PDA

View Full Version : Muto

Jammy89
07-10-2018, 10:28 AM
I know alot of us (myself included) thought he was brought into boost shirt sales in Japan, however i also thought he looked pretty decent yesterday and not just the scoring bit, his all round play.

I'd start him against Brighton and see what he can do played his prefered striker position.

I'm assuming that Rondon is still injured?

MidsMagpie
07-10-2018, 10:31 AM
If he is dropped for Joselu next match it will be a complete joke, his pace movement and his finishing were excellent yesterday

Zippity
07-10-2018, 10:52 AM
I thought he looked good yesterday albeit he should have buried that header.

Think he was pretty effective in causing them problems with his movement and, aye, you'd like to think he's going to start against Brighton.

toptoon
07-10-2018, 11:28 AM
I thought he looked good yesterday albeit he should have buried that header.

Think he was pretty effective in causing them problems with his movement and, aye, you'd like to think he's going to start against Brighton.

He was the bright light on a dark day. My take is that he did nothing wrong with the header - he was unlucky and De Gea was fortunate. Diameīs header too - 2 inches higher and Lukaku wouldnīt have blocked it. Fine lines (especially when you consider Maticīs open goal miss in the first half).

toonlegend
07-10-2018, 11:46 AM
he should start, but my gripe is - how are these players not fit enough to play 90 minutes? it isn;t just 1 or so coming back from injury - it's half a dozen of them. surely they should be fit by now.

toonfalifekevbrown
07-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Training facilities are in a mess