scousers. It ed done 170,000 miles and tuk mi all rarnd Europe several times and reyt darn to Monte Carlo so am not complaining.
>;)XD:rolleyes:
Luvvit ,

SBRed48
19-08-2018, 03:09 PM
That's the problem SB Monte Carlo's nowhere near Liverpool [bloody sat navs]

We wo stopped by police on toppa hill dropping darn into Monte Carlo. No problems gerrin into Liverpooil.

Romared
19-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Ennyrooard back to Keifer , blowk set in frunt ov me said ( quote) he reminds me ov Trev Aylott ?, WTF , tha meeuns red shirt , white shorts n dark hair ? Arr he sed ???

animallittle3
19-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Ennyrooard back to Keifer , blowk set in frunt ov me said ( quote) he reminds me ov Trev Aylott ?, WTF , tha meeuns red shirt , white shorts n dark hair ? Arr he sed ???

Clearly he never saw Big Trev play too much , Trev had the lot apart from a bit of pace , could hold it up , decent with both feet , could head it and score all kinds of goals , tap in's , 25 yarder's and headers .

Kieffer bless him ain't even close .

DOOALI
19-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Aylott one of the best footballing No9 to wear a Barnsley shirt

theojustice
20-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Kieffer has been as remarkable as ever and only a whopper would say otherwise. He defends,he plays passes from the wings that no other player can do and even bosses the midfield. What he hasn't been doing is playing as a number nine lately, that man in the middle has been Bradshaw if you have not been paying attention and obviously Mr Riddler has not when he says our best player this and last season has been garbage.

perkytyke
21-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Well here comes a whopper then.....He is a complete DONKEY!

Romared
21-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Hee haw hee hawless will be , watch him gerra hatrick tuneet XD i hope he does step his game up and proves many wrong,

Wardy
21-08-2018, 06:19 PM
So Kieffer Moore’s a dud now ! Several weeks ago when a*» couple of Championship clubs «* were rumoured to be interested in him you lot were desperate to hold onto him. Fickle bunch you Barnsley fans :P

perkytyke
21-08-2018, 06:53 PM
I’ve paid the £10 to watch us on I follow and Moore has just hit the crossbar when it was easier to score! Point made me thinks.

perkytyke
21-08-2018, 07:20 PM
I’m gonna watch Moore tonight now! After 30 mins he’s hit the post when he should have scored, been found with two runs to the edge of the box the first he had 2 to pick out and missed both, the 2nd was comical he looked up to see who was in the box and then lost his feet and fell over!

perkytyke
21-08-2018, 07:22 PM
Moore creates goal for Potts then scores the second...what do I know i’ll Shut up now lol
I always said what a great player he is!

Ponte_Steve24
21-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Just scoored Perky :D

perkytyke
21-08-2018, 08:16 PM
I’m watching it Ponte he’s just hit his 3rd and our 4th he looks like a Premier League player tonight?

red flagged
21-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Well, thats how to silence thi critics ! wonder if he's bin reading this forum ?

Go on lad.XD

perkytyke
21-08-2018, 08:30 PM
I’m one of his biggest critics and he’s been outstanding tonight.

rodcurrie
21-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Top win that toneet,i watched quite a bit of Moore when he was at Rovrum last season and i like the look of him,if he stays fit i reckon he'll get at least 15 goals(probably 20 plus) in your side this season.UTCB

Romared
21-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Hee haw hee hawless will be , watch him gerra hatrick tuneet XD i hope he does step his game up and proves many wrong,
Teld thi XD chuffin hatrick
Reyt laika that Moore, Aylott cud not lace his booits , well done Lad , that kick up arse a gen thi wukd B)

red flagged
21-08-2018, 08:48 PM
He wa pants on setdi same as rest on em and deserved to be criticised Perky. I must admit I was very cynical about Daniels appointment pre season but to be fair to bloke 10 points,10 goals, none conceded int league int a bad start. I stand corrected Danny boy.

Romared
21-08-2018, 08:51 PM
So Kieffer Moore’s a dud now ! Several weeks ago when a*» couple of Championship clubs «* were rumoured to be interested in him you lot were desperate to hold onto him. Fickle bunch you Barnsley fans :P weers thar been Fritzel ? Darna cellar in Darnall , Dee Dah ,,

DOOALI
21-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Gior Roma aylott would have had at least 7 goals with easy chances Moore has missed this season but good luck to the lad and well done tonight

Romared
21-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Gior Roma aylott would have had at least 7 goals with easy chances Moore has missed this season but good luck to the lad and well done tonight
Tha reyt Dools , gerrin carriedaway in mi owd age !! Wat a change it meks a few wins XD as not sleep tuneet ;D reyt chuffed , al evva whiskey to knokmi art , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

pass_and_move
21-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Tha reyt Dools , gerrin carriedaway in mi owd age !! Wat a change it meks a few wins XD as not sleep tuneet ;D reyt chuffed , al evva whiskey to knokmi art , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Like.

Am wettin bairns eeard missen mate as we speak. Thatull knock mi to sleerp XD

DOOALI
21-08-2018, 10:22 PM
You're in order Roma it makes a change to have that feel good factor long may it last

SBRed48
22-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Teld thi XD chuffin hatrick
Reyt laika that Moore, Aylott cud not lace his booits , well done Lad , that kick up arse a gen thi wukd B)

A bet Goat sells him in next few days forran "undisclosed" sum we couldn't refuse. Thuzza few rich clubs starting to panic nar wi start thuv made such as QPR.

SBRed48
22-08-2018, 08:00 AM
What can tha se ?
Av been to Rochdale many a time fo many a year but that wo the most dominant display av ivva seen us perform theear. Couldn't get usual parking spot cos the glory fans are returning. A think the PA bloke sed the wo 1750 Reds theear burrit looked like mooar to me. Maybe the just counted ticket sales and pocketed the cash wuns.
The all laiked well obviously. Am still not sure whether it's us being good or thuz a lotta sh1te in the Third Division. Oxford were sh1te, Bradford ordinary and this was the poorest Rochdale display av seen. Blackpool and Wimbledon stronger. Am still not sure where the level is in the Third Division.
While Moore takes the headlines a word fo the defence. No goals conceded in four league games. Davies save at 2-0 just after heyf time wo important. He looks to be gerrin his confidence back at this level.
Mamma purrin his usual hour and Moncur did his usual dancing abart cameo.
Luckily we went ooam on A58 cos Cemetary Rooad art to motorway looked to be atta standstill.

Onto Scunny--av got mi ticket--reyt fanXD

EastStandRed
22-08-2018, 11:40 AM

theojustice
28-08-2018, 10:01 AM

Mr McCarthy was lucky to still be in a job by the time Kieffer saved Ipswich by bringing a standard of football to their training that got them up to a standard where they could compete in the championship and thus stay in said league. It is all too obvious he is being held back by clubs and fans alike who seem to be 'Bogarting a player that is better than Harry Kane by far."

SBRed48
28-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Mr McCarthy was lucky to still be in a job by the time Kieffer saved Ipswich by bringing a standard of football to their training that got them up to a standard where they could compete in the championship and thus stay in said league. It is all too obvious he is being held back by clubs and fans alike who seem to be 'Bogarting a player that is better than Harry Kane by far."

Wot's "Bogarting" Theo ? Nivva eeard that wun befooar.

Ponte_Steve24
28-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Is it an acting reference? Humphrey Bogart might not be Acido's cup of tea SBRed. Mick Mccarthy n' Kieffer Moore might not be his cup of tea either? Hence the "Bogarting" of them.

SBRed48
28-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Is it an acting reference? Humphrey Bogart might not be Acido's cup of tea SBRed. Mick Mccarthy n' Kieffer Moore might not be his cup of tea either? Hence the "Bogarting" of them.

Sarnds like wunna them complex Ted Rodger's Dusty Bin clues on 3-2-1 Ponte. XD

fantykestic
28-08-2018, 10:56 AM
(slang verb) To keep something all for oneself, thus depriving anyone else of having any. A slang term derived from the last name of famous actor Humphrey Bogart because he often kept a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, seemingly never actually drawing on it or smoking it.

Ponte_Steve24
28-08-2018, 05:02 PM
(slang verb) To keep something all for oneself, thus depriving anyone else of having any. A slang term derived from the last name of famous actor Humphrey Bogart because he often kept a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, seemingly never actually drawing on it or smoking it.

So I was reight XD

Ponte_Steve24
28-08-2018, 05:07 PM
So is Acido partial to a fag now n' again and does he smoke em' in corner of his mouth? Which begs the question how many fags does Acido have in his gob at one moment :? XD

Acido
29-08-2018, 03:41 PM
I don't smoke Ponty, so lets have less of such filthy tom foolery on here eh. ;)
As for this phrase about 'bogarting' players, I couldn't give a monkeys what it means to be honest.

SBRed48
29-08-2018, 03:47 PM
I think the phrase "Bogartiing players" is a serious issue worthy of investigation.

Acido
29-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Lets ask Jose Morais about it then, that bloke knew what he was doing didn't he. :P

theojustice
30-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Lets ask Jose Morais about it then, that bloke knew what he was doing didn't he. :P

What he did know, was how to ruin a team with his Yeovil style of management (replacing players every match like it was an England friendly under Sven.) What riles me is that players good enough for leagues higher are forced to play in these snakes and ladder teams under these bad managers like morais and that the clubs are never accountable to the players for employing said bad managers/coaches. It also riles me seeing players like Morrisson and Dack going for millions and the Kieffer Moore's being disrespected by these "buying clubs" by them not offering a single penny for him when he is clearly better than these players.

Romared
30-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Are you in anyway related to Keiffer Moore ? Have you thought about starting a thread ? easy sitting there nitpicking , you say he's Premier league/ championship standard ? I hope your right , somehow I doubt it , I do however wish him well,
Regards Dirk Bogart

theojustice
30-08-2018, 09:15 PM
What he did know, was how to ruin a team with his Yeovil style of management (replacing players every match like it was an England friendly under Sven.) What riles me is that players good enough for leagues higher are forced to play in these snakes and ladder teams under these bad managers like morais and that the clubs are never accountable to the players for employing said bad managers/coaches. It also riles me seeing players like Morrisson and Dack going for millions and the Kieffer Moore's being disrespected by these "buying clubs" by them not offering a single penny for him when he is clearly better than these players.

Also like to add i am a respected football coach and feel it is my duty to stand up for players being discriminated against and Kieffer Moore is probably the most discriminated against player in football and has been since he had his career hijacked by the Johnsons' down at Yeovil Town four/five years ago.

Marcelle07
30-08-2018, 10:39 PM
“Here’s looking at you kid!”

SBRed48
31-08-2018, 06:12 AM
Of all the clubs in all the world Morais had to walk into mine.

Romared
31-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Of all the clubs in all the world Morais had to walk into mine.
Respect !! His mate won 3 premierships , more than any other of the 19 ,,,,,

theojustice
31-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Respect !! His mate won 3 premierships , more than any other of the 19 ,,,,,

Respect, you have none like Mr Roma, who keeps writing in a funny way i find hard to decipher. As fo your argument about giving respect to the knobbler down at United for winning three titles,well if you ask me he could actually win the next ten premier league titles if he had Kieffer playing for him.

SBRed48
31-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Respect, you have none like Mr Roma, who keeps writing in a funny way i find hard to decipher.

Tha reyt. Aar carnt fathum worriz speykin abart mooista time.

upthecolliers
31-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Respect, you have none like Mr Roma, who keeps writing in a funny way i find hard to decipher. As fo your argument about giving respect to the knobbler down at United for winning three titles,well if you ask me he could actually win the next ten premier league titles if he had Kieffer playing for him.

Thar dunt cum from Tarn then.

pass_and_move
31-08-2018, 12:07 PM
A fancy him (Kieffer) to scooar o setdy. Tha can get 11/10 on him scooarin in 90 mins. 4/1 fot first goal buree ent scooared first goal yit in any game this season so personally am stayin away frum that bet. If tha duz choose to back him fot first goal then tha best off gunna Betfred cos if he duz scooar first and then guz on to scooar mooar ageeanst Gillingham then they'll double thi odds forra brace and treble em fot 'atrick an so on. Betfred unly geein odds o 7/2 on Moore fot first goal though which is shorter than most bookies.

Romared
31-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Thar dunt cum from Tarn then.
Sarnds assiff iz frumma difrunt planet :s

Romared
31-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Tha reyt. Aar carnt fathum worriz speykin abart mooista time.

Thaccun geeor wi that, tha wusta lotterus , Pass int 2nd oyle afoor me, so smook that, O:)

Acido
31-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Sarnds assiff iz frumma difrunt planet :s

Where, Italiano City ?. ;D

pass_and_move
01-09-2018, 04:33 PM
A fancy him (Kieffer) to scooar o setdy. Tha can get 11/10 on him scooarin in 90 mins. 4/1 fot first goal buree ent scooared first goal yit in any game this season so personally am stayin away frum that bet. If tha duz choose to back him fot first goal then tha best off gunna Betfred cos if he duz scooar first and then guz on to scooar mooar ageeanst Gillingham then they'll double thi odds forra brace and treble em fot 'atrick an so on. Betfred unly geein odds o 7/2 on Moore fot first goal though which is shorter than most bookies.

I hope you gamblers out there backed it.

I opted for an anytime goalscorer treble- Keiffer Moore, Mitrovic and Danny Rowe and it came in :D

Also got 3 correct scores out of 6 on a Heinz 57 bet which dragged a fair few quid :D A very good days betting I dare say.

Romared
01-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Where, Italiano City ?. ;D
Gu Bahre x

Romared
01-09-2018, 05:38 PM

I opted for an anytime goalscorer treble- Keiffer Moore, Mitrovic and Danny Rowe and it came in :D

Also got 3 correct scores out of 6 on a Heinz 57 bet which dragged a fair few quid :D A very good days betting I dare say.
Well done Pass , This time next year thal be a mirrionaire , atta buying bairn a shirt yit ? Are they all OK by the way ? , watch that piccalilli on thi sarnies rememba !!!!

pass_and_move
01-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Well done Pass , This time next year thal be a mirrionaire , atta buying bairn a shirt yit ? Are they all OK by the way ? , watch that piccalilli on thi sarnies rememba !!!!

Aye the all ok thanks mate. Av got wot tha meeuns wit piccalilli nar XD XD al nivver look at piccalilli same way ever ageeun!

Gambling wise tha'll nivver win in long run as tha knows mi owd but I enjoy it, especially the wins. All abart being in control. Last season worra total disaster, nowt went reight. This season ez started really well. Still waiting on a big un coming in, a thowt I edda chance earlier wi them correct scores of a mega scoop.

animallittle3
01-09-2018, 06:17 PM

Nice one pass , on a bit of a roll mate , long may it continue .

EastStandRed
01-09-2018, 06:32 PM
Told we turned down a very big offer from West Brom for Keifer

DOOALI
01-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Was it from Frank Skinner ESR?

EastStandRed
01-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Haha don’t think he’s that rich .Put it this way if he carries on scoring it’ll take some turning down in January

Acido
01-09-2018, 07:28 PM
Was it from Frank Skinner ESR?

Hey don't knock Chris Collins... err sorry I mean Franky Skinner. :D
(did them Baggies really offer a very decent amount for big Keef, and if so what was it ?!!.)

animallittle3
01-09-2018, 07:31 PM
Haha don’t think he’s that rich .Put it this way if he carries on scoring it’ll take some turning down in January

Let's not go there just yet please ESR .

Romared
01-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Mia scusi ? !Dunt be so noorsy , nowt tuduwithee , (Acidick ) !!!

Acido
01-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Dunt be so noorsy , nowt tuduwithee , mia scusi

No habla Italio-Spango senor Roma. Come on kid, give us a clue ?. :P

pass_and_move
01-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Let's not go there just yet please ESR .

XD its par for the course at this club mate.

perkytyke
02-09-2018, 01:02 PM

We will just have to take the money ESR and hopefully replace him with Eaves who would score just as many in our team!

theojustice
06-09-2018, 06:49 AM

Just a rumour, like the one going around that Yeovil turned down millions after Kieffer Moore had Leicester's championship winning team seconds away from their greatest humiliation and that would have been losing to the worse team in the championship's history. The team that obviously wanted to buy him was Leicester City and the person he would have replaced was Vardy.

Ponte_Steve24
06-09-2018, 08:09 AM
XD its par for the course at this club mate.

With the players we lose for the money they go for you'd think we'd be mid table Premiership club.

theojustice
03-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Been absolutely garbage so far.

Nominated for player of the month for september. Should have been nominated for EFL player of the year and for goal of the season too last year but obvious he has haters conspiring against him as has been the case for all his football career. What riles me is it seems everybody is involved in discriminating against this kid who would probably be lauded as the world's best striker if he was playing for one of the world's best teams as he should be doing if not for this conspiracy to stop him rising.

Ponte_Steve24
03-10-2018, 10:31 AM
He wasted a cracking chance not getting his head over the ball in the second half. To be world class you first need to master the fundamentals.

animallittle3
03-10-2018, 11:02 AM
He wasted a cracking chance not getting his head over the ball in the second half. To be world class you first need to master the fundamentals.

Alright at this level steve , any top championship club spending £3m on him are seriously wasting their money .

High level league one , very low level championship in my opinion .

theojustice
03-10-2018, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=Ponte_Steve24;39029949]He wasted a cracking chance not getting his head over the ball in the second half. To be world class you first need to master the fundamentals. Fundamentals, What are you talking about he has everything that Harry Kane doesn't have like Skill,pace and he is capable of scoring forty goals a season (no problem) in a side that can string more than a couple of passes together. Fact is there is an obvious conspiracy to stop this lad from being recognised, ahead of the likes of Kane and any other of like him, as Britain's best striker (which he is).

Exiletyke
03-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Come on Acido do something about this idiot

theojustice
03-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Told you before boy i am a well respected coach,who are you?

Exiletyke
03-10-2018, 02:42 PM
An eminent surgeon
Labotomys a speciality just give me a call

theojustice
03-10-2018, 02:44 PM
An emminent surgeon

Well cut it out patrolling this website you vile little troll.

Exiletyke
03-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Mind you don't use too much of your data

TheRiddler
04-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Alright at this level steve , any top championship club spending £3m on him are seriously wasting their money .

High level league one , very low level championship in my opinion .

This, first touch like a donkey!