PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Supporters in Newark / Collingham area [for Lift to MK Dons]

Thin_Man
16-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Hello all

I'm making my annual pilgrimage to Meadow Lane (from the US). My timing is poor this year, with only one home fixture during my stay.

I am willing to do an away match, since I’ve never done one before. Milton Keynes (Oct 23, Tues) is the only away match available to me. But I need travel help.

As you know, all public transportation from Nottingham stops before midnight. By the time a coach returns from Milton Keynes to Meadow Lane, it will be after 1am. I need your assistance to get back to Collingham.

Can you help?
COYP

BanjoPie
17-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Hello all

I'm making my annual pilgrimage to Meadow Lane (from the US). My timing is poor this year, with only one home fixture during my stay.

I am willing to do an away match, since I’ve never done one before. Milton Keynes (Oct 23, Tues) is the only away match available to me. But I need travel help.

As you know, all public transportation from Nottingham stops before midnight. By the time a coach returns from Milton Keynes to Meadow Lane, it will be after 1am. I need your assistance to get back to Collingham.

Can you help?
COYP

"If I were you, I'd listen to the commentary on radio Nottingham"

Thin_Man
19-09-2018, 02:20 PM
"If I were you, I'd listen to the commentary on radio Nottingham"

Well, from the lack of responses, that looks like what I'll have to do.

nay123
20-09-2018, 11:49 AM

That just shows how much of a shambles the club is in mate.i am sure someone will be along soon to tell me about true fans Theo.

ncfcog
20-09-2018, 12:14 PM

Are you on Twitter? Might have more luck on there. Feel free to follow me @ncfcog and I'll spread the word see if that helps at all?

Old_pie
20-09-2018, 12:14 PM
That just shows how much of a shambles the club is in mate.i am sure someone will be along soon to tell me about true fans Theo.

He might be better off posting with a more relevant subject line eg "Can anybody offer a lift from Newark to MK Dons match?" Also it's still a month away.

Do we have any supporters over there? Aren't they all Lincoln supporters? And if things don't change maybe nobody will be going to Milton Keynes anyway.

SwalePie
20-09-2018, 12:36 PM
He might be better off posting with a more relevant subject line eg "Can anybody offer a lift from Newark to MK Dons match?"

Adjusted the thread title to try and help as suggested

Thin_Man
02-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Adjusted the thread title to try and help as suggested

Thanks Swale.

Thin_Man
02-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Are you on Twitter? Might have more luck on there. Feel free to follow me @ncfcog and I'll spread the word see if that helps at all?

Thanks, but I don't tweet. But, I think your account is down / gone.

Thin_Man
02-10-2018, 06:35 PM
He might be better off posting with a more relevant subject line eg "Can anybody offer a lift from Newark to MK Dons match?" Also it's still a month away.

Do we have any supporters over there? Aren't they all Lincoln supporters? And if things don't change maybe nobody will be going to Milton Keynes anyway.

That's it. Other than the ride, I was also hoping to find others to bitch and moan with. No, I have not found Lincoln supporters. I know of a local pub that's for Forest.