PDA

View Full Version : Room for improvement for Alessandra

Footymad
25-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Harry Kewell is impressed with Lewis Alessandra but says he can get even better. - External Link (http://www.footymad.com/notts-county/news/tmnw/room_for_improvement_for_alessandra_919136/index.shtml)

BanjoPie
25-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Harry Kewell is impressed with Lewis Alessandra but says he can get even better. - External Link (http://www.footymad.com/notts-county/news/tmnw/room_for_improvement_for_alessandra_919136/index.shtml)

It certainly seems that Aless is benefitting from HK's coaching

jackal2
25-10-2018, 04:36 PM
It certainly seems that Aless is benefitting from HK's coaching

To be precise, he's benefitting from playing in his natural position. No doubt Harry is coaching him well, but Alessandra played this role very well in his Oldham days I believe. He's an average winger, but a very good No.10.

ncfcog
25-10-2018, 04:58 PM
To be precise, he's benefitting from playing in his natural position. No doubt Harry is coaching him well, but Alessandra played this role very well in his Oldham days I believe. He's an average winger, but a very good No.10.

Not sure he’s ever been a “winger”? Never seen him once beat a man out wide. He is a natural number 10 though.

slack_pie
25-10-2018, 06:14 PM

Yup. He was wasted out wide last season. He's best when picking the ball up in the middle and breaking between the opposition's lines. Great to see him on form. Last season I was convinced he just wasn't good enough, but just goes to show what a new manager can get out of players.

tarquinbeech
25-10-2018, 08:25 PM
I like Aless, and always have done....the problem with this "article" is that there are several other players that need HK's tuition first.....where do I start?