PDA

View Full Version : Right Back

Magpiemalc
01-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Don't know many clubs that would have so much trouble having a replacement for a right back as we have done.We have tried Hewitt and Hawkridge there to date why has professional football club not got two right backs or somebody who can play there without looking out of place because it is an embarrassment for a professional football club to be in this position.

Freeman25
01-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Oxlade-Chamberlain is a right back but he's not fit yet. On paper Nolan figured Tootle would be able to stay fit long enough for Ox to get fit and ready to be his backup, until then the hope was Hewitt could do a job there, we know how that's worked out though.

The 'Title' box is for the subject of your topic btw, not your username :P

HopefulPie
03-09-2018, 12:32 PM
Oxlade-Chamberlain is a right back but he's not fit yet. On paper Nolan figured Tootle would be able to stay fit long enough for Ox to get fit and ready to be his backup, until then the hope was Hewitt could do a job there, we know how that's worked out though.

The 'Title' box is for the subject of your topic btw, not your username :P

We have a new player training with the team this morning hopefully a defender ;)

DelroyFacey22
03-09-2018, 12:35 PM
It's Elliott Ward, their teaser clip shows his tattoo XD

countygump
03-09-2018, 12:36 PM
We have a new player training with the team this morning hopefully a defender ;)

Who tho???

Don't leave us all up in the air like that!!!

DelroyFacey22
03-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Put your spectacles in and read my post Gumpeh

HopefulPie
03-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Who tho???

Don't leave us all up in the air like that!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Ward

countygump
03-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Any good? At least he's only 33. O:)

nw6pie
03-09-2018, 05:50 PM
34 in January, so let’s hope his legs haven’t gone. How old was Branson when he made his memorable 45-minute cameo for us, I wonder. Still, beggars can’t be choosers in our current state.

karl wheatly
03-09-2018, 05:56 PM
I'm fairly sure that Elliot Ward was a player we tried to sign in the Munto season.

Seem to remember it was in the Hans Bakke reign and it fell through after we agreed the fee and then called it off.

magpie_mania
03-09-2018, 06:54 PM
34 in January, so let’s hope his legs haven’t gone. How old was Branson when he made his memorable 45-minute cameo for us, I wonder. Still, beggars can’t be choosers in our current state.

He was 29 or maybe 30

Freeman25
03-09-2018, 07:07 PM
I'm fairly sure that Elliot Ward was a player we tried to sign in the Munto season.

Seem to remember it was in the Hans Bakke reign and it fell through after we agreed the fee and then called it off.

He says as much in his interview "When Sven was here there was a possibility of coming in"