PDA

View Full Version : So whats the plan if he is lying again

TANYA_
04-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Personally i think he will sell this time BUT
after his latest Sky exclusive, theres no way back for him if hes taking the plss again.
The bloke has had chance after chance after chance and f0oked them all up (he may as well be called Mike Ranger)

At the very least, id hope the boo boys will finally give their heads a shake and wise up.

He would'nt blag us again, would he?

MidsMagpie
04-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Who knows with him but this time it sounds more promising then ever before, that multi billioanaire sounds good :D

Derek57
04-12-2018, 06:24 PM
I'm not convinced he even cares about what we the supporters think or feel. It's only ever been about money and his precious SD. In fact i won't be surprised if he leaves us an unpleasant leaving gift some how.
He will want to walk away being the victor in all this business.

Zippity
04-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Luke Edwards had an interesting take on it.

He reckoned that Ashley had made a mistake letting slip the information about the two buyers...said he was probably high on adrenaline and hadn't meant to say as much and that the 'interested parties' weren't too happy about the disclosure.

He might be totally wrong...but you just wonder...

TANYA_
04-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Luke Edwards had an interesting take on it.

He reckoned that Ashley had made a mistake letting slip the information about the two buyers...said he was probably high on adrenaline and hadn't meant to say as much and that the 'interested parties' weren't too happy about the disclosure.

He might be totally wrong...but you just wonder...

its not like Ashley to **** things up XD

Kingstonbob1
04-12-2018, 08:36 PM
It won’t matter to the 48k so-called Ashley haters as they’ll just lie back and continue to allow him to take the p1ss. Can you tell I’m still angry?

toonfalifekevbrown
04-12-2018, 08:45 PM
If he doesñt sell it will be business as usual where he fks us over but fans give him money saying I've been going for years so I'm not stopping because of one man .Personally I think toon fans just like to talk the talk but are not prepared to walk the walk ,where as Liverpool and rangers fans are .

tooslomofo
04-12-2018, 11:28 PM
It will all come to a head believe you me
Think about it clearly

If he’s lying about the takeover
And doesn’t spend January
There is a good chance we will get relegated again

Rafas contract is up in the summer he will turn round and apologise to us fans and say he can’t work for a lying piece of sh17e and walk

That is when things will happen

The magpie group has just tried to preempt that, starting the protests before Rafa leaves.

But relegated with a threadbare squad selling off who?? And a crappy manager like joe kinear
That is when things will happen

And I’m sorry that is what it will take before some/most people make a stand
That is when it will come to a head
That is when we will fight
That is when we will be united

Andy1981_2
05-12-2018, 02:08 PM
But what are the consequences if he is bull****ting? Rafa walks and we're relegated again. He then appoints Mark Hughes, Sam Allardyce, Alan Pardew again, or whichever dinosaur is looking to get back into football after being frozen out because of successive PL failures, gives them £80m to spend in the summer to get us back up (paid for by historic year-on-year profits and the sale of one or two players) and then we come back up, he invests as little as possible to finish 17th, and we're back in profit. Then, no investment, club is up for sale ahead of the transfer window, relegation, and so on.

Fan unrest won't force him out, it'll always be a business decision. But he's basically got us on firm footing financially, so promotion should always be within reach. It's a stupid strategy business-wise since it can only achieve small gains at best and is very high risk, but that's the game he's played for over a decade now. Why would he change it unless someone comes and offers him a profit on his investment just to wrest the club out of his hands?

PhoneymcRingRing
05-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Defending for our lives with 70min to go was never going to work

Scott Kirkland
06-12-2018, 01:39 AM
It is different now Mike see's nufc fans go after sports direct instead of just moaning about him. Now SD shareholders want Ashley out.

ex_pat_magpie
06-12-2018, 09:24 AM
It is different now Mike see's nufc fans go after sports direct instead of just moaning about him. Now SD shareholders want Ashley out.

About time too. That will really get to him and make him think a bit.

Kal
06-12-2018, 05:36 PM
He would'nt blag us again, would he?

>;) .....