PDA

View Full Version : O/T Princes Princesses Dukes Duchesses

KINDERSCOUT
08-11-2018, 04:16 PM
We are currently supporting 67 of these people in in the manner they are entitled to in addition to the senior royals and their six palaces. Everybody happy?

Exiletyke
08-11-2018, 04:31 PM
We are currently supporting 67 of these people in in the manner they are entitled to in addition to the senior royals and their six palaces. Everybody happy?

Deliriously

SBRed48
08-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Meghan al be droppin No 68 sooin.

Owz her dad gerrin on frum iz "heart attack" that prevented 'im frum attending the wedding ?

DOOALI
08-11-2018, 05:11 PM

They're entitled to sweet FA in my opinion let them earn a living like majority of us

yorkshireborn
08-11-2018, 07:13 PM

and your point is or r u just trying to **** stir as per the norm.

Exiletyke
08-11-2018, 07:17 PM
and your point is or r u just trying to **** stir as per the norm.

Seems a fair question to me
So you're saying we should not ask questions like this ?

lk311
08-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Love to know who the 67 are cos most of em don’t get a penny from the taxpayer

anstonred
09-11-2018, 02:24 PM
They're entitled to sweet FA in my opinion let them earn a living like majority of us

Yes indeedy

Ponte_Steve24
09-11-2018, 02:39 PM
I watched an excellent documentary last night on the beeb about Prince Charles' charitable engagements and he does put a lot back in. What he did for that Scottish community in Ayrshire was nothing short of remarkable. Good on them I say.

Last thing we need is a U.K descending into anarchy and becoming a Republic. There are countries throughout the world that envy us for our Royal family.

Exiletyke
09-11-2018, 03:04 PM
I watched an excellent documentary last night on the beeb about Prince Charles' charitable engagements and he does put a lot back in. What he did for that Scottish community in Ayrshire was nothing short of remarkable. Good on them I say.

Last thing we need is a U.K descending into anarchy and becoming a Republic. There are countries throughout the world that envy us for our Royal family.

Never had you down as being naive Steve
He gets very amply rewarded for being POW so what else does he do apart from swanning around the country & the world in private jets & helicopters at our expense telling us all what we should do to save the planet, I could do that job [I'd even do it for living wage] I'll bet his carbon footprint is a damn sight bigger than mine He even used to take William & Harry litter picking [yeah right]

animallittle3
09-11-2018, 03:12 PM
There are countries throughout the world that envy us for our Royal family.

Yes because they aren't footing the bill for these privileged wasters .

Ponte_Steve24
09-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Yes because they aren't footing the bill for these privileged wasters .

There are plenty of privileged wasters that aren't members of the aristocracy too. Just walk into the Elephant in Pontefract, County in Rotherham or any Wetherspoon dotted up and down the land for that matter and you'll see plenty of p1ssed up farts that ant so much as lifted a stroke in their lives. Haven't all the Royals done National service and served in the armed forces?

Not many people in the local benefits office can attest to that.

SBRed48
09-11-2018, 03:37 PM

"Our" Royal Family and a few other nobles "created" some of their wealth by throwing Scottish crofters off the land and destroyed their houses (known as the "clearances") to create vast hunting areas with castles and lodges and royal estates. They are still raking in the money from this land theft claiming it "belongs" to them. Good old Chaz doing a bit of PR work up in Scotland.

Exiletyke
09-11-2018, 03:51 PM
There are plenty of privileged wasters that aren't members of the aristocracy too. Just walk into the Elephant in Pontefract, County in Rotherham or any Wetherspoon dotted up and down the land for that matter and you'll see plenty of p1ssed up farts that ant so much as lifted a stroke in their lives. Haven't all the Royals done National service and served in the armed forces?

Steve I can't decide if you're serious or just taking the pee
There's privileged then there's privileged
Do you reckon the royals did service in the armed forces like a squaddie?
You have never seemed to be pillocked [to use an SB] when referring to BFC but seem quite happy to take on board the royals pillocking machine

SBRed48
09-11-2018, 03:56 PM

The ordinary Tommies in the regimental bases where the Royals were placed used to dread the thought of their base being picked as a Royal placement because it made them an increased level of target. Also not many ordinary Tommies had a dozen or so SAS as hidden personal guards.

(Anyway Universal Credit will get these benefit lads back to zero hours contract/ minimum wage work. :O )

Ponte_Steve24
09-11-2018, 03:58 PM
You have never seemed to be pillocked [to use an SB] when referring to BFC but seem quite happy to take on board the royals pillocking machine

Just putting a case in for the other side Exile ;D

Exiletyke
09-11-2018, 04:02 PM

Don't know how they would manage without

Ponte_Steve24
09-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Don't know how they would manage without

It's filled a few minutes mate :D

Ponte_Steve24
09-11-2018, 04:11 PM
The ordinary Tommies in the regimental bases where the Royals were placed used to dread the thought of their base being picked as a Royal placement because it made them an increased level of target. Also not many ordinary Tommies had a dozen or so SAS as hidden personal guards.

(Anyway Universal Credit will get these benefit lads back to zero hours contract/ minimum wage work. :O )

I'm pulling your leg SBRed XD. If you cast your mind back to the thread about tax havens and the Privy council you'll get my true thoughts on the aristocracy mate ;D

SBRed48
09-11-2018, 04:12 PM

Hey, that's my job. XD

( Or shudda say used to be until my work was done)

yorkshireborn
09-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Seems a fair question to me
So you're saying we should not ask questions like this ?

the question is

everybody happy

answer

yes thx

the sentence before is just 5hit stirring.

yorkshireborn
09-11-2018, 04:55 PM

yes they did then went off to sandhurst and did it again to become an officer.

SBRed48
09-11-2018, 05:09 PM

Sandhurst is just the next stage from Eton and Oxford. Not many frum a Barnsley Comprehensive theear.

Exiletyke
09-11-2018, 05:32 PM

Cranwell for Charlie to be trained at his request to be a pilot

Prince Charles awarded highest military ranks by Queen. The Prince of Wales awarded the highest rank in all three military services by the Queen. Prince Charles becomes a Field Marshal, Admiral of the Fleet and Marshal of the Royal Air Force.

Some squaddie eh?

Romared
09-11-2018, 05:47 PM
And as usually the case , the poster who started this thread flees the scene

animallittle3
09-11-2018, 05:50 PM

How many royals are buried in the armed forces cemetery in France steve ?

yorkshireborn
09-11-2018, 07:31 PM
Cranwell for Charlie to be trained at his request to be a pilot

Prince Charles awarded highest military ranks by Queen. The Prince of Wales awarded the highest rank in all three military services by the Queen. Prince Charles becomes a Field Marshal, Admiral of the Fleet and Marshal of the Royal Air Force.

Some squaddie eh?

they all did their basic training then moved on to be officers.

you come across as very jealous to someone of standing and money.

animallittle3
09-11-2018, 07:33 PM
they all did their basic training then moved on to be officers.

you come across as very jealous to someone of standing and money.

Lol !!!!

Exiletyke
09-11-2018, 09:22 PM
How many royals are buried in the armed forces cemetery in France steve ?

I know one that was buried in a car park in Leicester
Mind you that was 600 years back but lets not get picky eh?

Exiletyke
09-11-2018, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=yorkshireborn;39059391]they all did their basic training then moved on to be officers.

Moved on to be officers
Was that on merit, or privilege?

yorkshireborn
09-11-2018, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=yorkshireborn;39059391]they all did their basic training then moved on to be officers.

Moved on to be officers
Was that on merit, or privilege?

neither its automatic there royalty the queen is the head of the armed forces her aires will become head of the regiments as they move up the succession to the throne.

yorkshireborn
09-11-2018, 11:36 PM
you know kinderscout will be laughing his head off cos he has got what he wanted when he posted.

animallittle3
10-11-2018, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=Exiletyke;39059521]

neither its automatic there royalty the queen is the head of the armed forces her aires will become head of the regiments as they move up the succession to the throne.

Wow , natural leaders of men , great warfare tactical brains .

Charlie boy was connected to the Para's I believe , funny thing is I don't remember him marching 40 miles with a 100kg backpack and then going in to hand to hand combat at Goose Green with the Argies .

If we became Royal Barnsley FC I presume you wouldn't have a problem having Prince Edward as Head Coach then ?

Exiletyke
10-11-2018, 12:19 AM
Do you know what makes a forum YB
It's people who start threads good or bad [matter of opinion] because without them there would be nothing to debate now would there?

As a matter of interest just how many threads have you initiated? [that means started btw]

Exiletyke
10-11-2018, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=yorkshireborn;39059627]

Wow , natural leaders of men , great warfare tactical brains .

Charlie boy was connected to the Para's I believe , funny thing is I don't remember him marching 40 miles with a 100kg backpack and then going in to hand to hand combat at Goose Green with the Argies .

If we became Royal Barnsley FC I presume you wouldn't have a problem having Prince Edward as Head Coach then ?

George 11 was the last royal to lead "his" troops into battle about 300 years ago I believe Now doesn't that tell you something YB

yorkshireborn
10-11-2018, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=animallittle3;39059655]

George 11 was the last royal to lead "his" troops into battle about 300 years ago I believe Now doesn't that tell you something YB

you really are jealous arn't you