PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Who

Acido
28-09-2018, 07:28 PM
Naar then Burnsley lads, what do you think about Eddie your former manager, these days ?.
(and btw, I call him 'Who' instead of Howe, as a daft long running private joke with Alfredo!! lol)

Could he step up to the England job one day ?. Well that has been mentioned of course, and while I would never have been a fan of Southgate in the first place, Eddie seems to tick the right boxes doesnt he as a future 'top' manager.

alfinyalcabo
28-09-2018, 07:41 PM
couldn't handle it up T'North

Altobelli
28-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Never fancied Southgate as a Club Manager never mind the England job.

Don't rate Eddie Who neither, he only ticks the England job in my eyes the same as Southgate does, meaning he seems a Yes man Acido.

I think England missed a trick long ago when they didn't even consider Brian Clough.

Acido
28-09-2018, 07:47 PM
He's a "mummy's boy" went running back to his mummy because he got home sick and couldn't handle it up T'North ..

Thats a bit harsh isnt it Alfie kid, but then again you know more about Mr Who than I do lol.
As for handling it up t'north, hey even I struggle to 'handle it' at times and Im from this back garden of the woods arent I. :P

Altobelli
28-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Thats a bit harsh isnt it Alfie kid, but then again you know more about Mr Who than I do lol.
As for handling it up t'north, hey even I struggle to 'handle it' at times and Im from this back garden of the woods arent I. :P

Yarkshur a "Garden" ? Swamp, Back of beyond, Wasteland, The Land God Forgot and even tumbleweed, but Garden ? Come on Acido get real XD

alfinyalcabo
28-09-2018, 07:53 PM

Ive deleted that post Acido,I didn't realise he went home because his mother died.. :O

Acido
28-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Never fancied Southgate as a Club Manager never mind the England job. Don't rate Eddie Who neither, he only ticks the England job in my eyes the same as Southgate does, meaning he seems a Yes man Acido.
I think England missed a trick long ago when they didn't even consider Brian Clough.

Goodness me Alto, thats going back a bit isnt it lol.
I wasnt even a footy fan back in the days of Cloughie & Leeds & the England job.
And I think we discussed this on here didnt we this summer, some fans do support England, and some dont!.

The Bedlington Terrier
29-09-2018, 06:12 AM
Eddie's wife was suffering postnatal depression, his mum had passed and he needed to go home.

Eddie did a great job for us, brought in some key players and I wish him all the very best.

A big thank you for the valuable three points too! XD