20Bjarnason
27El Mohamady
31Bunn

bongosdad
10-11-2018, 04:52 PM
3 goals in ten minutes. Great stuff!

mondaze
10-11-2018, 05:13 PM
HOW nice it is to totally boss a 2nd half. kudos dean smith... you genius!

samhubball
10-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Excellent performance and win :) what a difference!

I think we got a real steal getting John McGinn.

Unfortunate timing for a pointless international break tho before the scum come to town

freer
10-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Ditto those comments Sam & Mondaze

Pleased too for Nyland

if you aint seen the goals

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/derby-county/11550590/derby-0-3-aston-villa

TrianonDave
10-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Well where did that performance come from, not too bothered about the int break, the ladz would have put a lot into that game! Rest up freshen up and put the blouse to the sword, cant wait. So much attacking football.... its like Christmas.

VillaRosie
10-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Its difficult to believe that these are the same players that looked so pedestrian pre Dean what a transformation. Fantastic. 🤩

picasso
10-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Great result and performance from the Villa lads. Well done all. Good to see Nyland have a good game, the confidence is coming. Hutton at left back with Elmo on the right looks the best bet at the moment though. New left back in January would be good as Tayls doesn’t seem to be quite up to it.

bongosdad
10-11-2018, 07:21 PM
I agree with Picasso regarding Hutton and Elmo.

TrianonDave
10-11-2018, 07:36 PM
I think the 'getting the ball forward' as much as what Deano wants means we dont have to worry too much about the defence where as Bruce was too defence minded and brought a lot of pressure on to the back for and the keeper??
We have oodles if quality up front so just use them, its simple.

Very pleased tonight!

birminghamborn
10-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Leeds got found out tonight, the teams above us are now looking over their shoulder, bring on Small Heath!

freer
10-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Watched the Wet Sandwich game

Score line was very flattering, Leeds defence was non-existent, absolutely shambolic keeping by Peacock Farrell on 2 possibly 3 of the goals, especially for Bilbo Baggins aka Dwight Gayle goal

picasso
10-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Watched the Wet Sandwich game

Score line was very flattering, Leeds defence was non-existent, absolutely shambolic keeping by Peacock Farrell on 2 possibly 3 of the goals, especially for Bilbo Baggins aka Dwight Gayle goal

Pleased for Darren Moore though. I have a lot of time for that guy. He does a huge amount for local charities and grass root footy. In fact it great to see the Brummy boys like Moore and Deano do so well, highlighted by watching the Leeds manger doing his post match interview through an interpreter.

samhubball
10-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Bolassie made a big difference when he came on for use I can only imagine it's a fitness issue that he doesn't start?

Clean sheet for Nyland is good to see

TrianonDave
10-11-2018, 09:23 PM
What happened to the Gap? I see the noses very quiet tonight.

westcountryvillain
10-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Wow just wow - what a performance against a rated side, maybe we can raise our game now in the coming matches and start threatening the upper echelons of this league. Having seen those goals the quality of delivery down the left into the box was superb, Lampard must be furious and Derby had few clear cut opportunities.

This season under Bruce we kept one clean sheet in the league, since Deano joined we have 3 in 5 games which must be a great confidence booster. Let the good times roll and bring on SHA who have shipped 6 in their last 2.

UTV!

TrianonDave
11-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Well 2 games ago, i thought here we go, 2 defeats and the noses 5 pts and 7 places above us, they will to Villa park full of it, literally. What a difference a week can make in Football? Not getting carried away but it is just so good to be talking nothing but positives, it will be a long 2 weeks but a buzzing VP and a performance half as good as that and it should put them back in their place.
Why is it those so called fans talk so much shlte? On Radio WM one nose actually said "i think we could get top 2 but maybe its best we dont get promoted this season" what are they drinking?
We have a long way to go but i suppose if you see whos top this morning, it gives eveyone hope but not arrogance!
One step at a time.
1. Put the noses to the sword
2. Put a run together
3. Obtain top 6 position by Xmas
4. Drive on in the new year
5. Sign a couple to bolster the team
6.put another longer run together
7. Aim for top 2.......
8. Lets wait and see!

mondaze
11-11-2018, 12:15 PM
can only see us get better from here, think dean smith is the right guy... provides positivity instead of excuses. i'm enjoying the ride again!