PDA

View Full Version : Laszlo get to phuck - Martin, it's time to act

shedka
29-09-2018, 04:32 PM
Laszlo Laszlo get to phuck

Was the the main song of today around Tannadice, the fans are speaking, over to Mike Martin to save our season and prevent the damage this is doing to our club long term being any worse

Robbie Neilson please

PortugueseFrank
29-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Do we really need another thread?

There are about 3 threads about this

shedka
29-09-2018, 04:55 PM
There can never be enough on this subject, its that critical to our club, and this is nothing, was common place on here once upon a time sheet matches, and you aren't a mod as far as I'm aware

GUNBOAT
29-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Do we really need another thread?

There are about 3 threads about this

Correct,we have a great manager and a wonderful BOD lets try and be positive for a change.

ringostARAB
29-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Sack that ****ing clown, and sack him ****ing NOW!
This is a self fulfilling prophecy. Weeks of ****e results, then one win and all his fanboys are convinced he turned it round, and were on the up and his job is safe. Then, results like todays again.
Are we really expected to endure this cycle of ****e all season?
Ohhhhhh but were on an unbeaten run, according to some.
tae **** wi yer unbeaten run of mediocrity, and tae **** wi that useless clown.
tae **** with being supportive of my club being murdered by csaba ****in laszlo.

PortugueseFrank
29-09-2018, 05:03 PM
There can never be enough on this subject, its that critical to our club, and this is nothing, was common place on here once upon a time sheet matches, and you aren't a mod as far as I'm aware

I'm not a mod but we have three threads at the moment discussing this topic.

PortugueseFrank
29-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Correct,we have a great manager and a wonderful BOD lets try and be positive for a change.

Not what I said.

But you know that already.

MagicMugs
29-09-2018, 05:05 PM

You forget join arabtrust to support their jollies as they work “tirelessly” in hospo

shedka
29-09-2018, 05:20 PM
I'm not a mod but we have three threads at the moment discussing this topic.

That's fine, it's a very important topic so it's no big deal for there to be a few on this critical subject

TangerineDream
29-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Keep this topic with it’s appropriate subject header for all to see.

Shambles Laszlo should walk now, never mind having to sack him. Shocking appointment, (cheers Thompson you utter fud) Absolute incoherent , clueless, demented clown managing our Dundee United FC for way too long.

Disgrace.

shedka
30-09-2018, 11:03 AM
That's noon, he gone yet??

shedruleyabasx
30-09-2018, 11:31 AM
That's noon, he gone yet??

The reliable source of social media (twitter) says meeting this morning, then same guys says board meeting tomorrow.

I have a horrible feeling it will be a statement on thing must get better but Laszlo know the pressure and is determined to turn it around tomorrow.

deebuster
30-09-2018, 12:06 PM
The reliable source of social media (twitter) says meeting this morning, then same guys says board meeting tomorrow.

I have a horrible feeling it will be a statement on thing must get better but Laszlo know the pressure and is determined to turn it around tomorrow.

Anybody St Andrews based who can check if he takes training tomorrow?

That should give us a clue.