PDA

View Full Version : Dyche out!! And take that useless Hendrick with you!!

townclaret88
20-10-2018, 10:30 PM
Cannot thank Dyche enough for what he has done for this club.. but it’s showing now how clueless you really are!! How Hendrick can even put on the shirt is beyond me. This guy is utter rubbish yet he consistently gets into the starting line up!!! People say he has had good games this season, yet these games he has supposedly played well in we’ve lost! Your crap! Leave this club!!.

Dyche it’s time to accept you’ve taken us as far as you can now move on. People will ask who do we get as manager instead of he does go. I really don’t care! Someone who atleast has the ability to make a substitution that will change a football game, therefore anyone who has played championship manager in the past.

Hendrick your crap leave
Dyche you’ve done all you can follow him

Saxo1man41
20-10-2018, 11:26 PM
Cannot thank Dyche enough for what he has done for this club.. but it’s showing now how clueless you really are!! How Hendrick can even put on the shirt is beyond me. This guy is utter rubbish yet he consistently gets into the starting line up!!! People say he has had good games this season, yet these games he has supposedly played well in we’ve lost! Your crap! Leave this club!!.

Dyche it’s time to accept you’ve taken us as far as you can now move on. People will ask who do we get as manager instead of he does go. I really don’t care! Someone who atleast has the ability to make a substitution that will change a football game, therefore anyone who has played championship manager in the past.

Hendrick your crap leave

Yes.. You are clearly correct.. Its the only sane answer.. Like Big Sam at Rovers.. Mick McCarthy at Ipswich..

Norder
21-10-2018, 01:34 AM

what doesn't help his case - against City, No shots on target, zero,zilch,nada...now thats quite some achievement in the Top level of english football.

I think that many a team performing as we are....would have its fare share of supporters questioning their Managers competence, nothing wrong with that imo...especially if it was believed that another could pull more out of the players - So then...is that why S.D so far, has been given a somewhat free pass - in that it's generally thought, that there just isn't a lot more he can do - that the team has peaked and is running on fumes - so'll likely be the same regardless of who's in charge ?
In that case - it'd be more about the future....as being threre's been season on season of defence and hoof - and then Burnley bring in the players with ability to change our game - well can Dyche be trusted with them ?- can he up 'his' game and....how much will do, a radical lift - or, even it did the trick....a small improvement but more of the same - would we be satisfied with the same old agitating drip along borefest - or is it time he or other gave the show some sparkle.... .
at the moment -looking like he gets the chance card.

;D

ClaretinBudapest
21-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Dyche has never been properly backed by the board.Hendrick,Brady and Woods could be the reason why.They have not exactly been good buys and we presume it was SD who targeted them.The board might think well if we spunk another £100 million on players that turn out like the above mentioned then we are in deep shoite.
I have said it before but on average Howe had a better eye for players.We need a better scouting system for foreign players and until that is in place we will carry on spending 5-15m on Championship players who may or may not make the step up.Our stand out players in my opinion are JBG and D4 both foreign and were not expensive.

claretstrevor
21-10-2018, 10:55 AM
Here is me thinking that a few day jollies in the Saudi sun would recharge there batteries according to Lennon.Well that didn't work DID IT. Perhaps a week at Morecambe training on the sands there in the pissing down rain. Sort it out SD if you can.

sinkov
21-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Dyche is managing a club in the PL that decided it couldn't afford to buy Jay Rodriguez from a Championship Club. In such circumstances even Pep Guardiola with Jurgen Klopp as assistant would struggle to compete at this level. We can change managers, but while our Board deem even average players like Jay are beyond our financial reach, it would be as futile as re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

The Bedlington Terrier
21-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Dyche is managing a club in the PL that decided it couldn't afford to buy Jay Rodriguez from a Championship Club. In such circumstances even Pep Guardiola with Jurgen Klopp as assistant would struggle to compete at this level. We can change managers, but while our Board deem even average players like Jay are beyond our financial reach, it would be as futile as re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

… and the band played on:blue:

Norder
21-10-2018, 04:46 PM

I think it's all in agreement....that the board need to free up the purse strings -but we aren't going to be buying the likes of Messi - and whatever we get in the short term's gonna need work - as is just going to be slotted in with what we already have - so is like we're nearly starting from scratch, and that's on our third PL season - and though could be improvement (is there another way from here ?) I don't see any substantial change any time soon - so same old format...which again, would suit Dyche's basic meat and potato style - played it at Watford, and played it with us - so come the day - thats something I won't miss....though would like to see S.D given the backing and see if he can move up a gear with us....but the longer this mess continues - the more I feel him to be a greater risk than....change !

;D

The Bedlington Terrier
21-10-2018, 07:29 PM
At present we can hardly string two or three passes together. We need a win. Beating Chelsea would do it nicely!

sinkov
21-10-2018, 08:21 PM
… and the band played on:blue:

Yes indeed, they didn't panic, they didn't moan about the Captain, they just played on......as she sank beneath the waves.

sinkov
21-10-2018, 08:22 PM
At present we can hardly string two or three passes together. We need a win. Beating Chelsea would do it nicely!

We couldn't string two passes together against Cardiff, what's the chances against Chelsea ?

Supersub6
21-10-2018, 08:47 PM
We couldn't string two passes together against Cardiff, what's the chances against Chelsea ?

They need the band off the Titanic because they used some string instruments, in fact, the leader was a violinist, so maybe they could give us some tips to string things together.

alfinyalcabo
21-10-2018, 09:10 PM
They need the band off the Titanic because they used some string instruments, in fact, the leader was a violinist, so maybe they could give us some tips to string things together.

Walace Hartley is buried in Colne cemetry.. Only the band played well .

Supersub6
21-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Walace Hartley is buried in Colne cemetry.. Only the band played well .

Aye, I knew that alf ---hardy bunch we musicians!! It takes a lot to curb our optmism!

lancaster100
21-10-2018, 10:34 PM

Hendrick your crap leave

Sorry but I do not agree with you about SD he is the best we will ever get. However, your point about Hendrick I agree with but I would also add Lennon. Neither player does enough and does not influence the game. In respect of Lennon we could easily improve on him by putting in Dwight McNeil. Probably Brady will replace Hendrick. Our biggest problem is we have no pace in the team something we badly lack, who we could bring in is the difficult part because we don't know what the board is prepared to invest. Personally I would go for two Chelsea loanees Loftus Cheek and Abraham but not on loan. There is also another lad at Chelsea who looks classy (Ampidou) all have decent pace. The days of Kindon, Thomas, Coates, Stephen, James (not in any order) seem to have deserted us.

The Bedlington Terrier
22-10-2018, 07:33 AM
I too want to return to the days when we used to attack with chalk on our boots, with the likes of Little, Morley, Cochrane, Kindon, Boyd, Thomas, Blake, Coates, James and even Scotty Arfield, but those days are nothing now but a fond memory.

I hate knocking Burnley Football Club and hardly ever do, but at present we are total bobbins. SD needs to sort it and quick.

army88
22-10-2018, 04:43 PM
Lennon is quick and does make the runs , never gets the ball delivered, I’ve said this before we have players - not the best granted, but it’s the system that choked us.

Norder
22-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Lennon is quick and does make the runs , never gets the ball delivered, I’ve said this before we have players - not the best granted, but it’s the system that choked us.

that's interesting - Army....because when it's thought that players have more in them - then it's down to the mnager to sort it - and it's when they dont/cant, that they get the boot....so do you think S.D can't hack it ?

;D

army88
23-10-2018, 08:18 AM
I’m of the opinion that he thinks we are limited in flair and have workmanlike players that he has in a very strangled rigid shape.
As you say the real question is , does he have the confidence to break that and try to play more expansive football.
Does he have the players now ? Did he ask for the better players but didn’t get them ?

I think really that Dyche has exceeded expectations here but he’s at a crossroad going forwards.

I mean if the board won’t back him because one or two of his signings aren’t to there liking and don’t meet the required levels or expectations then he’s finished , every manager has bought players and doesn’t get what they were expecting from them.

If he got every signing right he wouldn’t be at Burnley anyway.

Personally I like the man, he’s honest forthright and says what he sees, I do wander if he’s trying to make this work with the shackles on,dragging him back when all he needs is some backing.

The Bedlington Terrier
23-10-2018, 08:24 AM
I would love to be a fly on the wall on the Monday night manager's briefing in the Boardroom following a game.

Norder
23-10-2018, 06:54 PM

I’m of the opinion that he thinks we are limited in flair and have workmanlike players that he has in a very strangled rigid shape.
As you say the real question is , does he have the confidence to break that and try to play more expansive football.
Does he have the players now ? Did he ask for the better players but didn’t get them ?

I think really that Dyche has exceeded expectations here but he’s at a crossroad going forwards.

I mean if the board won’t back him because one or two of his signings aren’t to there liking and don’t meet the required levels or expectations then he’s finished , every manager has bought players and doesn’t get what they were expecting from them.

six years our manager now - Army....six years of Dyche's 'workmalike' football....well, it worked, got us into the big league - but for this season, it was clear to all that we'd need something different, and regardless of whatever the board thought - S.D is the Manager, the man with the plans....and was he who was happy to sign a new contract during the break - so if he had a card to play, it was then...."back me or i'm off"...so how then can a failure to react be down to the board alone ?
And...If it is that the players feel they have more in them - and that this rigid style is stopping them reaching for it - then i'd guess their heads would be elsewhere...we end up with a team just going through the same old tired movements - so switch to auto - which at times, it does look like...inactive or dazed, like they hardly care....so certainly there's something not right - either they want more from him - or he wants...more - but whether it's of the same, or better....remains to be seen.

;D