PDA

View Full Version : Well played

alfinyalcabo
23-12-2018, 03:30 PM
To Leeds.. A great comeback and a thoroughly deserved win.. You are playing some great football and will go up automatically without doubt.. More than likely swapping places with the Clarets..

A very merry Christmas to all posters from Alfy..B)

BelfastAndy
23-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Cheers Alf. Happy Christmas.

asturianblanco
23-12-2018, 03:43 PM
im usually depressed at xmas Alf, watching us capitulate to the likes of Hull etc, but this year we are going up, hope you stay up and we meet you in the prem next season, happy xmas to you and all your family.

hopelesslyoptimistic
23-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Cheers Alf - seasonally festive of you. I reckon there at least 5 teams a lot worse than Burnley in the prem so you should be reet.

magnificowhite
23-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Merry Xmas Alf

CalverleyBoy
23-12-2018, 06:26 PM
good man Alf have a cracker

joellufcprice
23-12-2018, 06:46 PM
To Leeds.. A great comeback and a thoroughly deserved win.. You are playing some great football and will go up automatically without doubt.. More than likely swapping places with the Clarets..

A very merry Christmas to all posters from Alfy..B)

I'd bloody love it if we pass Wood and Taylor on the way up

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
23-12-2018, 06:49 PM
could be huddersfield cardiff and burnley getting relegated this time, but we are only half way through the season!

Ozwhites
23-12-2018, 07:25 PM
I'm bloody well touching wood when I say this naturally...but this has to be our year hasn't it??? In recent seasons, we haven't come from 2 goals down against sides like Villa....and its not normally us who score well into time on! :O Its normally the other way around! And...as has been the case in just about all games this season, possession was 2 to 1 in our favour. Doesn't guarantee you winning unless you make the most of it of course, but has anyone else done that against Villa? I'm starting to get more edgy with anticipation as each game approaches...XD