PDA

View Full Version : Bahre

Romared
28-10-2018, 08:33 PM
I thought he was shocking yesterday , but not on his own by any means , he should have been subbed at half time , but plenty think he did well ? All about opinions , amazes me how many different opinions can be given on any subject , all for that personally , provided it's not extreme

Exiletyke
28-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Only seen him 3 or 4 times on I follow but have to say I have not been impressed
Problem as I see it is Stendel having been largely instrumental in bringing him will probably have him as one of his favourites which can lead to problems
When such a player is not on his game as you say Roma he should be subbed or ultimately dropped to avoid unrest among others as the dynamics within a dressing room is a careful balancing act
Players will soon suss out if favouritism is shown
May be wrong but that's my take on the subject

Jules88
28-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Only seen him 3 or 4 times on I follow but have to say I have not been impressed
Problem as I see it is Stendel having been largely instrumental in bringing him will probably have him as one of his favourites which can lead to problems
When such a player is not on his game as you say Roma he should be subbed or ultimately dropped to avoid unrest among others as the dynamics within a dressing room is a careful balancing act
Players will soon suss out if favouritism is shown
May be wrong but that's my take on the subject

You were at a different game...?.? As with Potts last year... he will come good, he has an eye for a pass and has good positioning.
Let him settle.

Jules
( future England manager ) LOL

animallittle3
29-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Bit too early for me to be judging the kid , young lad away from his country and trying to find his feet .

The lad needs time , done enough in the games I've seen to say that he could turn out to be a very good player in the near future but you just never know of course and it may not happen .

Just like the majority of our signings under this policy .

Ponte_Steve24
29-10-2018, 02:13 PM
I think he starts attacks off well and links up well. Puts some intricate passes in and keeps attacks going.

Romared
29-10-2018, 04:26 PM
Correct, am not Knockin lad here, he's ed some good games, setdi like a few moor he wa shocking and IMO shud ev been subbed at hafe time,

anstonred
29-10-2018, 04:40 PM
There’s a good player there - picks out a good pass & will be an asset to us. Give him time