PDA

View Full Version : So who’s leaving in January ?

viaductbaggies
17-10-2018, 06:23 PM
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/10/17/technical-director-luke-dowling-west-brom-shouldnt-be-afraid-to-sell/

Dubbag
17-10-2018, 07:15 PM
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/10/17/technical-director-luke-dowling-west-brom-shouldnt-be-afraid-to-sell/

Certainly no disrespect to any of the players at the club but really cant see much interest in them from Premiership clubs.
They have all had life up there and not really proved them selves at that level.They may have interest from relegated threatened clubs....but most likely better off staying put for the season....It is a risk moving to a club in a relegation battle...go down while the club you left may have gotten promotion....
But I know money shouts loudest!!

Yarmbaggie
17-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Comes across as a really sensible guy which is very encouraging. Has an important role and hopefully he will prove a great appointment.

holmleighchris
18-10-2018, 06:09 AM
I wonder what he makes of our out of contract signings.

mickd1961
18-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Me.

To Australia.

Free transfer.

baggieal
18-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Me.

To Australia.

Free transfer.

I think many will look at departing this absolute shambles of a country! Thing is - other countries like Australia and the US are very choosy who they let in!!!!

Then again, the USA would not have been too bothered when Mears packed his bags XDXD

mickd1961
18-10-2018, 10:56 AM
I think many will look at departing this absolute shambles of a country! Thing is - other countries like Australia and the US are very choosy who they let in!!!!

Then again, the USA would not have been too bothered when Mears packed his bags XDXD

I’m only on a short term loan deal initially.

TipperaryBaggie
18-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Me.

To Australia.

Free transfer.

I thought that they stopped shipping people like you Mick to Oz a few years ago now!

Yarmbaggie
18-10-2018, 02:15 PM
It’s a pretty big country so I will try and give you plenty of space Mickd but I am returning to NZ on 21st January and then back to Perth via Brisbane arriving 16th February. Back to the Uk on 23rd March. Would think there is room for us both, but have a great time, I am sure you will.

sweeper5
18-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Mickd, three things for you to take in.

1) Try not to do the air trip in one go, break you journey say in Singapore or Hong Kong.
2) Try and visit Perth; a lovely city with an interesting museum. There is also a particular bus that takes you all around the city, you just jump on and off as many times as you want and it's free.
3) Take in some Aussie Rules games; I got quite hooked myself when I visited Perth some 8 years ago.

You'll enjoy your trip, pretty sure of that.

TipperaryBaggie
18-10-2018, 04:45 PM
Perth is a lovely city and if you get the chance take the boat downriver to Freemantle.

Prando
18-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Mickd, three things for you to take in.

1) Try not to do the air trip in one go, break you journey say in Singapore or Hong Kong.
2) Try and visit Perth; a lovely city with an interesting museum. There is also a particular bus that takes you all around the city, you just jump on and off as many times as you want and it's free.
3) Take in some Aussie Rules games; I got quite hooked myself when I visited Perth some 8 years ago.

You'll enjoy your trip, pretty sure of that.

And look out for a Baggies shirt in Melbourne...it’ll be No2 son Andy :-)

boingy
20-10-2018, 06:38 AM
This is the guy who said we would beat most Prem teams at the moment. Idiot.