PDA

View Full Version : The Game Against City, Coming Up.

bfcjon
10-10-2018, 05:26 PM
How many Goals against ??

Could Really see this as total Crap, against Probably the best Team in the World!! Bar Barcelona and Real Madrid

Are we on to a Hiding again ,.???

Or are the Boys going to stand up??

My guess is a HEAVY DEFEAT!!!

Hope im wrong , AND Hope our players find it soon.....

Norder
10-10-2018, 06:11 PM

all the evidence suggests - that we're in for a thrashing.....but always possible that they have a really really bad day....and that we have a really really unbelievable day - or....that they can't be bothered wasting their legs....so lay off and make us look good, we get a goal, they get a goal....and what a close battle it was etc etc.

;D

sinkov
10-10-2018, 06:29 PM
On the hopeful assumption that those last two games were just too bad to be true, I think it will be a close game.

The Bedlington Terrier
11-10-2018, 07:43 AM
We shall fight them on the half way line, we shall fight them on the side lines, we shall fight them in the penalty boxes, we shall fight them in the midfield. We will never give in.

5 v 0 City. :s

sinkov
11-10-2018, 07:55 AM
We shall fight them on the half way line, we shall fight them on the side lines, we shall fight them in the penalty boxes, we shall fight them in the midfield. We will never give in.

5 v 0 City. :s

10/1 BT fill your boots !! Actually that price is a bit tight imo, no matter how good the team we're playing, or how poorly we're playing, we tend not to ship a lot of goals.

The Bedlington Terrier
11-10-2018, 08:18 AM
I have vivid recollections of my last visit to the Gunners for Wenger's farewell sinkov. We got stuffed 5-0 and I was totally shocked at how bad we were!

However, I have never, ever bet against the Clarets and I never, ever will.

sinkov
11-10-2018, 01:12 PM
I have vivid recollections of my last visit to the Gunners for Wenger's farewell sinkov. We got stuffed 5-0 and I was totally shocked at how bad we were!

However, I have never, ever bet against the Clarets and I never, ever will.

To be honest I'd forgotten about that one BT, but it didn't really matter, the season was over and our lads were already on the beach, at least that was the excuse. Bloody long holiday they're having isn't it. :O

The Bedlington Terrier
11-10-2018, 01:35 PM
It's certainly the time to put away the suitcases and sunglasses sinkov!