PDA

View Full Version : Daydream believers - I can’t wait!

Marcelle07
02-09-2018, 11:21 AM
Just seen the trailer - again! I can’t wait! I was 17 when all this happened, best days ever!

pass_and_move
02-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Just seen the trailer - again! I can’t wait! I was 17 when all this happened, best days ever!

Me too mate. A wo 18 missen back then. Brilliant times

animallittle3
02-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Just watching the trailer puts a lump in my old throat .

DVD already ordered .

Enjoyed the promotion more than the PL though I have to say .

Marcelle07
02-09-2018, 03:01 PM
It brings a lump in my throat and a smile each time too! I’ll be there Thursday! DVD will also be ordered. Really can’t wait!

Sooooo gutted Clint couldn’t do the interview (says maybe it will be added for the dvd release). That goal by Clint against city at main road, that penalty by bosancic against city at Oakwell, that Hendrie goal against the blunts! Oh I could go on for ages! Great times!

Romared
03-09-2018, 07:24 AM
Where can i order the DVD anybody ?

animallittle3
03-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Where can i order the DVD anybody ?

You'll find it on here roma , not going to be available for a while but you can pre order them .

https://daydream-believers.co.uk/

Romared
03-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Cheers Animal , is the trailer for the film on YouTube ? It's going to bring some reyt memories back this film , that promotion season has to be my all time favourite watching the Reds
JUST LIKE WATCHING BRASIL

animallittle3
03-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Cheers Animal , is the trailer for the film on YouTube ? It's going to bring some reyt memories back this film , that promotion season has to be my all time favourite watching the Reds
JUST LIKE WATCHING BRASIL

You can see it on this thread roma , near the bottom of the first page .

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/nice-item-on-calendar-about-daydream-believers.271482/

pass_and_move
03-09-2018, 01:52 PM
You can see it on this thread roma , near the bottom of the first page .

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/nice-item-on-calendar-about-daydream-believers.271482/

Had a quick read of that thread on the link you posted Animal after watching the trailer. Jesus H a dunt miss that young nudger on here. What a complete numpty :blue: It reminded me why I have no interest in reading that message board. No offence to the other lads on there.

The makers of daydream believers deserve a lot of credit for their efforts and all the proceeds from the DVD going to charity is a very nice touch indeed. Well done to all involved :star:

TheRiddler
03-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Had a quick read of that thread on the link you posted Animal after watching the trailer. Jesus H a dunt miss that young nudger on here. What a complete numpty :blue: It reminded me why I have no interest in reading that message board.

You're completely right, however Young Nudger is the least of that boards problems.

Marcelle07
03-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Go to this site:-

https://vimeo.com/279035195

That takes you to the official trailer. Also underneath there are additional clips from the film. The one where it tells the story of Sheridan waving the team bus down running from a pub with a pint of Guinness in his hand and Danny calling him a bar steward is class!
Best days ever!

animallittle3
03-09-2018, 09:09 PM
There was a goal in the third round FA cup tie against Oldham that season that was possibly one of the greatest team goals I've ever seen from a Barnsley side .

It finished with Clint knocking it in from a couple of yards but the first time passing and movement in the build up was pure brilliance .

Fecking hell what a treat they gave us that season .

Romared
05-09-2018, 02:56 PM
On the theme of that remarkable season , yesterday I was going through a suitcase of old programmes and memorabilia, i found a Green Un 26th April 1997 , Big headlines on the front , THEY'RE UP !
Barnsley in top flight for time ever, price 28 p, needless to say I didn't manage to get any clearing art done , good read that paper >;) it's still Iin very good condition , unlike me :O

pass_and_move
05-09-2018, 04:38 PM
There was a goal in the third round FA cup tie against Oldham that season that was possibly one of the greatest team goals I've ever seen from a Barnsley side .

It finished with Clint knocking it in from a couple of yards but the first time passing and movement in the build up was pure brilliance .

Fecking hell what a treat they gave us that season .

Aye a remember that goal well. Terrific team play and some of the football we laiked that night was top class. It were 2 nil but that scoreline flattered Oldham who couldn't have complained if we'd Av scooared 6 or 7. Bullock scored a screamer n all. Pleasure to watch as many games were that season.

Marcelle07
06-09-2018, 09:18 AM
Tonight’s the night! Well excited! What a few years that was! Everyone raving about this on social media!