PDA

View Full Version : Ross County thumped

jwok
12-01-2019, 06:51 PM
QoS 4 Ross County 0....and our own Barry Maguire got a goal. Have County hit a slump at the right time? We'll see next Saturday.

texaco cup
12-01-2019, 07:44 PM
QoS 4 Ross County 0....and our own Barry Maguire got a goal. Have County hit a slump at the right time? We'll see next Saturday.

Would expect like any team who has just been given a 4-0 drubbing they will come out next Saturday fully focused and fired up for the task in hand. Hope I am totally wrong

LawSteelman
13-01-2019, 10:39 AM
They'll beat us next week.

Wellup4it
13-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Morton also beat them 1-0 the week before. However they're not top of the Championship for nothing and there's no way we'll beat them 4-0 at Fir Park. They'll play a more cautious game against us and we may find it difficult to break them down. They would have gone down to Dumfries to play more attacking football with a view to winning, but in the process made it easier for QoS.

sieb1886
13-01-2019, 11:36 PM
They'll beat us next week.
No they wont.

Handsome_Devil
14-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Fair to say this game gives me the fear...I'd be much more confident away from home. At Fir Park they have no incentive to come out, we'll get frustrated, they'll hit us on the break and mug us 0-1.

You can only hope that if/when it's 0-0 at 60 minutes we don't take off the holding midfielder and 'go for it'...we'd be as well walking off the pitch there and then. If it's looking like being goalless, fine, take it and back ourselves when they're actually likely to engage in the replay.

LawSteelman
14-01-2019, 08:59 PM
No they wont.

Yes they will. I expect them to sit in and we won't have a clue what to do before we inevitably gift them a goal or two.

2-1 County is my prediction but it could easily be another 0-1 dirgefest that we have seen time and again already this season where we hoof it any old way before they nick it late on.

sieb1886
14-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Yes they will. I expect them to sit in and we won't have a clue what to do before we inevitably gift them a goal or two.

2-1 County is my prediction but it could easily be another 0-1 dirgefest that we have seen time and again already this season where we hoof it any old way before they nick it late on.

We'll win it.

LawSteelman
19-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Told you so.

I saw this coming a mile off as we are pathetic and our manager is totally clueless.