PDA

View Full Version : Would the Roman people had one neck. Caligula.

Psaw
01-10-2018, 01:07 PM
With the understanding that hanging all Romans would be a difficult task, Caligula came up with a shortcut. This comes to mind as your footballing corpse is showing signs of life. If i could relegate you tomorrow i would. Being fair is out of the question. Cambridge had another disaster yesterday.

I know you are not upset, so you cant be annoyed by my wishes. Being of a higher caste i have a right to regard your orangutan efforts at football as a circus. Your position proves my point. When i visit your tin ground, it will be like a lord entering a brothel, taking what he wants, walking out without paying.

Your club should be in the championship, but you are not. You are experts in quackery, masquerading as competents. You impose footballing hooliganism, as your opponents have to watch their club, and disgracefully....yours. Your board has had to many blisters for far too long.

Count Roger of Cambridge. Now watch the nonsense.

uysapie
01-10-2018, 01:40 PM
With the understanding that hanging all Romans would be a difficult task, Caligula came up with a shortcut. This comes to mind as your footballing corpse is showing signs of life. If i could relegate you tomorrow i would. Being fair is out of the question. Cambridge had another great result yesterday.

I know you are not upset, so you cant be annoyed by my wishes. Being of a higher caste i have a right to regard your orangutan efforts at football as a circus. Your position proves my point. When i visit your tin ground, it will be like a lord entering a brothel, taking what he wants, walking out without paying.

Your club should be in the championship, but you are not. You are experts in quackery, masquerading as competents. You impose footballing hooliganism, as your opponents have to watch their club, and disgracefully....yours. Your board has had to many blisters for far too long.

Corrected that for you, from one pleb to another.

ncfcog
01-10-2018, 02:00 PM
I peruse your writings with a tinge of pity
As your attempts at humour really are quite ****ty
You come from a town named after a bridge on the Cam
Where lord Byron became an angry man
For he longed for Boatswain his canine fellow
“I want my dog” he would scream and bellow
Regarding Caligula his life was a sin
He would plot and plan to murder his kin
And you a lord don’t make me laugh
I can smell you from here, god man, take a bath
So why not get out, to the river, maybe have a punt
Because Roger my friend . . . you really are a cnut

Chicken Balti Pie
01-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Count.

You've put an 'o' in there chap, you don't need one

tarquinbeech
01-10-2018, 02:31 PM
I peruse your writings with a tinge of pity
As your attempts at humour really are quite ****ty
You come from a town named after a bridge on the Cam
Where lord Byron became an angry man
For he longed for Boatswain his canine fellow
“I want my dog” he would scream and bellow
Regarding Caligula his life was a sin
He would plot and plan to murder his kin
And you a lord don’t make me laugh
I can smell you from here, god man, take a bath
So why not get out, to the river, maybe have a punt
Because Roger my friend . . . you really are a cnut

There was a young Cantab called Roger,
feeble postings made 'im a bit of a bodger,
still he persisted,
Tarkers couldn't resist it,
"Roger the Dodger likes pulling our Todger"

sidders
01-10-2018, 04:05 PM
With the understanding that hanging all Romans would be a difficult task, Caligula came up with a shortcut. This comes to mind as your footballing corpse is showing signs of life. If i could relegate you tomorrow i would. Being fair is out of the question. Cambridge had another disaster yesterday.

You obviously think Grammar is the married partner of Grandad because you pay no heed to its proper meaning.

uysapie
01-10-2018, 10:14 PM
You obviously think Grammar is the married partner of Grandad because you pay no heed to its proper meaning.

You expect anyone from Cambridge to be educated?

uysapie
02-10-2018, 09:24 PM

Another great result for you tonight!

tarquinbeech
02-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Another great result for you tonight!

Cambridge in the relegation zone now?.............surely not?

"ROGER, ROGER.......don't jump, the Cam is not very deep this time of year....you'll twist your ankle old chap".....hahahaha

ps Roger....we'll do you a favour by beating Macclesfield on Saturday....so at least you won't be bottom at 5pm!!

ncfcog
02-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Let’s not scare him off, I now think of him as our own lucky mascot, I don’t think we’ve not lost since he started posting!

drillerpie
02-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Shaun Derry is looking a better manager every week!

tarquinbeech
02-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Let’s not scare him off, I now think of him as our own lucky mascot, I don’t think we’ve not lost since he started posting!

errrrr....shouldn't that be......."I don't think we've lost?"

ncfcog
02-10-2018, 09:38 PM
errrrr....shouldn't that be......."I don't think we've lost?"

Sorry, tapping me phone too fast haha

tarquinbeech
02-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Sorry, tapping me phone too fast haha

It happens to me sometimes when Kylie pops in for the weekend....Premature Exclamation!

andy6025
03-10-2018, 01:13 PM

Ere. I reckon he just called us w*a*n*kers.

Sunny Jim
03-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Keep up drillerpie, Shaun left Cambridge ages ago!

upthemaggies
03-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Keep up drillerpie, Shaun left Cambridge ages ago!

I think his point is that Cambridge are doing a lot worse since they sacked him, which makes him look half-decent. Weren't they upper-mid area under him threatening to make the play-offs at times? After a long spell in non-league Derry probably was over-achieving there and deserves another crack at L2 management.