PDA

View Full Version : Some absolute corkers here, mind.

Zippity
26-11-2018, 12:11 AM
Funny how things work. There I was just pondering who our worst signing was and this pops up on my FB timeline.

https://goo.gl/GPNRpF

Any obvious ones missed out? I'm going to add Nile Ranger and Boumsong. Dunno his first name...maybe it was ****e? Aye, ****e Boumsong...that was it.

Anyhow, have a look at that list (click the greyed-out text at the bottom of the box to get rid of the ads).

I'm off to ponder the likelihood of Myleene turning up with a curry, beers and a very liberal attitude towards...well, you get the idea...;)

Jammy89
26-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Some of the descriptions XD

i like:

30. Romain Amalfitano
We’re not saying Newcastle meant to sign Romain’s brother Morgan, who played for Marseille and made his French debut a couple of months earlier, but that would make a lot of sense.

****ing hell id forget we signed Ronny Johnson

HughieG
26-11-2018, 08:43 AM
Great list and well written! I think Boumsong is already on the list, Zip. Ranger was definitely a farce, glad we got rid.

So many shocking singings. Kuqi to "replace" Carroll was an international joke. The signings of Xisco and Nacho Gonzalez, based on Wise's YouTube scouting, led to Keegan leaving and they were massive flops.

Geordie_Jacko
26-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Not got through it all yet but Kevin Mbabu could turn out to be one we should of kept hold of. I'm sure he was part of that strange thing going on with Ashley and Ranger were we loaned them players they didn't even want and hardly any of them even got any game time. It was at that point he probably thought he might as well go back to Switzerland.

MidsMagpie
26-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Always Thought Xisco was never given a decent chance scored on his debut and then hardly got a look in afterwards and gets loads of unfair flak

Jammy89
26-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Xisco was ****e as far as i saw when he played, yes he scored but not enough to warrant his doing nothing rest of the game.

Mbabu i would of loved to have kept but he wanted to go, agree it could of had something to do with shenninagins between us and ranger though, had never thought of that.