PDA

View Full Version : O/T First Crushes

phild
17-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Jenny Hanley (Magpie) Gillian Blake (Follyfoot) Angie Dickinson (Police Woman) I'm sure there's more though. I think I also may have had a thing for Valerie Singleton

mickd1961
17-11-2018, 08:05 PM
Gillian Blake is a very good shout Phil.

Katie Manning off Dr Who.

Goldie Hawn on Rowan and Martin’s Laugh In.

Suzi Quattro.

Debbie Harry.

Kate Bush.

Now it’s,

Liz Hurley.

Emily Maitlis.

Fiona Armstrong.

Emelia Fox.

phild
17-11-2018, 08:16 PM
Defo Debbie Harry. Just thought of Jenny Agutter (Walkabout) Raquel Welch (barbarella)

Q165
17-11-2018, 09:11 PM
Elaine Humphries. We were both about 7 and would walk down the school corridor holding hands

mickd1961
17-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Elaine Humphries. We were both about 7 and would walk down the school corridor holding hands

Reminds me of infants school.

Us 6-7 year old lads used to queue up to sit on the same table as Anne - - - who used to shows us her f a n n y if the lads around the table all got their c o c k s out :-))

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-11-2018, 01:10 AM
Defo Debbie Harry. Just thought of Jenny Agutter (Walkabout) Raquel Welch (barbarella)

Oh god yes, Debbie Harry, not exactly a first crush but certainly for a while an obsession.. Those lips, like an extra *** organ.

holmleighchris
18-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Alexandra Bastedo: The Champions
Heather Young: Land of the Giants
Ursula Andress: James Bond.

Joy_Division
18-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg with the Avengers, Doris Day, Angie Dickinson and my all time favourite Audrey Hepburn. Oh and before that Joy somethingorother in Wattville Road Infants.

Albionic68
18-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Patsy Kensit in her first TV commercial for Birds Eye Peas.

I think I was about four or five years old.

Baggies_Boy_Tony
18-11-2018, 12:49 PM
Schoolgirl, Diane Poulton, Christ Church Primary School.

One of the ***iest women ever, Brigitte Bardot

Acido
18-11-2018, 04:28 PM
Its got to be Linda Carter hasnt it, in her tight Wonder Woman costume (she was the original 'mil*f', if we're allowed to use that expression on here!). Ohh and speaking of tight clothes, Daisy on the Dukes of Hazard, in those tight denim shorts.
Ohh yes, in the days when the late 70s were still innocent and nobody had heard of Playstations and XBox's and Cd's etc. ;D

9goals2hattricks3pen
18-11-2018, 04:54 PM
One half of Abba

All of Pan's People

Olivia Newton John

Jean Simmons

Fiona Fullerton

plus all of the above mentioned

holmleighchris
19-11-2018, 07:06 AM
I was quite taken by this lass as well.11140

Q165
19-11-2018, 07:30 AM
I was quite taken by this lass as well.11140

I had never seen anything like the early Roxy album covers. Add Stranded and Country Life to their debut album Roxy Music

The Minn Junta
19-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Hmmmmmm, I’ve been pipped to it by a few and we’re going back a bit here but here goes.

Debbie Harry
Suzi Quattro
Jenny Agutter
Several of the girls in Foxy Feeling
Olivia Newton John
Jayne Seymour, especially in Jamaica Inn.
Glynis Barber (blonde girl from Dempsey and Makepeace)
Vanessa Paradis when she first appeared on Top of the Pops performing Joe Le Taxi.

........I’m sure I will be amending this post as my grey matter starts to kick in!

WBA1955
19-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Same taste as me Mickd, i like all of them. Alison Stanton, last year of junior school. Used to walk from school with her. She used to ask me to marry her. She was a redhead, i have been keen on redheads ever since, also raven haired girls, blondes and brunettes i also find a turn on.

Joy_Division
19-11-2018, 07:52 PM
My wife's a redhead. No hair, just a red head.:D

Acido
19-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Same taste as me Mickd, i like all of them. Alison Stanton, last year of junior school. Used to walk from school with her. She used to ask me to marry her. She was a redhead, i have been keen on redheads ever since, also raven haired girls, blondes and brunettes i also find a turn on.

So that covers just about every coloured barnet doesn't it '55. Is there any birds hair colour your not keen on then ?. ;D

mickd1961
19-11-2018, 11:54 PM

My first ever s h a g was New Year’s Eve 1978 and I purposely started giving her one in 78 and finished early in 79 just so as I’d remember so this year is my 40th anniversary.

She was a ginger and I must admit I really don’t like ginger pubes,her f a n n y looked like a ham roll with a Brillo pad pad on top.

Any errant pube took forever to get out of my teeth.

I can remember my first successful w a n k as well,it was during the Wimbledon final in 1975.

It wasn’t Arthur Ashe or Jimmy Connors that got me going,it was page 3 and images of Chris Evert in her skimpy dress.

Jilly Johnson and Carol Dwyer were my two favourite page three girls.

I’ll bet you remember Joanne Statham from Kingswinford area Des?

Hunch Front :-))

Acido
20-11-2018, 12:44 AM
Goodness me uncle Mick, you really arent backards in coming forrads on here, are you matey!. lol
That ***y stuff your talking about in 1978 is way TMI, but it always makes me laugh at the end of the day Mick. ;D

holmleighchris
20-11-2018, 06:56 AM
New Years Eve 1978. I'd been a dad 11 days on that day.
Add Susan George and Ali McGraw to my list please. I doubt anyone would say no to Suzi Q either.

albion68
20-11-2018, 02:20 PM
For the older gentleman on here,fenella feilding,Ronnie ronette,Linda crystal high chapperall wasn’t bad either.

Prando
20-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Marianne Faithful.🙂

holmleighchris
20-11-2018, 05:59 PM
For the older gentleman on here,fenella feilding,Ronnie ronette,Linda crystal high chapperall wasn’t bad either.

Fenella Fielding used to give me the creeps, both her look and her voice!

WBA53
20-11-2018, 06:02 PM
My first ever s h a g was New Year’s Eve 1978 and I purposely started giving her one in 78 and finished early in 79 just so as I’d remember so this year is my 40th anniversary.

She was a ginger and I must admit I really don’t like ginger pubes,her f a n n y looked like a ham roll with a Brillo pad pad on top.

Any errant pube took forever to get out of my teeth.

I can remember my first successful w a n k as well,it was during the Wimbledon final in 1975.

It wasn’t Arthur Ashe or Jimmy Connors that got me going,it was page 3 and images of Chris Evert in her skimpy dress.

Jilly Johnson and Carol Dwyer were my two favourite page three girls.

I’ll bet you remember Joanne Statham from Kingswinford area Des?

Hunch Front :-))
Joanne Latham,my all time favourite page 3 wench.what a top rack she had

boingy
23-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Raquel Welch by a country mile but also Mary tyler moore and Hermon munster's wife....and Elizabeth Montgomery
Alexandra bastedo

phild
23-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Nannette Newman (fairy washing up liquid) Jill Gascoigne (Gentle Touch)

Acido
23-11-2018, 08:21 PM
Its before my time of course lol, but did Judith Durham appeal to any of the golden oldies on here when she fronted the band The Seekers. :P
(and after looking on Wiki, she's 75 now!!)