PDA

View Full Version : meanwhile back on twitter

maddogslater
22-01-2019, 08:21 PM
https://twitter.com/swordoftruth8

Bohinen
22-01-2019, 08:40 PM
I don't think the sword of truth likes him much.

magpie_mania
22-01-2019, 08:50 PM
I don't think the sword of truth likes him much.
I picked that up too. He / she didnt really hide it.

JoePass
22-01-2019, 09:46 PM

Pathetic sad individuals, not the guts to show their real name.

eyepie
22-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Bit of a grandiose name for a nob.

Elite_Pie
22-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Bit of a grandiose name for a nob.

The 'swordoftruth' name reminded me of Jonathan Aitken, a Tory MP in the 90s who famously fought a libel case with "the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play". The actual truth was that he was lying through his teeth, and he was jailed for 18 months!

macstop
22-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Sounds like swordoftruth could be McCullochisGod ?

LaxtonLad
22-01-2019, 10:37 PM

To call yourself “The Sword of Truth” is rather juvenile, not someone whose opinion of character or version of events I’d readily accept.

SwalePie
22-01-2019, 11:01 PM
The Scimitar of Cynicism might have been more apt.

BigFatPie
22-01-2019, 11:07 PM
A lot of people getting stuck into Hardy now things aren’t going very well. No one did last season. And not just his running of the football club.

Football fans would have Pol Pot in charge of their club if he got them a promotion or two.

Bohinen
22-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Football fans would have Pol Pot in charge of their club if he got them a promotion or two.

Indeed, but what use is Pol Pot when he doesn't. In fairness to you, you slagged Hardy off before he even took over.

Elite_Pie
22-01-2019, 11:18 PM
The Scimitar of Cynicism might have been more apt.

The World in Action documentary after the Aitken case was titled "The Dagger of Deceit"!

LEPiePie
22-01-2019, 11:37 PM
It wouldnt take Hardy's lawyers much to work out who he was. There are clues in the newer posts.
I also like how he states that he doesn't want to show his name due to family etc but Is willing to slander someone publicly.
Very dodgy ground he is treading.

SwalePie
23-01-2019, 12:32 AM
It wouldnt take Hardy's lawyers much to work out who he was. There are clues in the newer posts.
I also like how he states that he doesn't want to show his name due to family etc but Is willing to slander someone publicly.
Very dodgy ground he is treading.

Extremely dodgy. Appalling behaviour too.

McCullochisGod
23-01-2019, 04:54 AM
Pathetic sad individuals, not the guts to show their real name.

Do you? Maybe he or she has a point?

McCullochisGod
23-01-2019, 04:57 AM
Sounds like swordoftruth could be McCullochisGod ?

You are treading on very thin ice, I would think very carefully before if I were you. Spear of Destiny is NOT ME..!!!

irishpete
23-01-2019, 05:41 AM
[QUOTE=BigFatPie;39123655]A lot of people getting stuck into Hardy now things aren’t going very well. No one did last season. And not just his running of the football club.
UOTE]

Just the same as RT tenure

slack_pie
23-01-2019, 06:45 AM
The World in Action documentary after the Aitken case was titled "The Dagger of Deceit"!

I think Hardy has 'The Blade of Belief' when it comes to our survival hopes.

If this is genuine, this person is incredibly unprofessional. You have to wonder what would motivate someone to post this stuff publicly. If you don't like your job, you can always quit. Then again, it could be another troll - wouldn't surprise me. They're all coming out the woodwork now.

magpie_mania
23-01-2019, 06:51 AM
Extremely dodgy. Appalling behaviour too.

Absolutely agree.

Shows social media at it's worst. Wish I hadn't read this thread now on reflection.

McCullochisGod
23-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Absolutely agree.

Shows social media at it's worst. Wish I hadn't read this thread now on reflection.

Hardy has made a rod for his own back as far as twitter is concerned. What if all this is true? Ex employee of Paragon etc etc. And cheating at golf, how despicable, that's just no cricket...

i961pie
23-01-2019, 08:50 AM
Hardy has made a rod for his own back as far as twitter is concerned. What if all this is true? Ex employee of Paragon etc etc. And cheating at golf, how despicable, that's just no cricket...

You hope and pray it is true.

countygump
23-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Not saying the 2 are in any way related, but member how we slagged David Conn off when he uncovered Munto?

Killerkline
23-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Not very clever and I don’t condone. Not a fan of twitter. However, are the comments accurate?

BigFatPie
23-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Indeed, but what use is Pol Pot when he doesn't. In fairness to you, you slagged Hardy off before he even took over.

You sure? Think you must be getting me confused with someone else. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Think it was Matt Scott of the Guardian who uncovered Munto Gumpy. JAH of all people was whispering in his ear the whole time apparently.

mark45
23-01-2019, 10:03 AM
As someone who has worked for/with Mr Hardy i can honestly say i found quite the opposite to that Twitter poster. One thing Alan will not stand for is failure so my guess is the poster payed the price for his failure so now doesn't like him at all.

Simon the Pieman
23-01-2019, 10:04 AM
It just gets worse. Why can't the bloke knuckle down and put some effort into saving our (yes our) club and leave Twitface alone.

BigFatPie
23-01-2019, 10:14 AM
It just gets worse. Why can't the bloke knuckle down and put some effort into saving our (yes our) club and leave Twitface alone.

He has, for 2 days.

Chicken Balti Pie
23-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Not saying the 2 are in any way related, but member how we slagged David Conn off when he uncovered Munto?

Thought it was Matt Scott? Either way, both of those two don't hide behind an anonymous account, they put their names out there when delivering a story. This sounds more like a disgruntled employee. For a fact he says people put their prices up higher so the don't get paragon contracts, as far as I am aware, Paragon bids for contracts themselves and would get suppliers in, why would a supplier want to turn down work in this day and age, also flies in the face of Paragon having a massive growth spurt right now. I'd say it was a troll

countygump
23-01-2019, 10:18 AM
He has, for 2 days.

3 days with today. Still no sign of him on tw@tter!!! Yep I think you're right BFP, it was Matt Scott.

TheProphet
23-01-2019, 10:35 AM

So he can't be focused on "saving our club" and use Twitter?

SwalePie
23-01-2019, 12:32 PM

I know! You couldn't make up some of the sticks people use to beat him.

cocopops61
23-01-2019, 12:45 PM
If sword of truth is an employee of Hardys (like it sounds) I wouldn't want to be in his shoes should he be found out,not only would be get the sack but it wouldn't surprise me if Hardy came down hard on him to make an example to anybody else thinking of slagging him off,how easy is it find out who somebody is on there?

Chicken Balti Pie
23-01-2019, 12:50 PM
If sword of truth is an employee of Hardys (like it sounds) I wouldn't want to be in his shoes should he be found out,not only would be get the sack but it wouldn't surprise me if Hardy came down hard on him to make an example to anybody else thinking of slagging him off,how easy is it find out who somebody is on there?

Not at all easy really. I'd assume the person is logging on using a personal device and if they want to keep anonymity, they'd use a burner email or phone. Only way is a court order to get an IP address that isn't always useful as you can always be sending them using free WiFi from McDonald's. It's very easy to be hidden on Twitter and have no comeback as it's very expensive and time consuming to find out who it is. I'd rather Hardy ignore the person and invest it in players

Old_pie
23-01-2019, 01:44 PM

If it got to the stage of going to court (eg Unfair dismissal) then "Sword of Truth" would either have to Put Up or Shut Up. If he had genuine stuff to Put Up then you can be fairly sure AH wouldn't take it to court.

irish_pie
23-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Meanwhile on Twitter this guy has blamed AH for eating his last Rolo!!!!

SwalePie
23-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Meanwhile on Twitter this guy has blamed AH for eating his last Rolo!!!!

:D

i961pie
23-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Didn't something similar happen to Oyston at Blackpool and he sued the bloke for 20 grand?

navypie
23-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Didn't something similar happen to Oyston at Blackpool and he sued the bloke for 20 grand?

20 thousand spondoolies!! Phew, I think I best leave it now.

Simon the Pieman
23-01-2019, 07:57 PM

Seems not. Obvious to me Trouble is coming. "Thin ice" indeed. Even on this board which is largely on the right side of the libel laws there are a few posts very close to the knuckle. Be careful.

morningken
25-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Errrrm Big Alan latest tweet?

https://twitter.com/bigalanh5/status/1088842236379521024?s=21

Chicken Balti Pie
25-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Errrrm Big Alan latest tweet?

https://twitter.com/bigalanh5/status/1088842236379521024?s=21

It seems the Malloys are back sniffing around, I suspect that whilst not imminent, we may have new ownership soon. Last time we had an American owner, it didn't go so well...

countygump
25-01-2019, 05:57 PM
It seems the Malloys are back sniffing around, I suspect that whilst not imminent, we may have new ownership soon. Last time we had an American owner, it didn't go so well...

Might be me being thick. CBP, but no mention of the Malloys on that page???

Chicken Balti Pie
25-01-2019, 05:59 PM

Look at their Twitter accounts, they are following a lot of Notts fans, and Malloy has said he's interested in a deal at the right price

slack_pie
25-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Look at their Twitter accounts, they are following a lot of Notts fans, and Malloy has said he's interested in a deal at the right price

Excuse my ignorance, but who are the Malloys?

irishpete
25-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but who are the Malloys?

Molloys are/were related to the New York Yankees owner. Joseph ex son in law,Robert Grandson.Were supposedly interested when RT was selling then again last October.Was tweeting everything about Notts & Nottingham.Then just stopped dead mid November

McCullochisGod
26-01-2019, 09:21 AM

Ah you mean like the employees at the club who were slagging him off on WhatsApp?

JoePass
26-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Ah you mean like the employees at the club who were slagging him off on WhatsApp?

Yes, that’s right, those spineless cowards.

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 09:28 AM
Yes, that’s right, those spineless cowards.

What an earth are you saying Joe, you will have certain posters on this Board on your Case.

Well I Never !!! :O>;)

McCullochisGod
26-01-2019, 09:41 AM
What an earth are you saying Joe, you will have certain posters on this Board on your Case.

Well I Never !!! :O>;)

And who are the spineless cowards Joe? Now lets see if you have the balls to back up your statement?

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 09:49 AM
And who are the spineless cowards Joe? Now lets see if you have the balls to back up your statement?
From what I can read he has the balls, using the word you choose to identify them with, as I read it he is just bouncing them in readiness to serve one.

JoePass
26-01-2019, 10:05 AM

It’s for me to know and you to guess. You need to calm down dear, all this anti-Notts garbage you spout will do you no good ;D

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 10:20 AM
It’s for me to know and you to guess. You need to calm down dear, all this anti-Notts garbage you spout will do you no good ;D

Joe, do you mean in medical jargon " Cardiac Arrest ", l wonder. 😭

McCullochisGod
26-01-2019, 10:25 AM
Joe, do you mean in medical jargon " Cardiac Arrest ", l wonder. 😭

I think you need to worry about that more than me at your age Bridg4d ..

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 10:37 AM
I think you need to worry about that more than me at your age Bridg4d ..

I would not get too cocky, l understand from what l read it can strike at sky time it does not take age or fitness into consideration, that is why it is known as the
" Silent Assassin " l suspect.

cocopops61
26-01-2019, 10:41 AM

I also can't see any mention or even a hint of selling up,if Hardy has put £9 million into Notts and did he want to sell because Notts got relegated and the amount of stick that he's receiving on Twitter then he's going to make a huge loss should be sell up,nobody's going to match £9 million for a National League club surely? Does anyone know how much has been invested in Salford over the past few years?

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 10:45 AM
I also can't see any mention or even a hint of selling up,if Hardy has put £9 million into Notts and did he want to sell because Notts got relegated and the amount of stick that he's receiving on Twitter then he's going to make a huge loss should be sell up,nobody's going to match £9 million for a National League club surely? Does anyone know how much has been invested in Salford over the past few years?

One would suspect more than 9 million hence Golden Balls being invited onboard.

McCullochisGod
26-01-2019, 01:27 PM
One would suspect more than 9 million hence Golden Balls being invited onboard.

It's Peter Lim's money backing them, now sit down and take a Lipitor!

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 03:36 PM
It's Peter Lim's money backing them, now sit down and take a Lipitor!

Sadly l fear you need more help than a Lipitor is capable of providing, here in the South East we have special homes for folks suffering with ailments such as yours.

JoePass
26-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Sadly l fear you need more help than a Lipitor is capable of providing, here in the South East we have special homes for folks suffering with ailments such as yours.

Be careful Bridg4d, these snowflakes will be accusing you of bullying.

ivansneck
26-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Lots of us were concerned about Hardy from the word go due to his rudeness to staff and arrogant attitude to others. He is reaping what he sowed up to a point, and so are we.

Simon the Pieman
26-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Ivansneck you're probably right. Who else is there though? Who would want to buy Notts now? Conjecture and rumours mostly.

McCullochisGod
26-01-2019, 04:21 PM

I know the South East quite well. Get yourself checked out at Cane Hill......

McCullochisGod
26-01-2019, 04:26 PM
Lots of us were concerned about Hardy from the word go due to his rudeness to staff and arrogant attitude to others. He is reaping what he sowed up to a point, and so are we.

Absolutely bang on. He will be back on twitter soon seeking self approval from his band of delusional followers.

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 04:28 PM
I know the South East quite well. Get yourself checked out at Cane Hill......

Yep, l may be getting on on years but Cane Hill are one of my favourite Heavy Metal Bands, l was not aware you were an officiardo of that style of music, there may be help fit you after all.

JoePass
26-01-2019, 04:56 PM

Who are these lots of ?

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 05:09 PM
Who are these lots of ?

Ivsnsneck may well be stretched if Big Al sees his post nothing surer Joe.

McCullochisGod
26-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Ivsnsneck may well be stretched if Big Al sees his post nothing surer Joe.

Are you his wife, father or son Joe.....talk about blind faith...

navypie
26-01-2019, 05:23 PM

If ever there was a post MIG would jump on. I know he already as but I don't know how to do that multi-quote thingy me jig. I should learn, it's not like I don't have the time.

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Are you his wife, father or son Joe.....talk about blind faith...

Ah. Blind Faith another 60's group worthy of a listen l remember being on the same Bill as them back in the day, Happy Days & Memories.

lunaspie
26-01-2019, 08:09 PM
Ah. Blind Faith another 60's group worthy of a listen l remember being on the same Bill as them back in the day, Happy Days & Memories.

I heard you kept the audience waiting an inordinate amount of time and received the Slowhand Clap.

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 08:16 PM
I heard you kept the audience waiting an inordinate amount of time and received the Slowhand Clap.

What an excellent memory.

mark45
26-01-2019, 08:19 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/jan/26/alan-hardy-notts-county-league-two-football-league

ivansneck
26-01-2019, 08:27 PM
I could do with being stretched, then my stomach would look smaller!!

ivansneck
26-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Who are these lots of ?

Members of the junior football club my son plays for, a group from the major continental football club I’m a member of, members of the NCFC groundstaff, members of the NCFC back room (non coaching) staff I know, the people I go to games with...

drillerpie
26-01-2019, 08:33 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/jan/26/alan-hardy-notts-county-league-two-football-league

As I said earlier this week, his Twitter antics are becoming common knowledge in Nottingham football circles, even to people who don't follow Notts. Now he's gone and made the national newspapers.

Also I reckon Daniel Taylor posts on here.

magpie_mania
26-01-2019, 08:34 PM
As I said earlier this week, his Twitter antics are becoming common knowledge in Nottingham football circles, even to people who don't follow Notts. Now he's gone and made the national newspapers.

Yes, I read that article and it reads like some of the posts on here.

MAD_MAGPIE
26-01-2019, 08:35 PM

You know it’s a bad situation when the owner of a football club has half as many points as the football team! XD

You’ve got to laugh otherwise you’d cry, because it would be funny if it wasn’t real.

BigFatPie
26-01-2019, 08:38 PM

A Forest fan up the arse of their owners has taken the chance to use his position of football writer at a national newspaper to take the piss out of Notts. Well played. Let’s hope he turns that probing eye on his own club.

Bridg4d_Pie_
26-01-2019, 08:49 PM
I could do with being stretched, then my stomach would look smaller!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

drillerpie
26-01-2019, 08:55 PM
A Forest fan up the arse of their owners has taken the chance to use his position of football writer at a national newspaper to take the piss out of Notts. Well played. Let’s hope he turns that probing eye on his own club.

Well indeed but in the meantime let's not give him any more easy pickings for his column.

SmiffyPie
26-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Lots of us were concerned about Hardy from the word go due to his rudeness to staff and arrogant attitude to others. He is reaping what he sowed up to a point, and so are we.I would imagine a fair few would temper their enthusiasm if they knew what was going on/has been going on behind the scenes. The MiG haters need to filter out his obvious personal issues and take in a few of his other comments.

nw6pie
26-01-2019, 09:09 PM

Exactly, what a patronising piece of nonsense. The only thing missing was mentioning how F***** fans donated in their thousands to keep Notts going in their darkest hour.

That said, "Big Alan" does make it easy for people with his over-inflated yet oh-so-fragile ego. If only we had a manager like Jimmy to set him straight about how to run the club.

Elite_Pie
26-01-2019, 09:23 PM
A Forest fan up the arse of their owners has taken the chance to use his position of football writer at a national newspaper to take the piss out of Notts.

True. Even though we can't argue with his point that Hardy has made a complete arsehole of himself on social media, he is clearly reveling in the desperate position we are in. As a sanctimonious and patronising scum fan who pretends he really finds our predicament quite sad, he has to take his place at the end of a very long queue.

BigFatPie
26-01-2019, 09:52 PM
True. Even though we can't argue with his point that Hardy has made a complete arsehole of himself on social media, he is clearly reveling in the desperate position we are in. As a sanctimonious and patronising scum fan who pretends he really finds our predicament quite sad, he has to take his place at the end of a very long queue.

No arguments about Hardy and what’s happened, and if a Notts fan had written something similar, fair enough. I’ve long unfollowed Taylor on Twitter because of his nauseating sycophancy of the Forest owners, it’s what I’d expect off the likes of Frey. So he can stick this article right up his arse.

I’d rather take non league than take any more players off those ****s as well.

Bohinen
26-01-2019, 10:05 PM
No arguments about Hardy and what’s happened, and if a Notts fan had written something similar, fair enough. I’ve long unfollowed Taylor on Twitter because of his nauseating sycophancy of the Forest owners, it’s what I’d expect off the likes of Frey. So he can stick this article right up his arse.

I’d rather take non league than take any more players off those ****s as well.

Yes all of that. but he is right about one thing, Hardy is a **** of the highest order.

SwalePie
26-01-2019, 10:07 PM

Well summed up.

Old_pie
26-01-2019, 11:46 PM

I'm sure AH will use his lawyers to clear up any defamation the Graudian has reported regardless of who wrote the article. Where's Sid, it's his newspaper isn't it?

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Well indeed but in the meantime let's not give him any more easy pickings for his column.

Interesting read

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Interesting read

But nothing some didn't know already....

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 01:02 AM
But nothing some didn't know already....

You're actually quoting yourself now too?

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 01:02 AM
You're actually quoting yourself now too?

Oh leave him alone Swale :)

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 01:03 AM
Oh leave him alone Swale :)

OK sorry, it was just too hard to resist.

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 02:19 AM
OK sorry, it was just too hard to resist.

Swale you may jest and very amusing you are too. But am I right or wrong?

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 02:21 AM

Were you in Humble Pie?

PedroTheFisherman66
27-01-2019, 02:39 AM
I would imagine a fair few would temper their enthusiasm if they knew what was going on/has been going on behind the scenes. The MiG haters need to filter out his obvious personal issues and take in a few of his other comments.

This !
I quite like the MIG,he says what he sees even if some of it is very tainted /biased/lies/mistaken etc. choose or delete as applicable.
I just wish his prejudice wouldn't get in the way.
Its hard to sort out the Alleged goings on behind the scene from his gripes.

As a mere mortal I have no idea what goes on behind closed doors so it would be nice to get the gossip.
Such as was Warnock seeing Stants Mrs back in the day ?, hence the fall out.
Did RT have 666 tattooed on the back of his neck , ?
Can MIG give us some juicy gossip from behind the scenes , and not all anti AH stuff that may or may not be true ....!x

mark45
27-01-2019, 10:06 AM
It gets worse.:s https://twitter.com/ohdannnyboy

countygump
27-01-2019, 10:25 AM

This actually made me chuckle, ever so slightly.

ncfcog
27-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Worse than that even! #knobgate

countygump
27-01-2019, 10:30 AM
https://twitter.com/FraMcl/status/1089309509397434368

mark45
27-01-2019, 10:30 AM

Scrap that he has deleted the post. #Knobgate is in full effect though.

Bohinen
27-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Some of us deserve non-league and it's not Hardy's fault, apparently. He retweeted this and thanked Framcl, who happens to be a Celtic fan, like it's any of their business.

Alan Hardy
‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
3h3 hours ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted Framcl

Thank you

Alan Hardy added,
Framcl
@FraMcl
Replying to @aron_sgreaves @dmlevy and 2 others
Best example of the point I was trying to make. No one was slagging him off when he pulled you back from the brink 2 years ago, but now he’s the devil incarnate. Most don’t, but a minority of Notts fans deserve Vanarama, the one person who doesn’t is Alan H

Old_pie
27-01-2019, 10:47 AM
Scrap that he has deleted the post. #Knobgate is in full effect though.

Damn - I was just about to screenshot it, pressed a wrong key and it took me off the page.

Bridg4d_Pie_
27-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Were you in Humble Pie?

Look, we know you are a Comedian we read your posts on Mad, in answer to your question no, I was a member of a group much longer than their short tenure.

Bohinen
27-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Damn - I was just about to screenshot it, pressed a wrong key and it took me off the page.

You can't even see Hardy's Tweets now without following him

Only confirmed followers have access to @Bigalanh5's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

Bohinen
27-01-2019, 11:30 AM
If it's true he Tweeted a picture of his knob then I guess it's understandable. What with 'Big' Alan Hardy and Ray Trew having a 69 based Twitter handle, we seem to be run by freaks. Can't we just have a normal owner?

Chicken Balti Pie
27-01-2019, 11:42 AM
If it's true he Tweeted a picture of his knob then I guess it's understandable. What with 'Big' Alan Hardy and Ray Trew having a 69 based Twitter handle, we seem to be run by freaks. Can't we just have a normal owner?

He didn't mean to, he was tweeting a screenshot that unfortunately showed his camera roll that had a picture of him in the bath with his knob on show 😂 he's not having the best of times but I don't think it was intentional which makes it absolutely hysterical. If I was Hardy, I'd give the whole social media thing a break until.we are back on the up

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
27-01-2019, 11:47 AM
Clearly he is still excited about the season ahead !

Bohinen
27-01-2019, 12:00 PM
He didn't mean to, he was tweeting a screenshot that unfortunately showed his camera roll that had a picture of him in the bath with his knob on show �� he's not having the best of times but I don't think it was intentional which makes it absolutely hysterical. If I was Hardy, I'd give the whole social media thing a break until.we are back on the up

If it was accidental then he probably wants the ground to swallow him whole. I wouldn't put it past him doing it deliberately though. The thing is, how many of us actually have a picture of our knob to 'accidentally' post on Twitter? Narcissist doesn't even begin to describe him.

countygump
27-01-2019, 12:21 PM
If it was accidental then he probably wants the ground to swallow him whole. I wouldn't put it past him doing it deliberately though. The thing is, how many of us actually have a picture of our knob to 'accidentally' post on Twitter? Narcissist doesn't even begin to describe him.

Is it officially 'Nobgate' or is it 'Bath Watergate'???

Chinola
27-01-2019, 12:40 PM
I saved the image, is it ok to post on here?

countygump
27-01-2019, 12:41 PM
I saved the image, is it ok to post on here?

Yeah, do it. I wanna save it and post it on Face****!!!;)

Chinola
27-01-2019, 12:43 PM

Sorry on iPad don’t know how to make it bigger

countygump
27-01-2019, 12:45 PM

Sorry on iPad don’t know how to make it bigger

Wonder if Biggun thought exactly the same???

Chinola
27-01-2019, 12:48 PM
This should work:

https://m.imgur.com/a/LeP9Mau

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Look, we know you are a Comedian we read your posts on Mad, in answer to your question no, I was a member of a group much longer than their short tenure.

I've got it....you are Bill Wyman...!!!

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 01:00 PM
Is it officially 'Nobgate' or is it 'Bath Watergate'???

Happens all the time doesn't it. Accidentally photographing your tadger and posting it on WhattsApp.....

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Swale you may jest and very amusing you are too. But am I right or wrong?

OK yes I do actually agree that there is nothing new in there. ;)

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Were you in Humble Pie?

I think he was too busy drinking April Wine.

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Worse than that even! #knobgate

???

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 01:07 PM
This !
I quite like the MIG,he says what he sees even if some of it is very tainted /biased/lies/mistaken etc. choose or delete as applicable.
I just wish his prejudice wouldn't get in the way.
Its hard to sort out the Alleged goings on behind the scene from his gripes.

As a mere mortal I have no idea what goes on behind closed doors so it would be nice to get the gossip.
Such as was Warnock seeing Stants Mrs back in the day ?, hence the fall out.
Did RT have 666 tattooed on the back of his neck , ?
Can MIG give us some juicy gossip from behind the scenes , and not all anti AH stuff that may or may not be true ....!x

You are now calling me a liar Pedro. Where have I lied, do explain and as for your knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes you have none and no idea. Your story of Stant's missus seeing Warnock is pure fiction. They fell out because Stant splattered Blackwell's nose all over his face because he grassed him up to Warnock for being late to training. Warnock wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds with Phil Stant if that had been true believe me. Is that juicy enough for you? Now Warnock and Blackwell's is another story..

Old_pie
27-01-2019, 01:12 PM
You can't even see Hardy's Tweets now without following him

Only confirmed followers have access to @Bigalanh5's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

I don't quite understand this as I've never actively asked to follow AH but I can see the a/c so I guess I must be a follower. Mind you it's a bit like following a car crash about to happen. Regular swerving, knocking into folk, speeding then retracting by deleting. As for #knobhead remember he was on Twitter not long ago having a go at Mansfailed fans "where's your 20,000 seater stadium", "one swallow a summer doesn't make", like this was just a couple of weeks ago. Someone asked if he didn't have better things to do and he retorted along the lines "Can't I have a bit of banter whilst having a bath?"

Anyhow if you're worried about missing tweets I think it is the guy who runs the parody a/c is somehow reposting AH's feed onto

https://twitter.com/AlanHardyTweets/with_replies

Note:
Big Alan Hardy Tweets
@AlanHardyTweets
A public service account sharing the tweets of Notts County Owner and Legend Alan Hardy for those thousands blocked for enjoying directly. NOT ALAN HARDY

i961pie
27-01-2019, 01:18 PM

He was in a well known Nottingham group from the 60/70s and I saw them on numerous occassions.

countygump
27-01-2019, 01:46 PM

Dunce
27-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Unbelievable.

Chicken Balti Pie
27-01-2019, 02:27 PM
Is there any need to post enlarged images? I am wondering if this is bordering on illegal with people posting this pictures?

countygump
27-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Is there any need to post enlarged images? I am wondering if this is bordering on illegal with people posting this pictures?

I would imagine once you have willyingly posted something on Tw@tter or WhatsApp, it's a free for all.

countygump
27-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Any website that uses Twitter’s embed API to display your Tweets is free to do so. The only way to stop it happening, is to turn your account to private or delete the original Tweet. If you delete it, it will disappear from any embeds on other sites as well.

Chicken Balti Pie
27-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Any website that uses Twitter’s embed API to display your Tweets is free to do so. The only way to stop it happening, is to turn your account to private or delete the original Tweet. If you delete it, it will disappear from any embeds on other sites as well.

He's deleted the tweet and made his account private, I wouldn't be linking to the images if I were you, it's a bit of a legal minefield, especially with the new revenge **** laws in place now!

Bridg4d_Pie_
27-01-2019, 03:29 PM
He was in a well known Nottingham group from the 60/70s and I saw them on numerous occassions.

Correct and that's as far as it goes 1961, the rest as they say is History.

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 03:40 PM

No real future in the **** industry with that tiddler if things go from bad to worse...

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 03:41 PM
he was in a well known nottingham group from the 60/70s and i saw them on numerous occassions.

gaffer?

i961pie
27-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Correct and that's as far as it goes 1961, the rest as they say is History.

No problem

Simon the Pieman
27-01-2019, 03:45 PM
I've read the article and it appears he's allegedly posted an "intimate" tweet. Frankly I'm beyond comprehension. Whether he's retracted it or not the damage is done. I leave it to better people to offer an explanation/support/condemnation.
Can it get any worse for Notts? What a plonker.. literally.

forwardmagpie
27-01-2019, 03:48 PM
gaffer?

Gaffa

Bohinen
27-01-2019, 03:52 PM
He's deleted the tweet and made his account private, I wouldn't be linking to the images if I were you, it's a bit of a legal minefield, especially with the new revenge **** laws in place now!

Really? Someone had best tell the Nottingham Post that then.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/more-controversy-notts-county-owner-2474945

countygump
27-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Earlier than that. I'm gonna guess the Beatmen from the 60's

countygump
27-01-2019, 04:01 PM
Really? Someone had best tell the Nottingham Post
that then.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/more-controversy-notts-county-owner-2474945

It's all over the Notts County Facebook page as well. Pics and everything. Nowt to do with me!!!

Chicken Balti Pie
27-01-2019, 04:07 PM

Think they could well be in trouble as well. Leigh Curtis hasn't written the article but I'm going to assume he's going to be very annoyed at who did as I have a funny feeling, he might not have as much info heading his way after this

upthemaggies
27-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Think they could well be in trouble as well. Leigh Curtis hasn't written the article but I'm going to assume he's going to be very annoyed at who did as I have a funny feeling, he might not have as much info heading his way after this

They've made it their headline story on the news page. It really doesn't deserve this kind of attention. Feel sorry for his kids.

Bohinen
27-01-2019, 04:15 PM

Are we going to miss out on his scoops in future then?

This will be in the Daily Mail within a few hours. The man is embarrassing us and it is his fault. Firstly, who sits in the bath taking selfies of their knob? And secondly, if he hadn't been in such a hurry to show the world how this 'tiny minority' (who seem to be in endless supply) are treating him, the accidental publishing of it would not have happened.

countygump
27-01-2019, 04:22 PM

And the League 2 banter site:

https://fanbanter.co.uk/league-two-club-owner-accidentally-posts-photo-of-his-*****-online/?fbclid=IwAR00NgRl7JtIcmvii9W2xMlk0719e8XEF0sgs3jH txW2relKMG7zti1b8a8

Bridg4d_Pie_
27-01-2019, 04:26 PM
No problem
👍👍👌👌

countygump
27-01-2019, 04:27 PM
��������

It was the Beatmen?

countygump
27-01-2019, 04:30 PM
Apology:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/notts-countys-alan-hardy-admits-2475361

irishpete
27-01-2019, 04:31 PM

Is someone looking for maggots to go fishing?
BigAl?????;)

Dunce
27-01-2019, 04:33 PM

If it was raging hard on it probably would be illegal. But I think lazy lobs are fair game. 😂

countygump
27-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Is someone looking for maggots to go fishing?
BigAl?????;)

Hardy's got his nob out.

Hardy's got his nob out.

Lala, la la, lala la la.

Just practising for when we go 3-0 down on Sat.

Old_pie
27-01-2019, 04:41 PM

The thing about the internet is that once it's out there then it's out there. Someone, somewhere, will have got it on their computer. You can't readily "unpublic" something that's been made public and anyone with ****age kids should make them aware of that.

I'm still listed as a follower so at any time my sensitivities may be harmed by this man. How do I unfollow?

Old_pie
27-01-2019, 04:47 PM

It's just about the only straight up story we've had this season. >;)

DaveSmithRules
27-01-2019, 04:51 PM
He's finally just posted that he's leaving Twitter. And I believe him this time. This is a good thing.

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 05:02 PM
I'm still listed as a follower so at any time my sensitivities may be harmed by this man. How do I unfollow?

Brilliant ;D

Dunce
27-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Is it just me, or anyone else slightly disappointed that he doesnt have a Prince Albert.

Prince Albert Ironmonger maybe??

Bridg4d_Pie_
27-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Is it just me, or anyone else slightly disappointed that he doesnt have a Prince Albert.

Prince Albert Ironmonger maybe??

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 05:23 PM
��������������������������

Not BIG AL anymore... a Prince Albert would look like a ball and chain on that cocktail sausage. I bet his wife must be well impressed by this news....

Elite_Pie
27-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Firstly, who sits in the bath taking selfies of their knob?

Exactly. What sort of person does this?

I always get my wife to take mine. How can you possibly know the most flattering camera angle from your sitting position?

countygump
27-01-2019, 05:44 PM

I always get my wife to take mine. How can you possibly know the most flattering camera angle from your sitting position?

I don't bother. I haven't got a wide lens camera.

McCullochisGod
27-01-2019, 05:45 PM

especially when it can't float to the surface...BIG AL....;)

Bridg4d_Pie_
27-01-2019, 06:06 PM
I don't bother. I haven't got a wide lens camera.

Wide Angle Telephoto l heard. 😂

matt5cott
27-01-2019, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we all woke up tomorrow to find out he's signed a contract with Brazzers to prove he's a grower not a show-er.

Still, never a dull moment at least.

irishpete
27-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Think we could find the club up for sale due to one silly mistake & his obsession with twitter

Freeman25
27-01-2019, 06:19 PM
Maybe Big Al should have took some notes from Thad Castle before this picture - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUWN9yJPfPM

countygump
27-01-2019, 06:19 PM
Think we could find the club up for sale due to one silly mistake & his obsession with his twizzle

There, fixed that for you.

youstylishmagpies
27-01-2019, 06:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we all woke up tomorrow to find out he's signed a contract with Brazzers to prove he's a grower not a show-er.

Still, never a dull moment at least. knock knock.
"Oh, hello love just come round to fix your football club"
( next scene) everything gets ****ed

drillerpie
27-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Reasons to be positive:

1) When Al woke up this morning he saw a national newspaper column making fun of him. By whopping it out on social media he has taken control of the news cycle, thus relegating Daniel Taylor's article to the footnotes of history. Donald Trump would be proud.

2) We now know that he tweets from his bath, and doesn't even have time to check he hasn't included the twig and berries on his screen shots before posting them, finally proving beyond all reasonable doubt that he is indeed the busiest man in the world.

3) The acute embarrassment he's feeling might push him to make a series of quality deadline day signings.

4) He will now, surely, surely, please God, stop using Twitter.

BigFatPie
27-01-2019, 06:34 PM
I’ve heard the new half time entertainment on Saturday is gonna be “Beat the Cock”.

matt5cott
27-01-2019, 06:34 PM
knock knock.
"Oh, hello love just come round to fix your football club"
( next scene) everything gets ****ed

"I've heard you're going down this season"

"Oh don't worry luv, we'll get to that"

Chinola
27-01-2019, 06:40 PM
I’d like to think he sent that pic to the Instagram mirror pic lady on his camera roll

irishpete
27-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Good job we aren't signing anyone from Liverpool it might have self destruct

irishpete
27-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Just spoke to a copper reckons he could be done for exposure

Freeman25
27-01-2019, 06:59 PM
I’d like to think he sent that pic to the Instagram mirror pic lady on his camera roll

Yeah to be fair I was more interested in that picture and the text conversations to see if there was any juicy gossip in them than the picture of Hardy's bath time escapades

Chinola
27-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Yeah to be fair I was more interested in that picture and the text conversations to see if there was any juicy gossip in them than the picture of Hardy's bath time escapades

I did think if that pic may have caused trouble at home. However it could be his wife...

irishpete
27-01-2019, 07:04 PM

It might have been juicy at sometime:D

countygump
27-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Foreskin Hell it's all over the Newsnow service:

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/League+Two/Notts+County

I've never felt this embarrassed since I got caught sniffing that gel's bike seat outside of Arnold Library. Made the front page of the Arnold Echo. How the fluck was I supposed to know that some tw@t had put superglue on the seat???

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Reasons to be positive:

1) When Al woke up this morning he saw a national newspaper column making fun of him. By whopping it out on social media he has taken control of the news cycle, thus relegating Daniel Taylor's article to the footnotes of history. Donald Trump would be proud.

2) We now know that he tweets from his bath, and doesn't even have time to check he hasn't included the twig and berries on his screen shots before posting them, finally proving beyond all reasonable doubt that he is indeed the busiest man in the world.

3) The acute embarrassment he's feeling might push him to make a series of quality deadline day signings.

4) He will now, surely, surely, please God, stop using Twitter.

Post of The Day candidate that :D

Elite_Pie
27-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Post of The Day candidate that :D

Sorry, but this one from gumpy is way out in the lead:

I've never felt this embarrassed since I got caught sniffing that gel's bike seat outside of Arnold Library. Made the front page of the Arnold Echo. How the fluck was I supposed to know that some tw@t had put superglue on the seat???

Occasionally, I wish I didn't have such an aversion to the term 'LOL'.

countygump
27-01-2019, 07:27 PM
We might be going down but I doubt his wife is. Boom Boom, I'm here all week.

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Sorry, but this one from gumpy is way out in the lead:

Occasionally, I wish I didn't have such an aversion to the term 'LOL'.

Haha, missed that one :D I loved the first point of Driller's though

countygump
27-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Even Miz McClure is having a go, now.

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
27-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Am I the only one that thinks he’s actually going to love the attention on Saturday when 4,500 Lincoln fans are singing to him “Get yer c0ck out for the lads” etc etc
The clubs turned into a circus 🎪

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Best I could come up with...

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
27-01-2019, 07:39 PM
I did think if that pic may have caused trouble at home. However it could be his wife...

You do realise who that is right ?

Bridg4d_Pie_
We might be going down but I doubt his wife is. Boom Boom, I'm here all week.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Not the Beatmen.😋😋😋😋😋😋

Chinola
So I’m assuming he was just helping that lady to pick her new outfit?

Chinola
27-01-2019, 07:41 PM
You do realise who that is right ?

Who is it?

JoePass
27-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Who is it?

He must have long arms to have taken that picture.

countygump
27-01-2019, 07:46 PM
��������������������������
Not the Beatmen.������������

Clockwork Toys ???

SlockyNCFC
27-01-2019, 07:54 PM
So, I deleted my MAD account a while back as I stopped looking at this board for various reasons. Recently however I re-registered as I have been reading the board quite regularly again, with the Match Ratings threads in particular being good reads.

I want to use my first post to convey my appreciation for this hilarious thread. As for the subject matter, it would only happen at Notts wouldn't it. What a farce.

SwalePie
27-01-2019, 08:08 PM
So, I deleted my MAD account a while back as I stopped looking at this board for various reasons. Recently however I re-registered as I have been reading the board quite regularly again, with the Match Ratings threads in particular being good reads.

I want to use my first post to convey my appreciation for this hilarious thread. As for the subject matter, it would only happen at Notts wouldn't it. What a farce.

Welcome back Slocky, just in time for the next chapter...we hope

Elite_Pie
27-01-2019, 08:19 PM

Nice to see you back Slock. You always spoke a lot of sense for a youngster.

60YearsAPie
27-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Welcome back Slocky, just in time for the next chapter...we hope

If no suitable buyer is found, this could be the final chapter!

With no game I was expecting a nice quiet weekend. How wrong can you be!

Elite_Pie
27-01-2019, 08:46 PM
If no suitable buyer is found, this could be the final chapter!

Sounds absolutely awful, but it makes you wonder if this is as bad as it sounds. If as seems likely we are going into non-league, would it really be so bad to pull the plug and re-form as AFC Notts County and start again from the bottom?

legs77
27-01-2019, 08:49 PM
Sounds absolutely awful, but it makes you wonder if this is as bad as it sounds. If as seems likely we are going into non-league, would it really be so bad to pull the plug and re-form as AFC Notts County and start again from the bottom?

Yes it would as in my eyes it’s not my club.

SlockyNCFC
Cheers guys. Never a dull moment at Notts. I just hope we can do what we've always done and somehow muddle through the latest disaster.

60YearsAPie

It'd be one way to offload the current playing staff! We'd then be in a race will Ilkeston Town to see who could reach the EFL first.

Bridg4d_Pie_
27-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Clockwork Toys ???

Rocking Chair Purple. 😎

matt5cott
27-01-2019, 09:07 PM

I own the domain "notts.co" and would support any such a project if it came down to the absolute direst of situations that none of us want.

upthemaggies
27-01-2019, 09:13 PM
BBC currently listing their "Club owner tweets 'inappropriate photo'" story as the no.1 most read on their website.

Boston flyer
27-01-2019, 09:15 PM

Too late

nw6pie
27-01-2019, 09:33 PM
BBC currently listing their "Club owner tweets 'inappropriate photo'" story as the no.1 most read on their website.

Not the kind of exposure AH was after. But we did all say Twitter would be the end of him.

Leaving aside the stupidity of it all, on a personal level you’ve got to feel for the guy. Who’d want to walk into their office Monday morning after this farce?

BigFatPie
27-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Not the kind of exposure AH was after. But we did all say Twitter would be the end of him.

Leaving aside the stupidity of it all, on a personal level you’ve got to feel for the guy. Who’d want to walk into their office Monday morning after this farce?

Exactly right.

ForeignLegion
27-01-2019, 09:54 PM
It's got John Cleese and friends written all over it.

JoePass
Exactly right.

This ^^ now we have to stick together and get behind OUR team and hope for a miracle.

GranthamPie

I don’t feel for the guy at all!

‪The bloke is a spineless cnut, who is not fit to own this club. It’s been clear for some time, that this was the endgame. He gambled, he lost and he now moves on.... another invertebrate who thought he had what it takes.‬

‪He’s just another cnut with more money than sense...and he will go down in history as the spineless cnut who took Notts County FC out of the football league.‬

****ing hate the bloke.

Bridg4d_Pie_
27-01-2019, 10:18 PM
It was the Beatmen?

Not the Beatmen.

Freeman25
27-01-2019, 10:27 PM

‪The bloke is a spineless cnut, who is not fit to own this club. It’s been clear for some time, that this was the endgame. He gambled, he lost and he now moves on.... another invertebrate who thought he had what it takes.‬

‪He’s just another cnut with more money than sense...and he will go down in history as the spineless cnut who took Notts County FC out of the football league.‬

****ing hate the bloke.

No need to sit on the fence Grantham, tell us how you really feel

XD

PedroTheFisherman66
28-01-2019, 05:28 AM

I feel very ill - !!!

PedroTheFisherman66
28-01-2019, 05:46 AM
You are now calling me a liar Pedro. Where have I lied, do explain and as for your knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes you have none and no idea. Your story of Stant's missus seeing Warnock is pure fiction. They fell out because Stant splattered Blackwell's nose all over his face because he grassed him up to Warnock for being late to training. Warnock wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds with Phil Stant if that had been true believe me. Is that juicy enough for you? Now Warnock and Blackwell's is another story..

I think you misunderstand me oh wise one ...
I have not called you a liar ...
As I have explained , it seems you carry a grudge against the Big Al and you make a lot of negative statements against him, with out acknowledging any thing positive that he has done for this club.
The problem with this is when you post so much bias, we as the viewer have to decide what you are saying and why you are saying it.
All I have done is give you a list of options as to which it could be , delete as required ,.......(lying is an option I did not say it was the answer)
As for the what goes on behind the scenes you are correct, but then again I do actually state that I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.
I don't know where you might be confused on that and a big thanks for explain the Stant / Warnock situation..
I didn't know that Stant was that useful with his fists , you certainly wouldn't have thought it when you saw him on the pitch !
I best phone his Mrs in the morning and tell her its over !
I might be off line for a few hours now as I'm of to take a photo of my male chicken in the bath .....!!! as you do !!!

McCullochisGod
28-01-2019, 09:38 AM
I think you misunderstand me oh wise one ...
I have not called you a liar ...
As I have explained , it seems you carry a grudge against the Big Al and you make a lot of negative statements against him, with out acknowledging any thing positive that he has done for this club.
The problem with this is when you post so much bias, we as the viewer have to decide what you are saying and why you are saying it.
All I have done is give you a list of options as to which it could be , delete as required ,.......(lying is an option I did not say it was the answer)
As for the what goes on behind the scenes you are correct, but then again I do actually state that I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.
I don't know where you might be confused on that and a big thanks for explain the Stant / Warnock situation..
I didn't know that Stant was that useful with his fists , you certainly wouldn't have thought it when you saw him on the pitch !
I best phone his Mrs in the morning and tell her its over !
I might be off line for a few hours now as I'm of to take a photo of my male chicken in the bath .....!!! as you do !!!

Believe me Phil Stant is very handy, Blackwell will stand testament to that...

Stagnificent
28-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Stanty is nails. Former SAS.

ncfcog
28-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Just had a quick look on Imps V i t a l and they are already drumming up interest in songs for saturday with 'My Ding-A-Ling' currently a favourite!

cher1
28-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Oh god. Wish I'd never opened this thread. And especially wish I hadn't been leaning towards my screen whilst reading one particular message. Does anyone know, how safe is bleaching your eyeballs?

Woodsetts_Pie
28-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Oh god. Wish I'd never opened this thread. And especially wish I hadn't been leaning towards my screen whilst reading one particular message. Does anyone know, how safe is bleaching your eyeballs?

Not recommended unless you're watching Forest

cher1
28-01-2019, 02:46 PM
:D Brillo and soap then? anything to unsee what I've just seen...

McCullochisGod
28-01-2019, 02:48 PM

****ing hate the bloke.

And they call me bitter....:O

upthemaggies
28-01-2019, 02:54 PM
BBC: "Alan Hardy: FA looking into "inappropriate photo" posted by Notts County owner"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47031272

Notsohumblepie
28-01-2019, 02:58 PM

I suspect that Mrs Hardy may be considering bleaching other areas .

McCullochisGod
28-01-2019, 02:59 PM
He must have long arms to have taken that picture.

He might have a Selfie Stick in the bathroom, don't you?

Old_pie
28-01-2019, 04:41 PM
BBC: "Alan Hardy: FA looking into "inappropriate photo" posted by Notts County owner"

Don't know what it's got to do with the FA. Didn't AH get an investigation and reprimand for taking photos of kids in the changing room - there was nothing inappropriate except the rules are "no photo in kids changing rooms" and AH had the gall to try and argue that the photo was totally innocent rather than accept the need for stringent safeguarding rules, bit like his attitude to speeding really.

cher1
28-01-2019, 04:46 PM

What on earth is it to do with the FA? Whoever the picture was meant for, it wasn't Notts supporters (hopefully, cos to be frank 'big Al', it really didn't deserve that wide an audience).

What did they do about Owen Oyston? Or Steve Evans? Perhaps the FA should get on with more useful stuff.

McCullochisGod
28-01-2019, 04:54 PM
What on earth is it to do with the FA? Whoever the picture was meant for, it wasn't Notts supporters (hopefully, cos to be frank 'big Al', it really didn't deserve that wide an audience).

What did they do about Owen Oyston? Or Steve Evans? Perhaps the FA should get on with more useful stuff.

Did Oyston or Evans send photos of their cock to someone? Perhaps the FA think he might just be a bit of a pervo to quote Del Boy

Chicken Balti Pie
28-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Did Oyston or Evans send photos of their cock to someone? Perhaps the FA think he might just be a bit of a pervo to quote Del Boy

Hardy didn't intend to send the picture, in fact, it was only seen because someone zoomed in to the camera roll showing on a screen shot. What he chooses to photograph is his concern, he made a mistake, that doesn't make him a pervert. Also, to answer your original question, Oyston didn't send a photo of his ***** to someone, he put his ***** in someone without consent, a tad* worse I think you'd agree?

* A whole lot worse by a monstrous margin!

cher1
28-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Well, Oyston went to prison for rape, and we all know that Evans is a convicted crook. Those are the sort of people the FA blazers should be getting fretful about.

McCullochisGod
28-01-2019, 05:02 PM
Hardy didn't intend to send the picture, in fact, it was only seen because someone zoomed in to the camera roll showing on a screen shot. What he chooses to photograph is his concern, he made a mistake, that doesn't make him a pervert. Also, to answer your original question, Oyston didn't send a photo of his ***** to someone, he put his ***** in someone without consent, a tad* worse I think you'd agree?

* A whole lot worse by a monstrous margin!

Absolutely correct but the FA might see it differently

McCullochisGod
28-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Well, Oyston went to prison for rape, and we all know that Evans is a convicted crook. Those are the sort of people the FA blazers should be getting fretful about.

Wasn't Evans friends with Rodwell in that little escapade?

cher1
28-01-2019, 05:16 PM
Yep, think they are as thick as thieves so to speak. Evans got a mighty £8k fine from the FA and a 20 month suspension.

The FA need to put their elderly white male house in order first really, particularly bearing in mind some of the really iffy football club owners around (gazes across the river for starters).

ancientpie
28-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Don't know what it's got to do with the FA. Didn't AH get an investigation and reprimand for taking photos of kids in the changing room - there was nothing inappropriate except the rules are "no photo in kids changing rooms" and AH had the gall to try and argue that the photo was totally innocent rather than accept the need for stringent safeguarding rules, bit like his attitude to speeding really.

Talking of kids, I believe that AH has 2 or 3, can anyone even imagine the sort of stick they must be taking at school?? it wouldn't have been so bad if Daddy was a bigboy!

McCullochisGod
28-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Yep, think they are as thick as thieves so to speak. Evans got a mighty £8k fine from the FA and a 20 month suspension.

The FA need to put their elderly white male house in order first really, particularly bearing in mind some of the really iffy football club owners around (gazes across the river for starters).

Isn't that a racist comment?

McCullochisGod
28-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Talking of kids, I believe that AH has 2 or 3, can anyone even imagine the sort of stick they must be taking at school?? it wouldn't have been so bad if Daddy was a bigboy!

Makes you wonder who the original pic was taken for. Unless it was for himself, it must be difficult to see it from that far up..!!!

keldsyke
28-01-2019, 05:39 PM

This board stoops to new lows, unbelievable.

MagpieTony
28-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Makes you wonder who the original pic was taken for. Unless it was for himself, it must be difficult to see it from that far up..!!!

Do you remeber Beverley Hills Cop 2 and Rosewood's tortoise? "You know where your dick is don't you Big Al?"

60YearsAPie
28-01-2019, 05:44 PM
If we can't find someone else to fork out £50K a week to keep us afloat, there'll be no Notts Mad as there won't be a Notts County.

upthemaggies
28-01-2019, 05:48 PM
We've finally made it onto RT (Russia Today) with a curious choice of image to illustrate the story....
"Cock-up, sell-up: Chairman puts English football club up for sale after inadvertent 'd*ck pic'"

https://www.rt.com/sport/449987-english-chairman-resigns-sale/

SwalePie
28-01-2019, 06:18 PM
We've finally made it onto RT (Russia Today) with a curious choice of image to illustrate the story....
"Cock-up, sell-up: Chairman puts English football club up for sale after inadvertent 'd*ck pic'"

Probably couldn't find anything else to Putin.

cher1
28-01-2019, 06:29 PM
Isn't that a racist comment?

No. Hope that helps.

irishpete
28-01-2019, 06:34 PM

I wouldn't be worried about the FA
Lets see if he fights this one in court

drillerpie
28-01-2019, 06:36 PM

I can't decide if I feel sorry for him or if all this is exquisitely funny. Probably both.

countygump
28-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Probably couldn't find anything else to Putin.

Better than a report on the Red Squares across the river.

Old_pie
28-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Best I can tell AH has actually closed his Twitter a/c down. I'm no longer classed as a follower so his private bits won't be showing there. The page https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5 no longer exists though the parody Alan Hardy https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1 seems to have got most of the real AH's twitter feed onto an account he's created: https://twitter.com/AlanHardyTweets

You see, once it's out there it's out there.

With the amount of publicity this is generating, worldwide, we surely can't have long to wait for new owners. What a clever bit of marketing eh!

Seriously though I would now start worrying for AH's well-being. He's already admitted to having mental issues and having something like this going on at a global scale with family, friends and work acquaintances to contend with, plus the other two people in that screenshot (who's the lady in pink? Anyone know?) I'm not sure that I'd cope with that kind of publicity and pressure though maybe he thrives on it.

He's taking a hell of a hammering on Twitter though I'm disappointed Gary Lineker has waded in. Do they have previous?

How quickly our dreams can be shattered. A solid, no drama, mid-table would have suited many fine. Hope it's not going to affect Neal Ardley (already looking a beaten man) and Neil Cox (whoops, inappropriate name) who's been facing the front line recently.

irishpete
28-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Best I can tell AH has actually closed his Twitter a/c down. I'm no longer classed as a follower so his private bits won't be showing there. The page https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5 no longer exists though the parody Alan Hardy https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1 seems to have got most of the real AH's twitter feed onto an account he's created: https://twitter.com/AlanHardyTweets

You see, once it's out there it's out there.

With the amount of publicity this is generating, worldwide, we surely can't have long to wait for new owners. What a clever bit of marketing eh!

Seriously though I would now start worrying for AH's well-being. He's already admitted to having mental issues and having something like this going on at a global scale with family, friends and work acquaintances to contend with, plus the other two people in that screenshot (who's the lady in pink? Anyone know?) I'm not sure that I'd cope with that kind of publicity and pressure though maybe he thrives on it.

He's taking a hell of a hammering on Twitter though I'm disappointed Gary Lineker has waded in. Do they have previous?

How quickly our dreams can be shattered. A solid, no drama, mid-table would have suited many fine. Hope it's not going to affect Neal Ardley (already looking a beaten man) and Neil Cox (whoops, inappropriate name) who's been facing the front line recently.

Yes they have had run ins.AH giving out about GL language on twitter

countygump
28-01-2019, 06:49 PM
Neil Cox (whoops, inappropriate name) who's been facing the front line recently.

Neil Cox, Neil Ardon and PeckerGate. You couldn't make it up.

Every Notts fans mood today:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1089949732171141120

ancientpie
28-01-2019, 06:51 PM
This board stoops to new lows, unbelievable.

Wasn't trying to offend anyone Kelds it was just a thought that hit me earlier,kids are cruel at the best of times & to have something like this pasted across social media will be food & drink for the bullies. I hope I'm wrong but I think that these kids are going to have thick skins & good mates until this blows over.

keldsyke
28-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Wasn't trying to offend anyone Kelds it was just a thought that hit me earlier,kids are cruel at the best of times & to have something like this pasted across social media will be food & drink for the bullies. I hope I'm wrong but I think that these kids are going to have thick skins & good mates until this blows over.

I know but it may affect them more than the jokers on here know.

Old_pie
28-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Neil Cox, Neil Ardon and PeckerGate. You couldn't make it up.

Every Notts fans mood today:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1089949732171141120

So much for the stress-free weekend where we didn't have to worry about how many goals we'd concede.

ncfcog
28-01-2019, 08:11 PM

I had a little dig at Lineker myself today on twitter. Bloody barrow boy needs to remember where he started!

McCullochisGod
29-01-2019, 04:18 AM
No. Hope that helps.

How comes, I bet it would have been if you mentioned the word black?

cher1
29-01-2019, 09:18 AM
How comes, I bet it would have been if you mentioned the word black?

It was quite the opposite - I was pointing out the lack of diversity. The FA is renowned for its life presidents not being representative of football across the country.