toonfalifekevbrown
11-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Pool 2 up

toonfalifekevbrown
11-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Easy win for Liverpool .Fulham look poor .infact they look in trouble

Zippity
11-11-2018, 01:55 PM
Remind me of us when we went down...some very good individuals but less than the sum of their parts.

Andy1981_2
11-11-2018, 01:59 PM
Remind me of us when we went down...some very good individuals but less than the sum of their parts.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking while watching it too. I think that even the harshest Rafa critics on here have to at least concede that he has instilled a togetherness in our side where the team (and tactics) take precedence over the individual. That's what helped us stay up last season. The two sides we had that went down were the exact opposite way around - lots of individuals, no togetherness.

TheOtherTerryMac
11-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking while watching it too. I think that even the harshest Rafa critics on here have to at least concede that he has instilled a togetherness in our side where the team (and tactics) take precedence over the individual. That's what helped us stay up last season. The two sides we had that went down were the exact opposite way around - lots of individuals, no togetherness.

Yeah the team seem to have a togetherness now

Playing Mitro every game could be the death knell for their manager, that’s 7 blanks in a row even Joselu didn’t go that long without a goal.

Jammy89
11-11-2018, 08:45 PM
I don't think it has help Fulham spending all the money. You've got a lot of new players who will be on considerably more than there counterparts who got Fulham promoted.

Oh well, as much as i like Fulham, long may they rot down there - keeps a relegation space filled.