PDA

View Full Version : Fao psaw

Moreton_Pie
18-01-2019, 10:00 AM
After watching DIY SOS on the beeb last night I am surprised that you post such drivel on social media boards trying (most times unsuccessfully to wind up opposing fans. I was just wondering if you visited the Southend fans board before that game. I think you need to watch that programme last night, take a long hard look in the mirror and consider your sicial media actions in tge future.

cocopops61
18-01-2019, 12:24 PM
What has Southend bellends got to do with Psaw,he's just having a little banter that's all,if you don't like him out him on ignore or just don't bother opening the tread

To insinuate that he may have winded them up before that attack is just wrong and didn't one of our posters hoped that he died on the way to the game not long back?

Psaw
18-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Thankyou Coco. On a psychological level i think Moreton is describing his own feelings towards me in a roundabout way. If he got the chance...eh. He is projecting his actions towards me via the Sarfend fans. I do have a way with words, its up to others how they take it. It is meant as a bit of fun. Looking at it from Moretons side, i suppose i am making a bad position worse.

While im here id like to ask how Ardleys record compares to Kewells. Is it better or worse?. If it is worse then why is he still there? I am trying to highlight the silliness of sacking Kewell, it hasnt helped has it? If it helps Moreton, i hope County stay up, not at our expense though.

Roger.

Psaw
18-01-2019, 12:42 PM
p.s, I thought the line "yo konk haired blood suckin punks" was pretty good in a contemporary way.

DelroyFacey22
18-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Thankyou Coco. On a psychological level i think Moreton is describing his own feelings towards me in a roundabout way. If he got the chance...eh. He is projecting his actions towards me via the Sarfend fans. I do have a way with words, its up to others how they take it. It is meant as a bit of fun. Looking at it from Moretons side, i suppose i am making a bad position worse.

While im here id like to ask how Ardleys record compares to Kewells. Is it better or worse?. If it is worse then why is he still there? I am trying to highlight the silliness of sacking Kewell, it hasnt helped has it? If it helps Moreton, i hope County stay up, not at our expense though.

Roger.

I usually find your threads funnier looking at all the Notts fans that don't understand what you're doing.

As for Kewell vs Ardley, Ardley needs to win 2 of his next 3 to equal Kewell's record, Kewell is so far the best manager we've had this season in terms of results/points but people disagreed with his appointment and didn't like his personality so he was fighting a losing battle from the minute he walked in imo. He also wanted Notts to play it out from the back which drives Notts fans mad, there's a reason "Gerrit Forward" is a popular term round these parts

jackal2
18-01-2019, 02:23 PM
I do have a way with words, its up to others how they take it. It is meant as a bit of fun. If it helps Moreton, i hope County stay up, not at our expense though.

Roger.

I don't know how anyone could read your poetic posts and not realise that they are meant to be 'tongue in cheek'. Then again, we are living in the 'snowflake' era! :rolleyes:

ForeignLegion
18-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Stay with us Psaw, as we both ride the relegation rollercoaster. Unhinged, or high on LSD, as you obviously are, I like your warped humour.