PDA

View Full Version : Ciaran Clarke

WBA53
09-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Plenty of reports doing the rounds we are interested in him.thiughts? At least he's left footed CB if he is an ex vile

Yarmbaggie
09-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Plenty of reports doing the rounds we are interested in him.thiughts? At least he's left footed CB if he is an ex vile

Not really bothered who he has played for before but not sure that he is much if any better than we have now. He is 29 so no spring chicken and not good enough to play regularly in a poor Newcastle side. Overall not one that is getting me all excited I have to admit, so a NO from me.

Johnny on the spot 1
09-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Not really bothered who he has played for before but not sure that he is much if any better than we have now. He is 29 so no spring chicken and not good enough to play regularly in a poor Newcastle side. Overall not one that is getting me all excited I have to admit, so a NO from me.

Please No , watched him against Wolves in the afternoon game on sky very average at best ,

boingy
10-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Never thought much of him to be honest. He was one of the names touted when we had a complete lack of ambition, so maybe nothings changed.