WBA53
05-10-2018, 07:34 AM
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/october/duo-scoop-september-awards/
Kiss of death? Hope not,well done both long may our successes continue

Johnny on the spot 1
05-10-2018, 12:42 PM
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/october/duo-scoop-september-awards/
Kiss of death? Hope not,well done both long may our successes continue

I echo that , Now get the Defence sorted .

WBA53
05-10-2018, 12:49 PM
I echo that , Now get the Defence sorted .
Dwighty even won goal of the month too for his super strike against stoke

Dubbag
05-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Dwighty even won goal of the month too for his super strike against stoke

I think success hopefully inspires more success. After last season...it nice to see even monthly awards handed out to the Albion crew.....
I like our manager's style.......he is learning and making changes when needed.....but he will never put out the prefect team to meet everybody's demands.......

Johnny on the spot 1
05-10-2018, 08:53 PM
I think success hopefully inspires more success. After last season...it nice to see even monthly awards handed out to the Albion crew.....
I like our manager's style.......he is learning and making changes when needed.....but he will never put out the prefect team to meet everybody's demands.......

Their ain't no perfect teams , all were asking is to get a half decent defence , not a pulls defending TEAM , defenders doing the fundamentals not trying to do things they can't do , close down quickly , don't give the ball away in dangerous areas, play the way your facing, get the second challenges in , if in doubt kick it out , don't swich off , stuff we can see from our seats every fortnight, surly DM can see it ???

BaggieBlood
05-10-2018, 10:58 PM
Well done DM and DW.

Which one of his sjoke goals won as they were both class.

Dubbag
06-10-2018, 05:33 AM
Their ain't no perfect teams , all were asking is to get a half decent defence , not a pulls defending TEAM , defenders doing the fundamentals not trying to do things they can't do , close down quickly , don't give the ball away in dangerous areas, play the way your facing, get the second challenges in , if in doubt kick it out , don't swich off , stuff we can see from our seats every fortnight, surly DM can see it ???

Ah sod defense....Stay attack minded and play a 3-1-6 away formation...The game is about scoring nor defending....
The game nowadays is boring at best....stale and unexciting not to mention unattractive. Wouldn't find those traits appealing if it was for watching anything OR anyone...

soulman101
06-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Big thumbs up ist of many. COYB

Johnny on the spot 1
06-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Ah sod defense....Stay attack minded and uplay a 3-1-6 away formation...The game is about scoring nor defending....
The game nowadays is boring at best....stale and unexciting not to mention unattractive. Wouldn't find those traits appealing if it was for watching anything OR anyone...

Let's sod defending yeah , 1 down after 6 mins the games about winning not losing .

Dubbag
06-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Let's sod defending yeah , 1 down after 6 mins the games about winning not losing .

Yeah sod defense....The last few years were boring.....this is how the game should be played.....score more...regardless of conceding.....Here watch this game.....crap defending but a great team.....The players are wearing number 10 for a reason..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTAMsgAdsII
:heart:

Johnny on the spot 1
06-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Yeah sod defense....The last few years were boring.....this is how the game should be played.....score more...regardless of conceding.....Here watch this game.....crap defending but a great team.....The players are wearing number 10 for a reason..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTAMsgAdsII
:heart:

Fantastic game . One of the best in the club's history , + the best Albion team i've eve seen in my life time , but they never won anything ,

Dubbag
06-10-2018, 08:02 PM
Fantastic game . One of the best in the club's history , + the best Albion team i've eve seen in my life time , but they never won anything ,
Of course not....but they provided countless thousands of people with great memories....
Not always about winning Johnny.....
Have a good weekend sir...

boingy
07-10-2018, 07:19 AM
Really pleased for Big Dave, he's doing a good job. If we want to stay in the prem though we HAVE TO ADDRESS THE DEFENCE or we will be hammered week in week out and then back to the championship. Come on Dave give us clean sheets and lots of goals, that's the challenge.

TipperaryBaggie
07-10-2018, 08:11 AM
Really surprising that for a man who was a rock as a defender he can't get his team to defend properly. Maybe he should put his boots back on!

Whicka_Mon
07-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Clean sheets are for stats. men. Couldn't care less if we didn't keep one all season. Consolation goals mean nothing.
More than obvious that we don't need to defend in this league. We are averaging two points per game that will get us promotion and if we do I am positive we will change next season. As proven at the tail end of last season.
Top scorers in all four divisions and the best goal difference in the league. What more do you want?

TipperaryBaggie
07-10-2018, 09:44 AM
What more do you want? Well Wicka, a pair of those rose tinted glasses you have would do for starters. LOL

Whicka_Mon
07-10-2018, 11:49 AM
What more do you want? Well Wicka, a pair of those rose tinted glasses you have would do for starters. LOL
Haha
Can't rose tint the facts mate.

TipperaryBaggie
07-10-2018, 11:58 AM
I hope that you are right Wicka and all us super pessimists are wrong.

boingy
07-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Clean sheets are for stats. men. Couldn't care less if we didn't keep one all season. Consolation goals mean nothing.
More than obvious that we don't need to defend in this league. We are averaging two points per game that will get us promotion and if we do I am positive we will change next season. As proven at the tail end of last season.
Top scorers in all four divisions and the best goal difference in the league. What more do you want?

I understand what you are saying Whicka but can you change a defence structure in a pre season against the likes of Kidderminster? Then play Man City away and get away with it? Time will tell.

SwedishBaggie
07-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Well done DM and DW.

Which one of his sjoke goals won as they were both class.

Must have been the first one, IMO - don’t know though.

Dubbag
07-10-2018, 02:38 PM

Ill take a 4-1 win over a 2-0 scoreline any day...or even a 3-0 scoreline for that matter....XD

Whicka_Mon
07-10-2018, 04:14 PM
Ill take a 4-1 win over a 2-0 scoreline any day...or even a 3-0 scoreline for that matter....XD

Me as well. Fun ay it?
What really makes me laugh is for three years we watched games of "watching the freezer defrost" football but getting results. People of course defended the style by of course "the result is all that matters".
Now we have results, loads of goals, entertainment yet people want clean sheets. I'm baffled.
I am more baffled by the empty seats. What exactly is keeping people away?

For those of you who don't go let me tell you and believe me not Don Goodman this kid Harvey Barnes is the real deal. The best we've had since Koumas. Worth the entrance fee alone.

Leicesterbaggie
07-10-2018, 06:17 PM
Me as well. Fun ay it?
What really makes me laugh is for three years we watched games of "watching the freezer defrost" football but getting results. People of course defended the style by of course "the result is all that matters".
Now we have results, loads of goals, entertainment yet people want clean sheets. I'm baffled.
I am more baffled by the empty seats. What exactly is keeping people away?

For those of you who don't go let me tell you and believe me not Don Goodman this kid Harvey Barnes is the real deal. The best we've had since Koumas. Worth the entrance fee alone.

What has Goodman said regarding Barnes?