PDA

View Full Version : Hatem Ben Arfa

Scott Kirkland
03-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Do you think Rafa would have made him a better player?

Scott Kirkland
03-12-2018, 02:17 PM
Just watching his quality on youtube. To think Pardew wanted him out because he could not play at left back. I think Rafa would of helped his game Pardew ruined it. Forgot about the kid always remember that goal vs Bolton

Jammy89
03-12-2018, 09:07 PM
They'd of never got on.

Ben Arfa like to do his own thing - see the goal against Bolton.

Rafa likes his players to do a thing.

I think Rafa would of improved him but i also don't think he'd of been here long because like Mitro he wouldn't want to do the defensive work and he wouldn't follow instructions.

Still loved seeing him play though.

Zippity
03-12-2018, 09:30 PM
They'd of never got on.

Ben Arfa like to do his own thing - see the goal against Bolton.

Rafa likes his players to do a thing.

I think Rafa would of improved him but i also don't think he'd of been here long because like Mitro he wouldn't want to do the defensive work and he wouldn't follow instructions.

Still loved seeing him play though.

Yeah, this. They would have fallen out pretty quickly.

BenArfa10
04-12-2018, 12:18 AM
Ben Arfa was a lazy gobsh!te waste of god given talent.

There’s a reason Coloccini wanted him frozen out as he felt he went too far with his disrespect of the manager, staff & players. Pardew wanted to put him back in the team after dropping him for a couple weeks but Coloccini advised him against it and to have some self-respect and not reward his behaviour.

You don’t get forced to train with the bairns and stripped of your Number 10 shirt for doing nothing! He had the fans fooled thinking he’s some kind of angel 😇 when I fact he was quite the opposite.

He’s a rotten apple and things would soon turn sour after a honeymoon period.