PDA

View Full Version : Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

CAMiller
12-01-2019, 04:58 PM
So on a day where one 23 year long run comes to an end, another one continues as the Millers fail again to get an away win or worse still even a draw. Disappointing? Frustrating? Still outside the bottom 3 but the writing on the wall seems to be getting bigger.

Thoughts on today's events?

PS Get well soon Zippy, you can't miss another one until around 2042 if you want to break your own record XD

great_fire
12-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Didn't miss much by the sound of it.

sawmiller
12-01-2019, 05:09 PM
Failure to take chances costing us dear this time around - and no sign of it changing soon enough sadly. Both these sides may meet again next year - but which League?

HerbieCobbler
12-01-2019, 05:10 PM
I'd better hold my council on this one. Let's just say that this team are mentally defeated away from home before the bus leaves the NYS.

I'll leave it there.

gm_gm
12-01-2019, 05:17 PM
We had 17 shots they had 3, commentary suggested crossing was garbage again and we lacked quality.

Looked like we were negative until we conceded another gimme, think Warne needs to be less negative against the poor sides. This is another potential 3 points that got away

Silly-miller
12-01-2019, 05:19 PM
It’s like being in an abusive relationship being a miller you get brief moments of happiness but mostly you just get things thrown at you which cause you pain

loyalmiller
12-01-2019, 05:22 PM
Sick of being the better team and not winning the match!

wrinkly
12-01-2019, 05:28 PM
I agree with both Herbie and Saw.
There has got to be a lack of confidence for away games. I don't know if we can change that other than by winning a few - which looks unlikely (catch 22?).
We are terrible at converting chances. We don't have an actual striker. Vaulks is our top scorer with 6, Smith second with 5. The next two are Manning (now gone) with 4 and Proctor (possibly finished?) with 4.
Kieffer has scored 14 for Barnsley and has not played every game
A different league of course but surely he would have had a better conversion rate , even in the Championship?

Back of the net
12-01-2019, 05:37 PM
I go to every game and we just don’t look like winning away.
Forget possession or chances we just don’t ever look like we’re going to win.
We simply lack the quality.
Not having a go at the manager or the players it’s just how it is.
First time today I’ve heard quite a few on way out questioning if Warne is to blame for away record?

HerbieCobbler
12-01-2019, 05:49 PM
I go to every game and we just don’t look like winning away.
Forget possession or chances we just don’t ever look like we’re going to win.
We simply lack the quality.
Not having a go at the manager or the players it’s just how it is.
First time today I’ve heard quite a few on way out questioning if Warne is to blame for away record?
I agree with some of this, but respectfully suggest we do have the quality. We beat teams at home, so we should win away. It's simply down to mindset, nothing more. There don't appear to be any consequences to us losing other than a general shrug of the shoulders and occasional tweets from players saying 'the effort was there, just didn't run for us. We'll dust ourselves off and move on to the next game'. Pretty standard Saturday night reading.

Back of the net
12-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Only 5 wins would suggest we don’t have the required quality for anything less than bottom 5.

BigLadonOS
12-01-2019, 06:01 PM
First things first.
Warny needs to stop with the very very negative 1 up front formation because we are just not quick enough from the back to use it properly. When teams that are there for the taking (like today) we need a more positive approach with attack at the forefront of our thinking.

I know people are going to say that we don't have an attack .....Yawn........ We don't have an attack because we don't use it not because we don't have one.

I have said it from the start of the season 3-5-2 is the best formation we could use with the players we have. But WTF do I know.

mikemiller
12-01-2019, 06:15 PM
Why are Vyner and Taylor the first names on the Warney team sheet every week? Unless that changes we are doomed

Word from Rolymiller now...

Didn't play that bad overall.laid seige to their goal second half. But a lot of half chances ballooned over bar. Best players wiles, Smith, Williams, Robertson, mattock. Should have had a point. They had one shot and score. The culprit was Vyner yet again. We desperately need a good right back if we don't get anybody else. Good noisy millers following let down again.

welovebooth
12-01-2019, 06:19 PM
stuck at the bottom 7 points adrift.

go get 5 loan players in no messing about no waiting for someone to leave.

even if it's just to do a job untill the end kof the season and wham 3 points against your relegation rivals.

Lasterman
12-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Just watched the highlights and if they're representative we should have won comfortably. The only Ipswich attack they showed was the goal.

onlynorfolkmiller
12-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Chatting to a few Ipswich fans at the station, they were over the moon to have somehow won. Said Rotherham were a decent team, better than they were, but couldn't finish. Pretty much sums it up. No lack of effort, players not quite good enough. Way too many passes simply giving possession back to opposition or straight into touch. They were there for the taking.
I'm not convinced the set up is wrong, we just need to play with conviction from the start and get numbers up with Smith more quickly.
Must have had 10 decent set piece situations today and 90% were either hit first man or bog standard boot it into the box so Collins can head it clear.
Bit more guile would be good. Enjoyed it though. Fans were in good voice.

harpo88
12-01-2019, 06:31 PM
We only created a couple of clear-ish chances but did work as a team to put a lot of pressure on them in second half. I’m sure they benefited from having James Collins to organise them, but it wouldn’t save them against teams with a more creative attack.

I was fine with us letting them have the ball in defence as they created nothing in the first half either and made plenty of mistakes in possession.

Couldn’t see what happened too clearly with the goal but looked like not quite being bullish enough when the cross came in.

We can’t really do much in possession when put under pressure so to get 17 shots in all isn’t too bad.

In reality we just don’t have a squad that can match other teams across all areas of our play, not trying to be critical or do us down but it’s just how I see it - from concentration, passing and creativity, finishing, strength (Quaner did well for them holding the ball up and you could just see the wiry strength of a player that a Premiership club chose to buy, compared to Smith who I’m a huge fan of but isn’t as strong as that).

I just can’t see how Vyner is better than Jones and he does seem a weak link. I’m sure Warne sees what I don’t but he just seems to make quite a few mistakes.

Good to give Yates a go too who had a couple of decent touches coming on but not quite got the presence yet I feel. And his half time warmup was half hearted at best.

To finish on a big positive note, Ben Wiles - I really hope he can keep it up and keep adapting. Great to have him impress.

MILLERSTALE
12-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Listening to his interview on Dee Dar he was clearly erked when the report asked if he could have started with a more attacking line up against a team clearly lacking in confidence.

Speaking at a very fast pace throughout he clearly is now feeling the pressure as he defended his decisions and players repeatedly saying his team were outstanding ?

He finished by saying if you think you could do better you are welcome to my job( words to that effect) clearly after very dissapointing results against Ipswich, Bolton and Reading, all teams in the bottom three ! We need to rethink our position in a concerted effort to stay up.
Y

animallittle3
12-01-2019, 06:52 PM
I agree with both Herbie and Saw.
There has got to be a lack of confidence for away games. I don't know if we can change that other than by winning a few - which looks unlikely (catch 22?).
We are terrible at converting chances. We don't have an actual striker. Vaulks is our top scorer with 6, Smith second with 5. The next two are Manning (now gone) with 4 and Proctor (possibly finished?) with 4.
Kieffer has scored 14 for Barnsley and has not played every game
A different league of course but surely he would have had a better conversion rate , even in the Championship?

Not necessarily , he scored two for us in the championship and one of those was a cross that finished up in the top corner and a total freak .

gm_gm
12-01-2019, 07:12 PM
Listening to his interview on Dee Dar he was clearly erked when the report asked if he could have started with a more attacking line up against a team clearly lacking in confidence.

Speaking at a very fast pace throughout he clearly is now feeling the pressure as he defended his decisions and players repeatedly saying his team were outstanding ?

He finished by saying if you think you could do better you are welcome to my job( words to that effect) clearly after very dissapointing results against Ipswich, Bolton and Reading, all teams in the bottom three ! We need to rethink our position in a concerted effort to stay up.
Y

Just heard it, very unwarney like, came accross a bit Mardy school childish...the result is clearly hurting

CAMiller
12-01-2019, 07:16 PM
Just heard it, very unwarney like, came accross a bit Mardy school childish...the result is clearly hurting

Just shows how pressure gets to us all. I'm sure PW will recognise that when he reflects on it.

Highhazelmiller
12-01-2019, 07:25 PM
He'll have a cup of green tea and all will be well with the world once again.

CASPER-64-FRANK
12-01-2019, 07:31 PM
A poor negative first half. A game we ought to have won.
No one to put the ball away.
Collins will be on mega money by our standards.
Good luck to Ipswich like us they’re going to need it. Two poor teams.

flourbasher
12-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Crooks could be a decent signing but may take time to get up to speed but we,ve got Towell coming back next week.

Desperately need a quality midfielder on loan with a bit of guile and a striker who delivers goals.

MILLERSTALE
12-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Why are Vyner and Taylor the first names on the Warney team sheet every week? Unless that changes we are doomed

Word from Rolymiller now...

Didn't play that bad overall.laid seige to their goal second half. But a lot of half chances ballooned over bar. Best players wiles, Smith, Williams, Robertson, mattock. Should have had a point. They had one shot and score. The culprit was Vyner yet again. We desperately need a good right back if we don't get anybody else. Good noisy millers following let down again.

The Vyner situation is absolutely ridiculous now and why oh why is it happening,it must have cost us at least 10 points ?he his not a right back, he his not our player ! It’s going to result in relegation, there must be dozens of right backs we can recruit ? If he was ours it would be tolerated, but this is madness ! Once again we did not field our best team ? Taylor, Forde and Vyner will cost us relegation without doubt.

CAMiller
12-01-2019, 07:38 PM
Crooks could be a decent signing but may take time to get up to speed but we,ve got Towell coming back next week.

Desperately need a quality midfielder on loan with a bit of guile and a striker who delivers goals.

Absolutely. 38 years on we need another Gerry Gow moment (or two)!

HerbieCobbler
12-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Vaulks has posted his usual 'nearly won, just need to get it over the line' weekly tweet. One fan asked if he just copied and pasted old tweets. Vaulks replied 'you know where the unfollow button is'.

If your not licking their arses then they really don't like it, do they?

Pocket rocket
12-01-2019, 07:59 PM
I’m positive about the Millers whenever I can be.
Today is just not good enough waiting till we go behind then start playing.
You win nothing for playing well.
Warne has done a good job imo however some of the fans I spoke to today think he’s the problem with the let’s not get beat attitude whoever we play it’s the same approach.

Next weeks game is massive.
Just read the Will Vaulks comments he’s out of order happy to get all the nice comments but spit the dummy out because of something he doesn’t like.
Incredibly hard this league just got to try and keep the faith.

ragingpup
12-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Spoken to many fans who like the idea of semi as defensive midfielder and was pleased to see him in that line up. But was dismayed that he sat so deep in the first half, literally right on top of the centre halfs. Very defensive. In the first half, from our lovely vantage point in the stand you could see the huge gap when we got the ball forward between Smith and the other 'attackers'. A complete void, often 30 yards behind. I love Warney and everything he's done for us, but against the bottom team, we stated very much in our own half and had little attacking intent.

Even after the goal, and through the 2nd half we were huffing and puffing but never felt we looked likely to score. Just not enough quality. But even then, against the bottom club I would have liked us to have taken the game more to them from the off. The effort was there as always, but the quality less so. Shame, as they were no better despite being bolstered by new signings and big discount crowd (well played here Ipswich, recognised the importance, cut prices and packed the house with more support to see them home).

Most frustrating thing for me was, for a team that relies much on set pieces and crosses, how poor our delivery was into the box when we had chance. Ford's crossing was always hitting the first man of going over the top, as was the others when they had chance. Unfortunate that they signed Collins for this game, an excellent marshall of their defence, but most crosses didn't really test him and his troops.

Very disappointed. But still proud to be a Miller

flourbasher
12-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Brentford's away record. 0-7-6

We seem to be generous to teams who haven't won for ages.....but then again we're generally a lot better at home

ragingpup
12-01-2019, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=flourbasher;39112743]Brentford's away record. 0-7-6 /QUOTE]

Bugger.

hotun
12-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Ipswich are the poorest side I have seen in a long time,and we were worse in the first half only highlight was Taylor blazing his shot high when it looked easier to score,half asleep for the goal which proved to be there only chance.We did improve second half but it was still dreadful and embarrassing when a catalogue of poor free-kicks corners and missed chances were on the agenda.No matter how you dress it up or was dreadful to watch,us fans deserve better.

jocksgloves
12-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Sadly, all very predictable.The week before playing the Millers, the worst team in the league, sign half a new team.
We've given it a good shot this season, but unfortunately our failure to keep clean sheets, and take chances is condemning us to a relaxation fight, especially against out nearest rivals.
I didn't see the match, or even listen to it, but I can imagine just how it went. I'm not giving up on the manager whether we stop up or not.

Back of the net
12-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Don’t think it’s about giving up on the manager Jock. I’ll tell you what though in some of the games if we had played well for 90 minutes and not just second half we would have had more points. Some supporters today have had enough of going away and setting up negative.
That’s down to the manager.
And then to repeat the after match comments week after week is insulting to the travelling supporters at times.

wrinkly
12-01-2019, 09:38 PM

Y

Yes it was very noticeable that PW was a bit tetchy with the interviewer.

He probably has a point that we were unlucky not to have got something from the game. However he admits that we didn't move the ball enough in the first half, that the goal was a result of an error, that we too often didn't get the ball past the first man and we could have had 3 goals (but didn't because we can't finish - my words not his) These are regular shortcomings with our team. In my opinion it's all down to lack of quality at this level which is mainly due to lack of money. I applaud Warney for sticking up for his players but he probably needs to accept that a little criticism is warranted now and then.

It must be really difficult being interviewed straight after that game. I hope this is not going to escalate into Warney going to war with the media and subsequently with fans, some of whom are all too ready to get stuck in - a lot less diplomatically than the bloke interviewing him today. We desperately need a win and a bit of the feel good factor

PeteWaller
12-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Thing is players and manager are doing their best but their best isn’t good enough when compared to others in this division. They seem in away games to be defeated before they kick a ball. This conflicts with Warney’s so called motivational skills. They won away last season in L1 many times. So the difference is possibly as simple as the Championship is just a step too far?
All Millers fans know we are punching above our weight. TS can’t bankroll a budget to improve our chances of staying in this league and so it’s inevitable we will drop to L1 be it this season or soon after.
Perhaps we just have to live with stealing a few points at home and accept our fate with grace, enjoying the higher standard of football and increased atmosphere created by the bigger teams in this league.
When we return to L1 we’ll win more than we’ll lose and we’ll have a proven manager at that level.
A mate of mine supports Huddersfield. He enjoyed the Championship days above the Premiership. It’s hard getting wupped. Look at Sunderland’s home crowds now that they’re winning again in L1. They’re amazing.
Hope we can stay up, looks less and less likely now that we’ve entered the business end of the season but ya never know.

animallittle3
12-01-2019, 09:59 PM
Thing is players and manager are doing their best but their best isn’t good enough when compared to others in this division. They seem in away games to be defeated before they kick a ball. This conflicts with Warney’s so called motivational skills. They won away last season in L1 many times. So the difference is possibly as simple as the Championship is just a step too far?
All Millers fans know we are punching above our weight. TS can’t bankroll a budget to improve our chances of staying in this league and so it’s inevitable we will drop to L1 be it this season or soon after.
Perhaps we just have to live with stealing a few points at home and accept our fate with grace, enjoying the higher standard of football and increased atmosphere created by the bigger teams in this league.
When we return to L1 we’ll win more than we’ll lose and we’ll have a proven manager at that level.
A mate of mine supports Huddersfield. He enjoyed the Championship days above the Premiership. It’s hard getting wupped. Look at Sunderland’s home crowds now that they’re winning again in L1. They’re amazing.
Hope we can stay up, looks less and less likely now that we’ve entered the business end of the season but ya never know.

I can reconcile with that narrative Pete , enjoying this season immensely compared to last .

Who doesn't want their team to win games of football ?

Shark27
12-01-2019, 10:02 PM
Let's be honest about this; people want to play 2 up front or play this formation or that formation. Odds are that the points at the end of the game would be the same whatever. We can't compete financially. Scraping the odd win by a goal here and there is the best we can hope for.

I'm not sure how much Ipswich have spent but I would put my house on it that it's more than us. We shouldn't be surprised that we lost away to Ipswich!!!

I do agree that Vyner has been a real weak link so far. I believe he's a centre back by trade which may be why he is never in the right back position!!!!

mikemiller
12-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Message from Bristol City Secret Services Dept - well done agent Vyner - that's one relegation place that we now don't have to worry about thanks to you ... and Warney and Tony Stewart never suspected a thing... HA HA HA!

Seriously though... only a lunatic would have Vyner and Taylor as first choices on the teamsheet.
Our Walsall reserves winger remains exactly as he was on the day we signed him (for some bizarre reason) , no better or worse than on that day, and sadly nowhere near Championship standard.

None of our players can hit a shot hard without ballooning it over the bar, or head the ball below the opposition goal crossbar level from a few yards out. These are basic skills that kids (even the ones who hate football) are taught at school! Hardly any of our MANY free kicks and corners cleared the "first defender".
I know it has been asked a lot of times, but what the **** are they doing in training?

Looks like it's us, Ipswich and Bolton for the drop

millertop
13-01-2019, 08:44 AM
If Warney said that then he’s out of order.
Vaulks is definitely mardy but wasn’t out of order but he’s got to take the negative (the tweeter wasn’t abusive) on the chin.

I’ve said that we need to set up to win games.
Why I bothered going yesterday I don’t know (idiot) I knew how he would set up :mad:

I don’t know what will be my next away game, until the management get it right I’m done.

Brentford at home will be a nightmare for Warney but ffs set up to win

Abuse to Vyner is out of order imo, he’s been playing out of position since he’s been here, anyone can see that if you watch, be same with Williams if Warney and co insist he plays out of position aswell, it’s wrong.

Most of Players are good enough imo but are not being used right

millers88
13-01-2019, 09:12 AM
Starting to lose patience with the management team with the negative tactics away from home. Im all but happy to play with 1 striker but with that formation to work you need your wingers and attacking midfielders to be more attacking and making runs not holding their positions and making us look static. Our game plan only is to launch it to Smith hoping he holds it up, knocks it back to midfield, try and work it out wide for a cross and try and get a head or lucky deflection. Another problem with that approach you need wingers who can actually cross a ball and a least beat the first defender unlike Taylor and Forde.

flourbasher
13-01-2019, 09:43 AM
Seriously though... only a lunatic would have Vyner and Taylor as first choices on the teamsheet.
Our Walsall reserves winger remains exactly as he was on the day we signed him (for some bizarre reason) , no better or worse than on that day, and sadly nowhere near Championship standard.

None of our players can hit a shot hard without ballooning it over the bar, or head the ball below the opposition goal crossbar level from a few yards out. These are basic skills that kids (even the ones who hate football) are taught at school! Hardly any of our MANY free kicks and corners cleared the "first defender".
I know it has been asked a lot of times, but what the **** are they doing in training?

Looks like it's us, Ipswich and Bolton for the drop

Agree with this.
Awaiting the start of the Bolton match we were debating how often pro footballers in general can't head the ball downwards rather than way over the bar. Same with beating the first defender with a cross/corner.
Rufc then gave a masterclass in how not to do it.

We can't keep carrying ineffective players like Taylor. Newell on left when fit and willo out wide right?
We have two new midfielders in Towell and crooks next week which will help but we still need to splash the loan cash on a quality centre midfielder

millertop
13-01-2019, 10:28 AM
What did Vyner do wrong in this game?

We’ll ignore he’s still playing out of position, he did exactly what Mattock does and that’s not getting close enough to the player/ball.
The players in the box wasn’t marking the player who scored, ball watching?

Pocket rocket
13-01-2019, 10:34 AM
Agree with millertop Vyner is becoming the scapegoat.
Maybe ask the management team why they keep playing him out of position?
Also if our forwards did the job we would have won yesterday.

flourbasher
13-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Quality crosses into the box was lacking yesterday.
PNE...Newell to Smudge. Easy goal.
Williams can do this too.
We have the tools at our disposal to do a lot better

Pocket rocket
13-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Agree Flour I didn’t just mean Smith I meant the wingers too.
Taylor been the classic case.

thaimillerfan
13-01-2019, 11:58 AM
possession they had 78 % to our 24% we never have the ball long enough all through the game they had majority of play wamk oops spelt it wrong but thats what we are

CASPER-64-FRANK
13-01-2019, 12:18 PM
BBC Website says 57% to 43% in Ipswich favour.

At least we won 4-1 on corners, 18 shots & only 2 on target says it all.....we couldn't hit a barn door !

They had 1 on target, one goal, a fortunate one .
. The cross ought to have been prevented. Once it came across it should have been dealt with. Original cross hit Will Keane on the thigh and looped up over Raggett, he tried a back - flip that went straight back to Keane.

Poor defending and failure to take our chances cost us a point

Edit : James Collins was outstanding..

frogmiller
13-01-2019, 04:43 PM
Well done Ipswich!

They spread themselves all over the pitch and made it difficult for us to cose them down.

Our wide players were none existant for long periods of the game and when they were on the ball they were shocking at crossing!

There goal was as lucky as they come but blaming Vyner again is just a cheap shot at getting at the team!

The best thing to happen to us was when Raggett went off because having 5 defenders on against 2 unfit forruds is not the way to set up.

Being unable to break a team down takes courage and that isn't what we have. The way we go about things needs a leader and yesterday we were devoid of one either on the side line or on the pitch!

Wiles and Vaulks look like they could become a good partnership but not having players with a brain around them will only end up with them having to cover instead of being able to attack.

Regardless of how unlucky peope said we were we were crap! The referee was crap and our management decision making was crap!

Shockingly bad in all parts of the team yesterday and no excuses against a team that were even worse!

Pattylallacks2
13-01-2019, 04:58 PM
So, not all bad then?

CAMiller
13-01-2019, 06:10 PM

That's what 50K/week gets you.

Shark27
13-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Vyner doesn't look like a good right back to me.

Maybe he's a good centre back but not for me at right back!!!!

mellowmiller
13-01-2019, 06:30 PM
possession they had 78 % to our 24% we never have the ball long enough all through the game they had majority of play wamk oops spelt it wrong but thats what we are

Hmmm, 102% then, strange game!
Perhaps if some of our players had given 110% we would have won it 😉

CASPER-64-FRANK
13-01-2019, 06:35 PM
That's what 50K/week gets you.

He's not on 50k a week CAM.

I would put him on 10k a week.
Released by West Ham and then Villa offered him a contract at 10k a week which he accepted. Unfortunately an hour later he took a calf injury and ripped his contract up. Paul Hurst was looking to sign him before he was sacked.

mikemiller
13-01-2019, 06:38 PM
possession they had 78 % to our 24%

I assume that was only for the first half ? - for the whole game 52% to 48% according to BBC stats. Ipswich hardly had a kick second half but we were woeful in the final third of the pitch, as fairly usual

mellowmiller
13-01-2019, 06:39 PM
BBC Website says 57% to 43% in Ipswich favour.

At least we won 4-1 on corners, 18 shots & only 2 on target says it all.....we couldn't hit a barn door !

They had 1 on target, one goal, a fortunate one .
. The cross ought to have been prevented. Once it came across it should have been dealt with. Original cross hit Will Keane on the thigh and looped up over Raggett, he tried a back - flip that went straight back to Keane.

Poor defending and failure to take our chances cost us a point

Remember those days when there was considerable clamour for a defensive coach?
Well 18 shots at goal with a pathetic 2 on target suggests a decent coach for the strikers wouldn't go amiss either ☹

CASPER-64-FRANK
13-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Remember those days when there was considerable clamour for a defensive coach?
Well 18 shots at goal with a pathetic 2 on target suggests a decent coach for the strikers wouldn't go amiss either ☹

Have you seen them practicing pre-game........
Couldn't hit a barn door some of them.
We're too reliant on set pieces and very little from open play.

mellowmiller
13-01-2019, 07:46 PM
Have you seen them practicing pre-game........
Couldn't hit a barn door some of them.
We're too reliant on set pieces and very little from open play.

Yes I do watch them doing the pre-match shooting drills and it's embarrassing that they can be so bad.
Unfortunately our threat from set pieces has also diminished now so it's difficult to see where the goals are going to come from.

rolymiller
13-01-2019, 08:15 PM
We had a load of free kicks in reasonably dangerous positions in the second half but it is criminal that we didn't test the opposition goalie from any of them. A basic skill is heading the fecker down and not ballooning it! Come on guys the net is 8ft high and 8yards across it aint that hard to hit.